Windows 10: High sensativity in games with graphic tablet

Discus and support High sensativity in games with graphic tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Now I know graphic tablets are not ment for gaming but lets supose I need to get it working. So I have graphic tablet and when I am trying to use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ToXicShadow, Sep 24, 2019.

1. High sensativity in games with graphic tablet

Now I know graphic tablets are not ment for gaming but lets supose I need to get it working. So I have graphic tablet and when I am trying to use the stylus as mouse in 3d games such as minecraft. The sensativity goes crazy and every time I touch the screen the game starts rapidly looking in all directions. Can I in some way fix that and make it playable on graphic tablet?

Works fine with mouse, turning down sensativity doesnt work, turning on tablet mode on windows 10 wont work too. Anyone can help?Using stylus as mouse outside of game works fine.

Thanks

:)

ToXicShadow, Sep 24, 2019

2. Motion sensing game for asha 311

Can any1 plz suggest any good motion sensing game for my asha 311 with Good graphics and sound

jayesh_anil, Sep 24, 2019
  3. John Zab Win User
    Issue W/XP-PEN G430 Graphic Tablet and Windows Recognition

Hi Marvi,

To fix the issue regarding with device recognition, we suggest that you try these steps:

Step 1: Uninstall current driver for the Graphic Tablet.

Step 2: Download and install the latest drivers for the Graphic Tablet directly from the manufacturer's website.

Let us know how it goes.

John Zab, Sep 24, 2019
  4. High sensativity in games with graphic tablet

Gaming Issues on Tablet

I just bought a tablet that's also a desktop from ELAIO, it has windows 10, I'm trying to play one of my favorite video games but I'm having issues with latency, lag, and loading times. Have any suggestions on how I can make this tablet faster?

So far I plan on making sure all windows is up to date, going to also update my graphics driver as well. I already uninstalled programs that I don't use. If you have any other suggestions on how to make my tablet faster, please do share I'm not very tech
    savvy, so steps on resolving this issue would be very helpful.

***Moved from: Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Tips, tricks, and customization / Windows 10 Mobile.***

JoeChampion, Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

High sensativity in games with graphic tablet

1. High sensativity in games with graphic tablet - Similar Threads - High sensativity games

2. Drawing/Graphics tablet not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drawing/Graphics tablet not working: Hi there,I am trying to make my own font on Microsoft Font Maker on my laptop with an old Wacom Drawing Tablet Model ET-0405A-U. I connect it to my laptop wired USB connection and open Font Maker. I go over to the A and try to write it with the pen on the tablet. Nothing...
  3. Wifi Lag when game's graphic settings are high

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Lag when game's graphic settings are high: I seem to lag in many online games Overwatch, Fortnite, Apex, etc. when the game's graphic settings are set too high. The only way for me to play the multiplayer game is usually all low settings with windowed mode on. This is weird because I thought the graphic settings...
  4. Graphics tablet (is it worth it)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics tablet (is it worth it)?: For 45€ you can get the https://www.amazon.de/GAOMON-Tablett-Express-Druckstufen-Batterie/dp/B07R49KYCF/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=grafiktablett&qid=1594546229&s=computers&sr=1-3 or should I get it for 199€...
  5. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic's tablet pen not working.: Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen...
  6. WP8060 Graphics Tablet

WP8060 Graphics Tablet: I was having trouble with my tablet, the pen only covers 2/3 of the right portion of my screen. I wiped out my laptop and did a brand new install of Win 10. It then worked fine. But after the last update of Win 10, the previous problem has cropped up again. I don't have...
  7. Problem with graphic tablet

Problem with graphic tablet: Hi! I have a problem regarding my graphic tablet. It doesn't work unless my wireless mouse is also connected to the laptop. Can you please help me fix this?...
  8. Graphic tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic tablet: I have Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet but a pen suddenly stopped working. It is a new pen because an old one broke down and I had to buy a new one. I see that the tablet doesn’t recognize a pen because a blue light isn’t flashing. I tried unplugging the USB cord and plugging it...
  9. Graphics Tablet Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Tablet Issues: I have a X-pen star03 graphics tablet and when I hook it up to other computers the hidden icon immediately pops up on the task bar and I just can set it up from there, But when I set it up to the windows 10 tablet, my pen pressure doesn't work ( which is only the case if you...
  10. Graphic Tablet Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic Tablet Stopped Working: So, I own an M708 Ugee graphic tablet and I recently decided I wanted to start drawing again to pass some time. I tried using multiple cords for my tablet but with every cord I used, the blue light in between the buttons kept flashing. I don't think anything is wrong with my...