Windows 10: High temperature when task manager is closed

Discus and support High temperature when task manager is closed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon.I've recently came across this post:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 29Nicolas92, Oct 16, 2021.

1. High temperature when task manager is closed

Good afternoon.I've recently came across this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-usage-until-i-open-task-manager/f5ae6887-2cb5-4685-81cd-f8908404de2b where someone states of high temperature and CPU usage when the task manager is closed, but everything goes back to normal as soon as it is opened I have the same thing happening.I have recently installed Windows 11. I don't know if it is because of it or because I came across this recently, but I just found out about this because I was getting drastic drop down on FPS while gaming CSGO. So I downloaded Sp

:)

29Nicolas92, Oct 16, 2021
  2. xBazMaNx Win User

AN UKNOWN FILE KEEP CLOSING MY TASK MANAGER AND USING THE CPU SO HIGH

• Hello everyone and sorry for my english

• as the title said i found a file named FD_1.4.57.11.exe which closing my task manager and using my hardware resources , that makes my cpu work so high and his temperature getting hot

• The problem is starting it close my task manager but after i reopen the task manager , the file closed fd_1.4.57.11....i tried to keep the task manager open but after 8 minutes the file start working and it close my task manager

after tracking this file i found it location in

C:/ Windows/SysWOW64/Speech/Engines/Q-1-91-38

but i can't access to this path "ACCESS IS DENIED"

• Can someone know what is that creepy file and how to eliminate it ?

Thanks

xBazMaNx, Oct 16, 2021
  3. 100% CPU usage and high temperatures unless i open task manager

2 Months ago i got a pc and it was running smoothly until 3 weeks ago that i noticed that i was getting 100 cpu usage and temperatures of 60C when my task manager was closed but when i open it my temperatures go back to 40C and usage goes back to 3-5%

All my drivers are updated

Windows 10 Fully updated

Factory reseted 1 day ago

I5-9400F

(PC CRASHED 3 TIMES)

KubaMiernik, Oct 16, 2021
  4. imanalien Win User

High temperature when task manager is closed

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

High temperature when task manager is closed

1. High temperature when task manager is closed - Similar Threads - High temperature task

2. High cpu temperature untill i open task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu temperature untill i open task manager: I have high cpu temps i3 13600k problem appeared yesterday when i downloaded third party program and ran it nothing happened, i think in background it ran some malware, if i leave task manager open temps are down, if i close it rises gradually from 39 to 76 , and wgen i open...
  3. High cpu temperature untill i open task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High cpu temperature untill i open task manager: I have high cpu temps i3 13600k problem appeared yesterday when i downloaded third party program and ran it nothing happened, i think in background it ran some malware, if i leave task manager open temps are down, if i close it rises gradually from 39 to 76 , and wgen i open...
  4. High cpu temperature untill i open task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Win11 Task Manager crashes when closing Task Manager

Win11 Task Manager crashes when closing Task Manager: GDay All,I have an issue with Task Manager. Whenever I try to close Task Manager it hangs and will not close. Clicking on the close button several times will eventually show the 'not responding' message and it will then pop up a dialogue allowing you to close the program or...
  6. High memory usage when closed Task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High memory usage when closed Task manager.: Dear Microsoft team, I want to report about Windows Ram problem that my Pc is facing.I have 8 Gb of Ram installed in My Pc and Core 2 Quad Processor. Earlier it's normal Ram Consumption was around 23 to 24% but recently It has started acting weird, When I turn on my Pc, it's...
  7. High memory usage when closed Task manager.

High memory usage when closed Task manager.: Dear Microsoft team, I want to report about Windows Ram problem that my Pc is facing.I have 8 Gb of Ram installed in My Pc and Core 2 Quad Processor. Earlier it's normal Ram Consumption was around 23 to 24% but recently It has started acting weird, When I turn on my Pc, it's...
  8. High memory usage when closed Task manager.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. High temperature when task manager is closed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High temperature when task manager is closed: Good afternoon.I've recently came across this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-usage-until-i-open-task-manager/f5ae6887-2cb5-4685-81cd-f8908404de2b where someone states of high temperature and CPU usage when the task manager is closed, but...
  10. High Cpu temperature until opened task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Cpu temperature until opened task manager: I got a problem with mu CPU. Temperature is always about 80c and when i open task manager it drops to normal level. I already tried this commands 1. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth 2. sfc /scannow 3. powershell 4. Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object...