Windows 10: High ram usage on Windows 10 upto 90%

Discus and support High ram usage on Windows 10 upto 90% in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently My PC has been experiencing a very high amount of Ram usage up to 90%. It always be 85%-90% use of ram when the pc is kept idle and no other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Manoj Topre, Apr 21, 2020.

1. High ram usage on Windows 10 upto 90%

Recently My PC has been experiencing a very high amount of Ram usage up to 90%. It always be 85%-90% use of ram when the pc is kept idle and no other application is running. I have a 4GB Ram and only about 300 MB Ram is left. As when I turn on my pc it takes about 6 to 8 minutes to startup. And when I run any application the pc hangs and I cannot do anything. Please help me out from this situation.

:)

Manoj Topre, Apr 21, 2020
  2. TheViper Win User

high ram usage

but when i run games that uses 1gb or more ram my ram usage becomes 90-96 and the computer starts lagging.

High ram usage on Windows 10 upto 90% [​IMG]

TheViper, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Laharan Win User
    RAM usage at 90%+ when nothing is running

I recently upgrading from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have been having nothing but issues since.

As the title states I have extremely high ram usage when nothing is being run.

I have pictures of my process monitor filtered by memory, resource monitor on memory, and my ram usage from the task manager.

I built the PC myself 5 or 6 years ago and never had a problem with it until now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laharan, Apr 21, 2020
  4. High ram usage on Windows 10 upto 90%

High ram usage.

Hi. For some reason,90% of my ram is being used when idle. I don't know why it is like this. Usually it is at 20% at idle but now it is at 90% usage. The System hosts seem to be using the most ram. Is there any way I can fix this.

My PC Specs:

CPU: Amd Athlon x4 860k

GPU: GTX 750 Ti FTW

RAM: 8gb ddr3 1600mhz

MichaelMI456, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

High ram usage on Windows 10 upto 90%

1. High ram usage on Windows 10 upto 90% - Similar Threads - High ram usage

2. High Ram Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Ram Usage: Hi there, So this is the problem, From the time I bought this brand new IdeaPad Flex 5 itlo5 14" laptop, there has always been high ram usage when I look in task manager. The ram usage has always been around 80%. I have tried to clean install windows which removes all...
  3. High ram usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High ram usage: I recently shifted from from using linux to windows and out of 8 gigs of ram 6.2 gigs is used just with 4 tabs of edge and 2 light weight apps open. The cpu temp is also averaging about 55-60 degree C, although cpu consumption is not high . Is this normal for windows 10(Last...
  4. High ram usage Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage Windows 10: hey there guysMy PC is almost idle it is still using a lot of ram like 4.2 gb out of my 8 gb which is hugewhat shall i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage-windows-10/7c69e370-856a-4b1a-84de-7c22ac8e9917
  5. High RAM usage of Desktop Windows Manager upto 1.2 GB

High RAM usage of Desktop Windows Manager upto 1.2 GB: High RAM usage of Desktop Windows Manager up to 1.2 GB. Tried all methods like restarting, turning off the screensaver, changing wallpaper, etc but none helped.Edition: Windows 10 HomeVersion: 20H2OS build: 19042.985...
  6. High usage in RAM

High usage in RAM: Hello sir/ma'am, From last 10 days, I am facing the issue regarding RAM deficiency. Inspite of having 12Gi RAM in my Laptop, it uses 10.2Gi RAM. It is the case when after restarting my Laptop, when even not a single process is running. Why so ?? Please help me to resolve the...
  7. high ram usage

high ram usage: [ATTACH][ATTACH] In a few days, ago my ram usage is very in a 2 or more app open. and I have 60% in no app I cant do work on my pc and' I have 4GB' ram please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage/21f73eed-4478-4761-8517-56f96820e39b
  8. High usage of RAM in Windows 10

High usage of RAM in Windows 10: Hi, I've got a fresh install of Windows 10, fully updated, all drivers are updated too, there seems to be no issues, except that the system at boot is already using around 90 percent of RAM, and I've got plenty of RAM to spare, twenty gigs exactly, and when I start to use...
  9. 90% + RAM Usage on boot

in Windows 10 Support
    90% + RAM Usage on boot: Hey Folks, Pretty much out of ideas when it comes to fixing this issue. I require my PC for my job as I'm a full time streamer but having my memory locked at 99% all the time is making my content unwatchable. I've tried to find fixes for Win 10 mem leak but all the forum...
  10. Windows 10 High RAM usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 High RAM usage: Can Somone help me, i have a RAM problem. since i downloaded windows 10 i have had a Ram usage problem. when i idle to long or watch a video/stream the Ram usage goes up. when i turn of my pc the normal way it takes like 2min befor it shuts down, befor i downloaded windows 10...