Windows 10: High ram Usage

Discus and support High ram Usage in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, my computer is using 6 to 7 GB of ram on idle. I have 32 GB installed on my laptop. Any suggestion? submitted by /u/gauravsood1991 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gauravsood1991, Nov 10, 2019.

1. High ram Usage

Hi, my computer is using 6 to 7 GB of ram on idle. I have 32 GB installed on my laptop. Any suggestion?

submitted by /u/gauravsood1991
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/gauravsood1991, Nov 10, 2019
  2. lxdiamond Win User

High RAM Usage in Win10

Thanks alot for your answers:
    @PolarNettles: yes I have a Gigabyte Z170x Gaming-3 Mainboard with Killer E2200 ethernet controller. Are there known issues with this controller?
    @Spectrum: I downloaded the program and got this screen

High ram Usage [​IMG]
    is this of some use for you?

@AddRAM: RAMMap did nothing as I emptied all the lists. At first boot RAM usage is normal, but when I work or play some time it kinda stacks up the RAM. Snip of the resource monitor

High ram Usage [​IMG]

lxdiamond, Nov 10, 2019
  3. High ram usage with no programs

Hey thank you but I was asking about the high ram usage

redfinger8127536, Nov 10, 2019
  4. TheViper Win User

High ram Usage

high ram usage

but when i run games that uses 1gb or more ram my ram usage becomes 90-96 and the computer starts lagging.

High ram Usage [​IMG]

High ram Usage [​IMG]

High ram Usage [​IMG]

TheViper, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

High ram Usage

1. High ram Usage - Similar Threads - High ram Usage

2. High RAM Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM Usage: Hi, I am facing problems with the system memory, even being 8GB the RAM usage at idle is 55%Meaning any emulator, or heavy game literally brings it to 99%, CANT EVEN IMAGINE 99%!...
  3. High Ram Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Ram Usage: Hi there, So this is the problem, From the time I bought this brand new IdeaPad Flex 5 itlo5 14" laptop, there has always been high ram usage when I look in task manager. The ram usage has always been around 80%. I have tried to clean install windows which removes all...
  4. High ram usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High ram usage: I recently shifted from from using linux to windows and out of 8 gigs of ram 6.2 gigs is used just with 4 tabs of edge and 2 light weight apps open. The cpu temp is also averaging about 55-60 degree C, although cpu consumption is not high . Is this normal for windows 10(Last...
  5. High ram usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ram usage: Hello, I noticed that my pc has high ram usage recently, is it normal? My pc specs: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage/dc11e700-73bc-4ebc-8730-b280bb72c5b2
  6. High ram usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage: Hello, I noticed that my pc has high ram usage recently, is it normal? My pc specs: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage/dc11e700-73bc-4ebc-8730-b280bb72c5b2
  7. High usage in RAM

High usage in RAM: Hello sir/ma'am, From last 10 days, I am facing the issue regarding RAM deficiency. Inspite of having 12Gi RAM in my Laptop, it uses 10.2Gi RAM. It is the case when after restarting my Laptop, when even not a single process is running. Why so ?? Please help me to resolve the...
  8. high ram usage

high ram usage: [ATTACH][ATTACH] In a few days, ago my ram usage is very in a 2 or more app open. and I have 60% in no app I cant do work on my pc and' I have 4GB' ram please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage/21f73eed-4478-4761-8517-56f96820e39b
  9. High RAM usage!

High RAM usage!: Me again! Im using Windows 10 and my laptop has 8 RAM. It is always on 80-90% usage? WHAT THE HELL? I see some posts about Memory Leak? Any tips for this to solve? P.S: I have another post about Windows Defender, so if you can help,ill be thankful! [ATTACH]...
  10. High RAM usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM usage: My PC is going slow because of my RAM I have 8GB of RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 2400G, Nvidia 1050 TI. When ever I load a game I get loads of frame drops. I have watched so many YouTube videos and looked at loads of comments to fix it but that doesn't work. My mates have tried as well,...