Windows 10: Highlighted in black instead

Discus and support Highlighted in black instead in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Drayang 68, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Highlighted in black instead

I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!

:)

Drayang 68, Feb 24, 2024
  2. FreeBooter, Feb 24, 2024
  3. The selected text is black?

I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!

ROCAW says: If you want to change the color of the highlight from black to blue it will apply not just in the Word app but in all the Windows settings. For this feature,
    you will have to the registry which is Windows settings.

StevenM111, Feb 24, 2024
  4. Highlighted in black instead

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 24, 2024
Thema:

Highlighted in black instead

1. Highlighted in black instead - Similar Threads - Highlighted black instead

2. Highlighted in black instead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlighted in black instead: I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!...
  3. Highlighted in black instead

in Windows 10 Customization
    Highlighted in black instead: I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!...
  4. Background keeps turning black when highlighting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Background keeps turning black when highlighting: When I click and hold left mouse button and drag my mouse across the screen it makes a black outline. I have updated my graphics drivers I have reset my graphics card and I have re-seated my graphics card and the problem still persists. Any help?...
  5. Background keeps turning black when highlighting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Background keeps turning black when highlighting: When I click and hold left mouse button and drag my mouse across the screen it makes a black outline. I have updated my graphics drivers I have reset my graphics card and I have re-seated my graphics card and the problem still persists. Any help?...
  6. Background keeps turning black when highlighting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Background keeps turning black when highlighting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Background keeps turning black when highlighting: Hello. Recently my desktop background has been going black whenever i highlight thing and drag my curser across my desktop screen. I have a video attached showing it happening. The only fix i have found is by going into task manager and restarting file explorer, but that fix...
  8. Black screen instead of bootloader, then start

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen instead of bootloader, then start: Hello, I had Windows 10 installed on one partition, and then installed Windows 10 on another partition. The first time I restarted the laptop after the installation finished, I got the "Choose an operating system" (you know, the blue menu with white font) menu (with the two...
  9. Black highlight covering windows search and password bars.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black highlight covering windows search and password bars.: submitted by /u/ChunkyChud [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/le3usq/black_highlight_covering_windows_search_and/
  10. Black screen instead of desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen instead of desktop: Hi, When I boot my pc sometimes I get a black screen. But by pressing ctr alt & delete I can log out, and then login and its then OK. Can any one please help. I have reset my pc but its still the same. 21458