Windows 10: High ram usage with non paged pool size

Discus and support High ram usage with non paged pool size in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by extremegk, Nov 14, 2020.

1. extremegk Win User

High ram usage with non paged pool size

Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory leak.Also ram usage doesnt add up in resource monitor.Its show 4-5gb ram using in idle while in resource monıtor the total value used by the applications does not exceed 1.5-2 GB. Ram usage start %40 -50 after boot .After chrome opened goes up%70 Non-paged value start 550 m min goes by 900mb after sort of time .But never gets below this.Even after reinstall or try to resolve from regedit.

I did a lot of resarch and try some solution.Some methods are :

Regedit ndu null etc

Turn of some windows servies. sysmain tips etc

Clean re instal windows 10

Malvare and virus scan Tryed after reinstal result is clean

I've tried all the solutions available on the Internet.Also I dont have any killer network driver.

My system.Cpu i9750h 8gb ram gtx 1660ti windows 10 pro

My ram ram ozellik - Hızlı Resim

Poolman result poolman boot - Hızlı Resim

Most non paged used tag ısmc related Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology and microsoft windows
    Also

isastorA.sys used by Intel(R) Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controlle this driver and up to date.Version 18.30.1.1138

ismc - Hızlı Resim

The other big used tags are seems windows files

Rammap after boot

rammap proces - Hızlı Resim

Rammap after opening owerwatch open game - Hızlı Resim

rammap use count rammap - Hızlı Resim

Also after 10 minutes owerwatch getting hard fps drops and ram usage goes %99 standby and empty memory goes under 40 -50 mb. However, the total usage in the resource monitor does not even come close to 8 GB.

Can anyone help me with this? If you need more data, you can write

If you think the ram is working properly and it is not the problem, can you tell what could be causing the problem?.Until a few months ago, I did not have such a problem. 3 different games and chrome could work very comfortably at the same time.

:)

extremegk, Nov 14, 2020
  2. LMiller7 Win User

High paged pool memory after leaving system on for quite sometime

1.2 GB Paged pool does not seem unreasonable for a system with 32 GB RAM. This value is higher for systems with large RAM sizes. In any event it is hardly likely to be the cause of your problem.

The paged and non paged memory pools are used by kernel level components such as drivers and the kernel itself. The paged pool can be paged out at the memory managers discretion while the non paged pool must remain in RAM at all times. Task Manager will not tell you how much of the paged pool is in RAM.

Memory usage in any modern OS is controlled by the system memory manager, always with the goal of maximizing overall system performance. When available memory is plentiful, as is shown in the screenshots, the memory manager will allow processes and other Windows components to use pretty much whatever memory they want without restrictions. But if there is memory pressure it is fully capable of reducing the paged pool usage to a small fraction of it's current value. But it will only do this if needed. Doing it at any other time would serve no useful purpose and would likely impair performance. Note that this is the RAM resident portion of the paged pool, not what is shown in Task Manager which would be unaffected.

High memory usage, even if it is seriously abnormal, will not impair performance unless it causes a shortage. I have seen many Internet articles that get this wrong. It is not unusual for the paged pool to grow over time. Unless there is a memory leak, and there is nothing to suggest that here, this growth will stop.

LMiller7, Nov 14, 2020
  3. DaveG9523 Win User
    High Non-Paged Pool Usage

Hello,

Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours (over 20) of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and
    found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB whenever this happens.

I've tried disabling Ndu, but that didn't seem to help. I tried updating drivers through Device Manager but it says that everything is up to date. I've used utilities, such as poolmon, RAMMap, and Sigcheck
    to gather information (which I have screenshots of) but I'm not sure how to interpret what I've found.

Imgur album link: https://imgur.com/a/lJ2R5jG

Sigcheck output: https://pastebin.com/Wa4b7xxw

If it helps, I have an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU and a Gigabyte B450M DS3H WiFi Motherboard.

DaveG9523, Nov 14, 2020
  4. High ram usage with non paged pool size

Non-paged pool very high and increasing

I have 16GB of RAM in my computer and my memory usage keeps getting up to 99% with little use. Every time I restart my computer the non-paged pool goes down to around 200MB but after about an hour it is up to 10GB. I only have Google chrome open with 5 tabs. I have updated Windows but the problem persists. Up until today I was able to run my computer for days without shutting down or restarting and memory use was never this high.

Is there anything I can do to get non-paged pool down?

jimbobCooter, Nov 14, 2020
Thema:

High ram usage with non paged pool size

1. High ram usage with non paged pool size - Similar Threads - High ram usage

2. High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool: Hello, I have this problem with my laptop. It is used quite a lot of ram while idling and I'm worried Imight have some sort of virus. While gaming the temp goes all the way up to 89°C 192°f. I'm not noticing mayor performance drops, but it is a little slower than normal and...
  3. Paged pool and non paged pool

Paged pool and non paged pool: So i have just noticed when i went into my task manager that there were these things called paged and non paged pool and i started to research on it. After researching i found that i have abnormal amounts of paged and non paged memory [ATTACH]refer to the imagine below What...
  4. High non-paged pool ram usage on my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High non-paged pool ram usage on my PC: [ATTACH] Hello, this is my first time posting here. I have abnormally high ram usage even when my PC is idle (~14 out of 16GB ~85% usage). This happens even after a system restart. I believe this causes some of my games to stutter/freeze when I start playing (games use...
  5. High ram usage non paged .

High ram usage non paged .: Like 2 months I have performance issue in my windows 10 gaming laptop I did some search found that it can be cause for some memory leaks Using poolman I found ismc tagged cause of this https://hizliresim.com/rSp1ro This tag releadet to iaStorA.sys and iaStorAVC...
  6. High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops

High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops: Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory...
  7. High Non Paged Pool Usage - Ks.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High Non Paged Pool Usage - Ks.sys: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18636. I am getting High memory usage especially paged pool and non paged pool. Attached poolmon tool identifies ks.sys to be the reason. However, I could not find what drivers may be the cause. I tried...
  8. High Non-Paged Pool Usage

High Non-Paged Pool Usage: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours over 20 of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  9. Large non-paged pool size

Large non-paged pool size: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours (over 20) of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  10. Non-paged pool usage is too high

in Windows 10 Customization
    Non-paged pool usage is too high: Please any help is appreciated. I found out that a non-page pool became about 2 gb on my PC but it used to be only 200 mb. I have the PC with 4 GB of RAM so it is important to fix it...