Windows 10: High Ram Usage

Discus and support High Ram Usage in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, So this is the problem, From the time I bought this brand new IdeaPad Flex 5 itlo5 14" laptop, there has always been high ram usage when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eknoor Singh1, Jul 30, 2022.

1. High Ram Usage

Hi there, So this is the problem, From the time I bought this brand new IdeaPad Flex 5 itlo5 14" laptop, there has always been high ram usage when I look in task manager. The ram usage has always been around 80%. I have tried to clean install windows which removes all bloatware from the manufacturer but there is still high ram usage. My old HP laptop had the same amount of ram as this laptop 4GB but the speed of the ram was slower. And the ram usage had been lower than this laptop! Thanks

:)

Eknoor Singh1, Jul 30, 2022
  2. lxdiamond Win User

High RAM Usage in Win10

Thanks alot for your answers:
    @PolarNettles: yes I have a Gigabyte Z170x Gaming-3 Mainboard with Killer E2200 ethernet controller. Are there known issues with this controller?
    @Spectrum: I downloaded the program and got this screen

High Ram Usage [​IMG]
    is this of some use for you?

@AddRAM: RAMMap did nothing as I emptied all the lists. At first boot RAM usage is normal, but when I work or play some time it kinda stacks up the RAM. Snip of the resource monitor

High Ram Usage [​IMG]

lxdiamond, Jul 30, 2022
  3. TheViper Win User
    high ram usage

most of the time i have ram usage like 40-60, but all of the processes are using like 400 mb and i have 4gb ram.

High Ram Usage [​IMG]

High Ram Usage [​IMG]

High Ram Usage [​IMG]

TheViper, Jul 30, 2022
  4. TheViper Win User

High Ram Usage

high ram usage

but when i run games that uses 1gb or more ram my ram usage becomes 90-96 and the computer starts lagging.

High Ram Usage [​IMG]

High Ram Usage [​IMG]

High Ram Usage [​IMG]

TheViper, Jul 30, 2022
Thema:

High Ram Usage

1. High Ram Usage - Similar Threads - High Ram Usage

2. High RAM Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM Usage: Hi, I am facing problems with the system memory, even being 8GB the RAM usage at idle is 55%Meaning any emulator, or heavy game literally brings it to 99%, CANT EVEN IMAGINE 99%!...
  3. High ram usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High ram usage: I recently shifted from from using linux to windows and out of 8 gigs of ram 6.2 gigs is used just with 4 tabs of edge and 2 light weight apps open. The cpu temp is also averaging about 55-60 degree C, although cpu consumption is not high . Is this normal for windows 10(Last...
  4. High RAM Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM Usage: Im not an expert in these, so I would like to ask if this is RAM usage normal for a 8gb ram laptop? It seems unbelievably high for those few apps running in the background. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage/a5411af5-4fa2-4b50-ab72-76084c935753
  5. High ram usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ram usage: Hello, I noticed that my pc has high ram usage recently, is it normal? My pc specs: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage/dc11e700-73bc-4ebc-8730-b280bb72c5b2
  6. High ram usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage: Hello, I noticed that my pc has high ram usage recently, is it normal? My pc specs: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage/dc11e700-73bc-4ebc-8730-b280bb72c5b2
  7. High usage in RAM

High usage in RAM: Hello sir/ma'am, From last 10 days, I am facing the issue regarding RAM deficiency. Inspite of having 12Gi RAM in my Laptop, it uses 10.2Gi RAM. It is the case when after restarting my Laptop, when even not a single process is running. Why so ?? Please help me to resolve the...
  8. high ram usage

high ram usage: [ATTACH][ATTACH] In a few days, ago my ram usage is very in a 2 or more app open. and I have 60% in no app I cant do work on my pc and' I have 4GB' ram please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-ram-usage/21f73eed-4478-4761-8517-56f96820e39b
  9. High RAM usage!

High RAM usage!: Me again! Im using Windows 10 and my laptop has 8 RAM. It is always on 80-90% usage? WHAT THE HELL? I see some posts about Memory Leak? Any tips for this to solve? P.S: I have another post about Windows Defender, so if you can help,ill be thankful! [ATTACH]...
  10. High RAM usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM usage: My PC is going slow because of my RAM I have 8GB of RAM, AMD Ryzen 5 2400G, Nvidia 1050 TI. When ever I load a game I get loads of frame drops. I have watched so many YouTube videos and looked at loads of comments to fix it but that doesn't work. My mates have tried as well,...