Windows 10: Highest resolution screen capture

Discus and support Highest resolution screen capture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everybody, For my thesis, I need highest resolution screen capture to print later. I tuned off Clear Type Text, but apparently it is not enough. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xiewang, Oct 12, 2018.

1. xiewang Win User

Highest resolution screen capture

Hi everybody,

For my thesis, I need highest resolution screen capture to print later. I tuned off Clear Type Text, but apparently it is not enough. I want also to increase color intensity to the highest level in Windows 10, but I did not find the "color intensity" in the system of windows 10.

If you can help my find "color intensity" modification in windows 10, that is cool.

If you have other better solution to high highest resolution screen capture, it is even cooler.

Sincerely!

Xie

:)

xiewang, Oct 12, 2018

2. How do I get the highest resolution screen capture on Windows 10? The best I can get is 96 DPI?

How do I get the highest resolution screen capture on Windows 10? The best I can get is 96 DPI?

Thanks

Robert Seymour

Robert_Seymour, Oct 12, 2018
  3. robert Win User
    screen resolution

1280x1024 is the highest it goes

robert, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Highest resolution screen capture

Screen Resolution too big

Hello,

Firstly, try to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it fixes the issue.

I suggest you to change the screen resolution settings and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type Change Screen Resolution and click on the option listed.
    • Under resolution try changing the resolution settings.

Also try to install the latest drivers from the manufacturer website and check.

Hope this will fix the issue, if not let us know with the updated status and we will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Highest resolution screen capture

1. Highest resolution screen capture - Similar Threads - Highest resolution screen

2. All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.: All of my game's resolution were suddenly on the highest resolution which is the native resolution of my laptop, I already tried reinstalling my drivers, I've also already tried tweaking my games' compatibility but none solved, updating/rolling back driver also didn't helped....
  3. All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.: All of my game's resolution were suddenly on the highest resolution which is the native resolution of my laptop, I already tried reinstalling my drivers, I've also already tried tweaking my games' compatibility but none solved, updating/rolling back driver also didn't helped....
  4. All game resolutions are stuck at the highest resolution.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing the resolution of screen captures in Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the resolution of screen captures in Xbox Game Bar: I'm confused as any time I try to record games, the resolution is completely broken. I can't find out how to fix this issue and, to go into detail,I can see the screen in the left corner but below and to the right of it is just black boxes. I only recently discovered this...
  6. Recommended Resolution lower than the highest resolution

Recommended Resolution lower than the highest resolution: I am using windows 10 pro with AMD rx 570updated driver and in the settings it is showing that the recommended resolutions to be 1024x768 instead of 1920x1080. I of course will prefer to use the latter resolution so should I continue using at the highest resolution and ignore...
  7. Microsoft Gamebar capture resolution error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Gamebar capture resolution error: I have an Inspiron 15 7000 gaming edition with Windows 10, have been using it to play, record and stream games for years with no issue until very recently. (within the last two weeks) Microsoft/Xbox Gamebar, an app that lets me record game footage at the press of a button on...
  8. Snip and Sketch capture resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip and Sketch capture resolution: Is there a way to raise the resolution of screen shots I take with snip and sketch ? 165996
  9. Print screen capture scales images to low resolution.

Print screen capture scales images to low resolution.: HI, I have 4k monitor. When i press print screen on keyboard or use Snipping tool, the image is captured in 1920x1080 resolution on top left corner and the rest of the captured area is black. It does not capture 4k screenshot. Please help. [IMG]...
  10. How to set highest resolution screen capture

How to set highest resolution screen capture: I need the highest resolution screen capture for my work. So I turned off Clear Type Text and tried to increase color intensity. But I failed to find the "color intensity" in Windows 10. Please help me to find "color intensity" in Windows 10 or recommend the other way to...