Windows 10: High resolution weather widget =)))..this "maybe bug" still have on windows 11

Discus and support High resolution weather widget =)))..this "maybe bug" still have on windows 11 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] https://preview.redd.it/lygoqkqgai1a1.png?width=443&format=png&auto=webp&s=85b50fcc89f7b62546d43097e385bb4ed68264de submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Many-Introduction565, Nov 22, 2022.

1. High resolution weather widget =)))..this "maybe bug" still have on windows 11

/u/Many-Introduction565, Nov 22, 2022
  2. danko_r Win User

Nokia Weather Widget for E6

Same problem here. I asked the betalabs team, answer: weather widget is still unavailable for the e6 High resolution weather widget =)))..this "maybe bug" still have on windows 11 :). again the resolution maybe. We will have to wait

danko_r, Nov 22, 2022
  3. usan14 Win User
    Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this High resolution weather widget =)))..this "maybe bug" still have on windows 11 :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Nov 22, 2022
  4. EmyD2 Win User

High resolution weather widget =)))..this "maybe bug" still have on windows 11

Windows 11 weather widget hover

Hello!

I just installed Windows 11 from Windows 10 and i can't find how to disable the open when hover function to the weather widget. In windows 10 it was on right click and it was just there, open on hover, but in Windows 11 i can't find where this setting is. I want the widget on my taskbar, but without the open when hover funciton. Just on click.

Couldn't find anything on google aswell. I found how to complely disable the weather widget, but i want it there, just not the hover thing.

Could anyone help?

Thank you very much!

EmyD2, Nov 22, 2022
Thema:

High resolution weather widget =)))..this "maybe bug" still have on windows 11

1. High resolution weather widget =)))..this "maybe bug" still have on windows 11 - Similar Threads - High resolution weather

2. weather widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weather widget: How do I get just the weather widget to show in the taskbar without all the other trash that goes along with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/c9962fae-5113-403e-b72c-450fe518b175
  3. weather widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    weather widget: How do I get just the weather widget to show in the taskbar without all the other trash that goes along with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/c9962fae-5113-403e-b72c-450fe518b175
  4. Windows 11 taskbar weather widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar weather widget: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Windows 11 weather taskbar widget is amazing but when I login to computer it shows only widget icon. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to show weather. I want it to show weather when logging in without delay. See the screenshot below. Help!...
  5. Windows 11 taskbar weather widget

Windows 11 taskbar weather widget: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Windows 11 weather taskbar widget is amazing but when I login to computer it shows only widget icon. It takes 5 to 10 minutes to show weather. I want it to show weather when logging in without delay. See the screenshot below. Help!...
  6. Windows 11 weather widget hover

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 weather widget hover: Hello!I just installed Windows 11 from Windows 10 and i can't find how to disable the open when hover function to the weather widget. In windows 10 it was on right click and it was just there, open on hover, but in Windows 11 i can't find where this setting is. I want the...
  7. Windows 11 weather widget hover

Windows 11 weather widget hover: Hello!I just installed Windows 11 from Windows 10 and i can't find how to disable the open when hover function to the weather widget. In windows 10 it was on right click and it was just there, open on hover, but in Windows 11 i can't find where this setting is. I want the...
  8. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weather widget: Hi, I have my taskbar at the top of the screen I just like it like that a lot but cannot see the weather widget in the taskbar. When I move it down to the bottom then everything is fine and I can see the weather widget. Any fixes that will let me see the weather widget in the...
  9. Weather Widget

Weather Widget: Alright I got on my laptop and everything was normal, Then I noticed that my Weather on my taskbar is all Chinese everything I have restarted my laptop and im scared this could a a Virus. But it seems to be happening to other people....
  10. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather widget: Hi, i have os build 19041.928 and i dont have the weather widget.What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/7227ece8-2235-4eac-b337-a7d09ac69eb1