Windows 10: High RAM ussage.

Discus and support High RAM ussage. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My ram ussage stucked at 80 - 90%. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pavel Bl., Sep 9, 2018.

1. Pavel Bl. Win User

High RAM ussage.

My ram ussage stucked at 80 - 90%. Please help.

:)

Pavel Bl., Sep 9, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 9, 2018
  3. DrunkenMafia Win User
    To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin High RAM ussage. :D

DrunkenMafia, Sep 9, 2018
  4. bobkn Win User

High RAM ussage.

2133Mhz RAM together with an i5-2500k

I don't know.

The QVL (qualified vendors list) for the board lists RAM up to 2400 MHz, but run at 1333. Support for high frequency RAM, but only after a fashion.

I guess that anything over that would be overclocking. All that I can suggest is trying it (may require manually setting the memory frequency in the BIOS) and running a memory test to see whether it is stable.

bobkn, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

High RAM ussage.

1. High RAM ussage. - Similar Threads - High RAM ussage

2. High RAM usage issue.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High RAM usage issue.: Starting a couple months back, I noticed my surface pro 4 was considerably slower and would need to reload webpages a lot more frequently and stuff like that. I suspected there would be some issues with the RAM so I checked the resources monitor a noticed of 50% do the RAM...
  3. High RAM usage issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High RAM usage issue.: Starting a couple months back, I noticed my surface pro 4 was considerably slower and would need to reload webpages a lot more frequently and stuff like that. I suspected there would be some issues with the RAM so I checked the resources monitor a noticed of 50% do the RAM...
  4. High RAM usage issue.

in Windows 10 Support
  5. Win10 high RAM Usage

Win10 high RAM Usage: So i installed win10 a day or so ago and i seem to have ram problems, it tends to go up to 90%+ without anything substantial open Screenshot - 590b77727f3fcb3cc710babc4774fdc8 - Gyazo if someone could help or if i need more info let me know 11487
  6. High RAM Usage in Win10

High RAM Usage in Win10: Hi I stumbled upon this weird behaviour in Win10, where I have only a few programs open, but memory usage is extraordinarily high. (pictures given) It looks like windows does not clear the RAM after I close programs? How can I fix this? Thanks for all tipps and...
  7. Windows 10 High RAM usage

Windows 10 High RAM usage: Can Somone help me, i have a RAM problem. since i downloaded windows 10 i have had a Ram usage problem. when i idle to long or watch a video/stream the Ram usage goes up. when i turn of my pc the normal way it takes like 2min befor it shuts down, befor i downloaded windows 10...
  8. high ram usage

high ram usage: most of the time i have ram usage like 40-60, but all of the processes are using like 400 mb and i have 4gb ram. [img] [img] [img] 21560
  9. High RAM usage

High RAM usage: I am not sure why windows is taking 6.4GB of memory I have only chrome running with four tabs opened. [img] [img] [img] 51057
  10. High RAM usage while idle

High RAM usage while idle: Hello, Basically I noticed that my PC has a lot of RAM used but no program is using the RAM - see attached screenshots. Obviously it doesnt really affect me until I launch a game: eg GTA 5 which before ran happily at 60 and is now stuck on less than 1 FPS when I get into the...