Windows 10: High ram usage nothing is working

Discus and support High ram usage nothing is working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my laptop. It is msi ge72vr 7rv apache pro. I have i7-7700hq, gtx 1060 3gb and 8 gigs of ram. I have few problems with it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikolajGinter, Apr 23, 2020.

1. High ram usage nothing is working

Hello,
    I have a problem with my laptop. It is msi ge72vr 7rv apache pro. I have i7-7700hq, gtx 1060 3gb and 8 gigs of ram. I have few problems with it that might be connected. The ram usage is at 60% with no programs running after sturtup. I have already checked some tutorials to fix it but none of them are working i even reinstalled the system while keeping my files, ram usage went down 5-10%.
    The other problem is slow shutdown, sturup and restar of my laptop. Startup thakes like 1 minute, but shut down and restart somtimes takes up to 5 minutes! I had a pc before buying this laptop with exacly the same graphics card and 8 gb of ram, the main difference was that i had it running on i5-5500 and everything was fine.

Thanks for help.

High ram usage nothing is working 34894c39-0c1c-4229-b969-569653b5bffe?upload=true.png

:)

MikolajGinter, Apr 23, 2020
  2. lxdiamond Win User

High RAM Usage in Win10

Thanks alot for your answers:
    @PolarNettles: yes I have a Gigabyte Z170x Gaming-3 Mainboard with Killer E2200 ethernet controller. Are there known issues with this controller?
    @Spectrum: I downloaded the program and got this screen

High ram usage nothing is working [​IMG]
    is this of some use for you?

@AddRAM: RAMMap did nothing as I emptied all the lists. At first boot RAM usage is normal, but when I work or play some time it kinda stacks up the RAM. Snip of the resource monitor

lxdiamond, Apr 23, 2020
  3. High ram usage with no programs

Hey thank you but I was asking about the high ram usage

redfinger8127536, Apr 23, 2020
  4. TheViper Win User

High ram usage nothing is working

high ram usage

but when i run games that uses 1gb or more ram my ram usage becomes 90-96 and the computer starts lagging.

TheViper, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

High ram usage nothing is working

1. High ram usage nothing is working - Similar Threads - High ram usage

2. High RAM usage by nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM usage by nothing.: So I noticed abnormally high RAM usage a while ago. I had turned off the antivirus, so I turned it back on and had it scan, which found nothing. I looked online and tried everything I found. Nothing worked. I completely wiped and reset the computer, no personal files saved....
  3. High RAM usage by nothing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM usage by nothing.: So I noticed abnormally high RAM usage a while ago. I had turned off the antivirus, so I turned it back on and had it scan, which found nothing. I looked online and tried everything I found. Nothing worked. I completely wiped and reset the computer, no personal files saved....
  4. High Ram Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Ram Usage: Hi there, So this is the problem, From the time I bought this brand new IdeaPad Flex 5 itlo5 14" laptop, there has always been high ram usage when I look in task manager. The ram usage has always been around 80%. I have tried to clean install windows which removes all...
  5. High ram usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High ram usage: I recently shifted from from using linux to windows and out of 8 gigs of ram 6.2 gigs is used just with 4 tabs of edge and 2 light weight apps open. The cpu temp is also averaging about 55-60 degree C, although cpu consumption is not high . Is this normal for windows 10(Last...
  6. High RAM usage, nothing open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM usage, nothing open.: This has been a problem since I first had the computer, Task Manager reports 25%ish memory usage even when I close almost all background apps. It's becoming a problem because I need to use more RAM but 1/4 of it is just being lost to who knows what. I'm on Windows 10 Pro, and...
  7. High RAM usage, nothing open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM usage, nothing open.: This has been a problem since I first had the computer, Task Manager reports 25%ish memory usage even when I close almost all background apps. It's becoming a problem because I need to use more RAM but 1/4 of it is just being lost to who knows what. I'm on Windows 10 Pro, and...
  8. High RAM usage, nothing open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. High usage in RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High usage in RAM: Hello sir/ma'am, From last 10 days, I am facing the issue regarding RAM deficiency. Inspite of having 12Gi RAM in my Laptop, it uses 10.2Gi RAM. It is the case when after restarting my Laptop, when even not a single process is running. Why so ?? Please help me to resolve the...
  10. High ram usage with nothing running

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High ram usage with nothing running: I built a new pc a week ago and today it started lagging like crazy and i noticed insane ram usage at first it was 99% with nothing showing too big of a usage: here's the screenshot and then i restarted pc and i found a solution online that disabling ndu.sys in registry fixes...