Windows 10: Highlight and copy !

Discus and support Highlight and copy ! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In my Music folder I have about 30 tracks listed which I would like to copy and paste. If I press Ctrl and A they are all highlighted ready to copy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Aug 24, 2021.

1. Highlight and copy !

In my Music folder I have about 30 tracks listed which I would like to copy and paste. If I press Ctrl and A they are all highlighted ready to copy etc. The problem is there are some tracks that I don't want to be highlighted. Is it possible to highlight just the ones I want ? I guess this would apply to any text document etc. At present I am highlighting just one at a time which is a painstaking task ! I seem to think it can be done but I have forgot how !!Brian

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Aug 24, 2021
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Issue Highlighting and copy Text selection with mouse

Hi DorothyKaltz,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

I recommend you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

Method: Highlighting and copy with mouse.

1. Click on the Windows logo
    2. Go to Settings
    3. Open the mouse & touchpad setting
    4. Turn off Scroll inactive windows
    5. Click on Advanced Mouse Options
    6. Adjust double click speed – (turning this setting down will help)

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Aug 24, 2021
  3. Highlight for copy and paste too sesitive in Windows 10

Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

1. For example, if I am trying to copy several cells, maybe 3 to =

10 cells from Excel, when I try to highlight them so I can = copy=E2=80=A6or cut, it is almost impossible to highlight them, it is = like they are super sensitive, they just won=E2=80=99t stay highlighted.

• I am just trying to copy them to the same sheet, same thing in =
    Word or any other program, even is I am trying to highlight something on = the browser.=20

• I only run Microsoft browsers and office programs=E2=80=A6. =
    Office 2010.

• I am running the new Windows 10, I had Windows 8.1=20

=20

Hope this is enough of an explanation.

ClydeUnderwood, Aug 24, 2021
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Highlight and copy !

How to copy only the highlighted sections of a docment?

• Highlight the sections you want to copy.
    • Press CTRL+C (the CTRL key and the C key, at the same time.)
    • Move the mouse cursor to where you want to paste what you have copied, and click on an empty space.
    • Press CTRL+V (the CTRL key and the V key, at the same time.)

BulldogXX, Aug 24, 2021
Thema:

Highlight and copy !

1. Highlight and copy ! - Similar Threads - Highlight copy

2. Wireless Logitech Mouse is not working when highlighting... copying... and paste in Word...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Logitech Mouse is not working when highlighting... copying... and paste in Word...: I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse. I am using Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2021. My mouse does not want to highlight... copy... and paste text from Word and Excel. I have contacted Logitech... my mouse is working fine except when highlighting... copying... and paste in...
  3. Wireless Logitech Mouse is not working when highlighting... copying... and paste in Word...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Logitech Mouse is not working when highlighting... copying... and paste in Word...: I have a Logitech M310 wireless mouse. I am using Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 2021. My mouse does not want to highlight... copy... and paste text from Word and Excel. I have contacted Logitech... my mouse is working fine except when highlighting... copying... and paste in...
  4. Wireless Logitech Mouse is not working when highlighting... copying... and paste in Word...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My Touchpad, Right & Left Keys Don't work properly, "NO", "Highlight & Copy" or "Drag & Drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Touchpad, Right & Left Keys Don't work properly, "NO", "Highlight & Copy" or "Drag & Drop: To Whom it May Concern; For several weeks now, the Synaptics SMBus Touchpad built into my HP Note Book 15", Bw011DLaptop has LOST several of it's critical Functions, including "Proper Right & Left Key assignment functions", "Highlight & Copy" & "Drag & Drop" options as well....
  6. My Touchpad, Right & Left Keys Don't work properly, "NO", "Highlight & Copy" or "Drag & Drop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Touchpad, Right & Left Keys Don't work properly, "NO", "Highlight & Copy" or "Drag & Drop: To Whom it May Concern; For several weeks now, the Synaptics SMBus Touchpad built into my HP Note Book 15", Bw011DLaptop has LOST several of it's critical Functions, including "Proper Right & Left Key assignment functions", "Highlight & Copy" & "Drag & Drop" options as well....
  7. My Touchpad, Right & Left Keys Don't work properly, "NO", "Highlight & Copy" or "Drag & Drop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. STILL cannot highlight, copy & paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    STILL cannot highlight, copy & paste: Highlight, copy/cut and paste are essential to my productivity. Yet the problem of being unable to reliably highlight, copy/paste has been around since 2012 -- lots of threads out there complaining about it but no real solutions. I've only had the problem for about 6...
  9. copy paste highlight

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    copy paste highlight: I copied and pasted a question I had into this site from discord and it came in highlighted grey so I re pasted it then black then grey then black and it was alternating until I re clicked reply and when I pasted it in it didn't do it, was that a glitch or something...
  10. Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?

in Browsers and Email
    Doing a COPY From A Line i Highlighted In A MAIL eMail: How ?: Hello, I give up. Just can't figure it out. Using MAIL with W10. I received an eMail, highlighted a few lines of it that I want to place into Notepad. The lines I selected are highlighted. Great. Now what, please ? Right clicking does nothing. Can't find a COPY command...