Windows 10: High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops

Discus and support High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/extremegk, Nov 12, 2020.

1. High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops

Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory leak.Also ram usage doesnt add up in resource monitor.Its show 4-5gb ram using in idle while in resource monıtor the total value used by the applications does not exceed 1.5-2 GB. Ram usage start %40 -50 after boot .After chrome opened goes up%70 Non-paged value start 550 m min goes by 900mb after sort of time .But never gets below this.Even after reinstall or try to resolve from regedit.

I did a lot of resarch and try some solution.Some methods are :

Regedit ndu null etc

Turn of some windows servies. sysmain tips etc

Clean re instal windows 10

Malvare and virus scan Tryed after reinstal result is clean

I've tried all the solutions available on the Internet.Also I dont have any killer network driver.

My system.Cpu i9750h 8gb ram gtx 1660ti windows 10 pro

My ram https://hizliresim.com/v6IMmw

Poolman result https://hizliresim.com/rSp1ro

Most non paged used tag ısmc related Intel(R) Rapid Storage Technology and microsoft windows https://hizliresim.com/ctBUyq The other big used tags are seems windows files

Rammap after boot

https://hizliresim.com/bwjYXF

Rammap after opening owerwatch https://hizliresim.com/kaV020

rammap use count https://hizliresim.com/QBUuoB

Also after 10 minutes owerwatch getting hard fps drops and ram usage goes %99 standby and empty memory goes under 40 -50 mb. However, the total usage in the resource monitor does not even come close to 8 GB.

Can anyone help me with this? If you need more data, you can write

If you think the ram is working properly and it is not the problem, can you tell what could be causing the problem?.Until a few months ago, I did not have such a problem. 3 different games and chrome could work very comfortably at the same time.

submitted by /u/extremegk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/extremegk, Nov 12, 2020

2. CPU and GPU usage high, fps drop on games

Hi. I usually have around 100fps at Player Unknown Battlegrounds and my CPU usage is normal. From a month or so I get fps drops like 50-100fps and game feels laggy.

Also, when I open the task manager the CPU and GPU usage is really high around 90, 80% and then suddently drops to normal values like 5%.

I checked igfxupdate.exe Windows process - What is it? but it doesn't resolve it.

I noticed that a service svhost is very high on usage, what can I do?

Thanks in advance.

AntónioAires, Nov 12, 2020
  3. PolarNettles, Nov 12, 2020
  4. High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops

High cpu usage anf fps drop in cs go

I am using lenovo g580 laptop and it has a intel i3 processor ......i have upgraded my ram to 10 gb and it was working fine .......but after few month my cpu usage goes upto 70% ....but previously it was highly 40%.....and so i cannot play cs go as
    the fps drop from 60 fps to 10-20 fps......pls help .....

wridip sarkar, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops

1. High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops - Similar Threads - High usage ram

2. High ram usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High ram usage: I recently shifted from from using linux to windows and out of 8 gigs of ram 6.2 gigs is used just with 4 tabs of edge and 2 light weight apps open. The cpu temp is also averaging about 55-60 degree C, although cpu consumption is not high . Is this normal for windows 10(Last...
  3. High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool: Hello, I have this problem with my laptop. It is used quite a lot of ram while idling and I'm worried Imight have some sort of virus. While gaming the temp goes all the way up to 89°C 192°f. I'm not noticing mayor performance drops, but it is a little slower than normal and...
  4. High non-paged pool ram usage on my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High non-paged pool ram usage on my PC: [ATTACH] Hello, this is my first time posting here. I have abnormally high ram usage even when my PC is idle (~14 out of 16GB ~85% usage). This happens even after a system restart. I believe this causes some of my games to stutter/freeze when I start playing (games use...
  5. High ram usage with non paged pool size

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High ram usage with non paged pool size: Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory...
  6. High ram usage non paged .

High ram usage non paged .: Like 2 months I have performance issue in my windows 10 gaming laptop I did some search found that it can be cause for some memory leaks Using poolman I found ismc tagged cause of this https://hizliresim.com/rSp1ro This tag releadet to iaStorA.sys and iaStorAVC...
  7. High Non Paged Pool Usage - Ks.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High Non Paged Pool Usage - Ks.sys: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18636. I am getting High memory usage especially paged pool and non paged pool. Attached poolmon tool identifies ks.sys to be the reason. However, I could not find what drivers may be the cause. I tried...
  8. High Non-Paged Pool Usage

High Non-Paged Pool Usage: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours over 20 of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  9. In game fps drop, big ram usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In game fps drop, big ram usage: Hello, I need help! Recently I asked one of your employees about '' Ram consumption" he took his time to answer my questions but that didn't help me at all that's why I decided to ask here. From the last I think two or three months my memory usage goes above 60% and I don't...
  10. Non-paged pool usage is too high

in Windows 10 Customization
    Non-paged pool usage is too high: Please any help is appreciated. I found out that a non-page pool became about 2 gb on my PC but it used to be only 200 mb. I have the PC with 4 GB of RAM so it is important to fix it...