Windows 10: High RAM ussage.

Discus and support High RAM ussage. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My ram ussage stucked at 80 - 90%. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pavel Bl., Sep 9, 2018.

1. Pavel Bl. Win User

High RAM ussage.

My ram ussage stucked at 80 - 90%. Please help.

:)

Pavel Bl., Sep 9, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 9, 2018
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin High RAM ussage. :D

DrunkenMafia, Sep 9, 2018
  4. bobkn Win User

High RAM ussage.

2133Mhz RAM together with an i5-2500k

I don't know.

The QVL (qualified vendors list) for the board lists RAM up to 2400 MHz, but run at 1333. Support for high frequency RAM, but only after a fashion.

I guess that anything over that would be overclocking. All that I can suggest is trying it (may require manually setting the memory frequency in the BIOS) and running a memory test to see whether it is stable.

bobkn, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

High RAM ussage.

1. High RAM ussage. - Similar Threads - High RAM ussage

2. antimalware service executable High memory ussage and disk after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    antimalware service executable High memory ussage and disk after update: Just did update yesterday updates and antimalware service executable takes all my disk, too high up to 85% every minute until now and Virus threat protection keeps coming out eventhough i'm not doing a scanning. This just happen AFTER the updates. Any idea to solved this?...
  3. antimalware service executable High memory ussage and disk after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    antimalware service executable High memory ussage and disk after update: Just did update yesterday updates and antimalware service executable takes all my disk, too high up to 85% every minute until now and Virus threat protection keeps coming out eventhough i'm not doing a scanning. This just happen AFTER the updates. Any idea to solved this?...
  4. High Ram Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Ram Usage: Hi there, So this is the problem, From the time I bought this brand new IdeaPad Flex 5 itlo5 14" laptop, there has always been high ram usage when I look in task manager. The ram usage has always been around 80%. I have tried to clean install windows which removes all...
  5. High CPU ussage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU ussage: i dont know why but every time i start my computer the cpu usage got crazy no idea what happenedi have checked no any viruses/malware it's just apps making my cpu temp rise very high things also got laggythx for helping...
  6. High CPU ussage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU ussage: i dont know why but every time i start my computer the cpu usage got crazy no idea what happenedi have checked no any viruses/malware it's just apps making my cpu temp rise very high things also got laggythx for helping...
  7. High ram usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High ram usage: I recently shifted from from using linux to windows and out of 8 gigs of ram 6.2 gigs is used just with 4 tabs of edge and 2 light weight apps open. The cpu temp is also averaging about 55-60 degree C, although cpu consumption is not high . Is this normal for windows 10(Last...
  8. High usage in RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High usage in RAM: Hello sir/ma'am, From last 10 days, I am facing the issue regarding RAM deficiency. Inspite of having 12Gi RAM in my Laptop, it uses 10.2Gi RAM. It is the case when after restarting my Laptop, when even not a single process is running. Why so ?? Please help me to resolve the...
  9. HIGH RAM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HIGH RAM: I recently bough a new acer laptop, and i have only few installed apps. And even in startup when i open task manager, it shows, 60% memory is used when no apps are open, and if i open just two apps like for example opera browser and zoom, the memory usage goes to 80-90%. Why...
  10. Big ram ussage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big ram ussage: Hello i have a issue here, i do a fresh resset, with usb, all good as well, but look at this , i have 8gb of ram, chrome use 1.8gb, and the other ram, instalation was made on 64 bit, pls help me[ATTACH]...