Windows 10: Higher time in startup

Discus and support Higher time in startup in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have start-up issue on my windows. I'm using latest version of windows, still my system is taking 1 to 2 minutes to start. And, also I can't perform... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Higher time in startup, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Higher time in startup

I have start-up issue on my windows. I'm using latest version of windows, still my system is taking 1 to 2 minutes to start. And, also I can't perform any task as it start, I have to wait 3 to 5 minutes to perform any task. I can not open browser or any folder without waiting for some time. I don't know why it is taking this much time to start. I always have to start windows before 5 minutes of my work-time. I have deleted all temporary files, Still I'm facing this issue. I have used less than 50% of the memory. So, I don't think high memory consumption is creating this problem.

Thank you in advance.

:)

Higher time in startup, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Disk activity is 99% or higher almost all the time

I would like to have you run a Clean Boot.

How to perform a Clean Boot.

Warning: Disabling items in Services or Startup may leave your anitivirus disabled until the process is ended. For this reason I would suggest that you perform this process off line.

Press the
    Higher time in startup 7W6b39o.png
    keys to open Run, then type msconfig in the search box. This will open System Configuration.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should enter the password or provide confirmation.

(1) Click/tap on the General tab.

(2) Click/tap on the Selective startup option.

(3) Remove the check mark in the Load startup items check box.

Higher time in startup 0JgaJnG.png

4. Click on the Services tab.

5. Place a check mark in the Hide all Microsoft services check box, this will remove the Microsoft Services from the list but will still be running.

6. Click Disable all, this will remove all of the check marks in the Services list.

Higher time in startup yIKrmLs.png

7. Click on Apply then OK

Higher time in startup ljHR4ZW.png

Click on Restart in the window that opens.

When the computer is restarted it will boot normally.

If the problem does not continue after the restart please do the following.

8. Divide the number of these services by two and you place checks in the first half of these, then restart the computer.

9. If the problem doesn't return in those services remove the checks and place checks in the remaining services and restart the computer.

10. When you find which half the service is in go on to the next step.

11. The half which has the service causing this problem remove half of the checks as you did previously to see which half has this service. Restart the computer.

12. If it isn't in the first half of these services, do the same with the last half of the services.

13. Once you have narrowed it down to the last three or four services remove the checks one at a time till you find the service at fault.

Once you have found the service post it in your topic. Do not take any action until I suggest the next step.

FreeBooter, Nov 22, 2020
  4. ram93 Win User

Higher time in startup

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Higher time in startup

1. Higher time in startup - Similar Threads - Higher startup

2. How to get to higher tech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get to higher tech: Very, VERY long story, short -I spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 techs - not one of them were able to solve AND NOT ONE OF THEM WOULD SEND ME TO HIGHER TECH. I have the case numbers.Problem - tiny text at top of page and in popups.4 of them came into my computer,...
  3. How to get to higher tech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get to higher tech: Very, VERY long story, short -I spent over 7 hrs with 8 different MS Win 11 techs - not one of them were able to solve AND NOT ONE OF THEM WOULD SEND ME TO HIGHER TECH. I have the case numbers.Problem - tiny text at top of page and in popups.4 of them came into my computer,...
  4. Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz: I just put my hz on my 75hz monitor up to 73hz and everything worked fine but when i tried to reboot the pc it just black screened, i plugged the monitor out and another one in then it worked again but when i plugged the old monitor back in black screen. How do i reset the hz...
  5. Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz

Monitor doesnt work after restarting with higher hz: I just put my hz on my 75hz monitor up to 73hz and everything worked fine but when i tried to reboot the pc it just black screened, i plugged the monitor out and another one in then it worked again but when i plugged the old monitor back in black screen. How do i reset the hz...
  6. Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?: I've noticed this over the past few days, but I'm unsure when exactly this started; it might have been caused by the latest Cumulative Updates on the 14th or the latest Platform Update for Defender on the 23rdit's normal for Antimalware Service Executable to use 150-300MB of...
  7. Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?

Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?: I've noticed this over the past few days, but I'm unsure when exactly this started; it might have been caused by the latest Cumulative Updates on the 14th or the latest Platform Update for Defender on the 23rdit's normal for Antimalware Service Executable to use 150-300MB of...
  8. Is Anyone Else Experiencing Higher 'Windows Security Health Service' Memory Usage Lately?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. the existing product version is higher than your product version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the existing product version is higher than your product version: the existing product version is higher than your product version. installation quit . please help me out I cannot use my bluetooth on my laptop . dell inspiron 3541 ....
  10. the existing product version is higher than your product version

the existing product version is higher than your product version: the existing product version is higher than your product version. installation quit . please help me out I cannot use my bluetooth on my laptop . dell inspiron 3541 ....