Windows 10: High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc

Discus and support High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft should make a lighter version of windows 11 for low end pc .else : switch to ----- zorin os or windowsfx or ubantu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pyttsx2, Jun 12, 2022.

1. pyttsx2 Win User

High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc

Microsoft should make a lighter version of windows 11 for low end pc .else : switch to ----- zorin os or windowsfx or ubantu

:)

pyttsx2, Jun 12, 2022

2. RAM usage too high in idle ?

High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc [​IMG]

This is what happened.

JordanMihailov, Jun 12, 2022
  3. RAM usage too high in idle ?

That is the rest of the screen.

JordanMihailov, Jun 12, 2022
  4. f14tomcat Win User

High RAM usage while idle

Harna, HI! One screenshot you might want to look at is the detail view in Task Manager. Include the two columns I have indicated and see if you notice anything unusual. You can sort the columns descending to get the highest usage at top of display. Something may jump out at you. BTW, the mem column on Processes shows a quick snapshot of the last usage of memory, not current usage. See what you find. Hover the mouse over the column name to see an explanation of the column. Tomcat....

f14tomcat, Jun 12, 2022
Thema:

1. High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc - Similar Threads - High ram usage

2. High ram usage while idle on a windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ram usage while idle on a windows 11: Just like the title goes, my laptop gets about 93-97 ram usage while idle, even though it has 16 gigs of ram. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage-while-idle-on-a-windows-11/03ffa5a5-ae8a-47b7-8907-113fb656785b
  3. High ram usage while idle on a windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ram usage while idle on a windows 11: Just like the title goes, my laptop gets about 93-97 ram usage while idle, even though it has 16 gigs of ram. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage-while-idle-on-a-windows-11/03ffa5a5-ae8a-47b7-8907-113fb656785b
  4. High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc: Microsoft should make a lighter version of windows 11 for low end pc .else : switch to ----- zorin os or windowsfx or ubantu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage-while-idle-on-a-windows-11-pc/c6a49528-3dde-412c-a19c-2de0a0fc520f
  5. High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc: Just like the title goes, my laptop gets about 50~60 ram usage while idle, even though it has 16 gigs of ram. Tried checking with the task manager doesn't seem to spot anything going on. Also, I've tried fixing the registry, disabling startup applications, defragmenting...
  6. High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc

High ram usage while idle on a windows 11 pc: Just like the title goes, my laptop gets about 50~60 ram usage while idle, even though it has 16 gigs of ram. Tried checking with the task manager doesn't seem to spot anything going on. Also, I've tried fixing the registry, disabling startup applications, defragmenting...
  7. High RAM usage while idle

High RAM usage while idle: Hello, I've got a problem with RAM, where after boot up it starts at around 20-30% usage, which is already high compared to what is shown to be used in task manager, but then ramps up to about 60-80% idle within an hour or two if not faster. I've done a clean boot, which then...
  8. High Ram usage while idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Ram usage while idle: Hi,I bought Asus Vivobook ultra k14 a couple months ago..it has 8 GB ram,its working fine but i need to know that is 50% of ram usage when the system is idlethat is 4 GB is normal? Screenshot:and while gaming games like valorant the ram usage is around 90%! Can somebody help...
  9. High RAM usage while Idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High RAM usage while Idle: Hello, i'm having troubles with my RAM usage on Windows 10, got nothing using RAM and 13/16Go used, haven't found anything that worked and it's really disturbing[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. High RAM usage while idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High RAM usage while idle: Hello, Basically I noticed that my PC has a lot of RAM used but no program is using the RAM - see attached screenshots. Obviously it doesnt really affect me until I launch a game: eg GTA 5 which before ran happily at 60 and is now stuck on less than 1 FPS when I get into the...