Windows 10: Highlighter doesn't work on add notes, pen does

Discus and support Highlighter doesn't work on add notes, pen does in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm on a Surface Pro 6 with a Microsoft Pen. While using notes on a document the pen function works, however, the highlight function does not. Instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IrmaGonzalez01, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Highlighter doesn't work on add notes, pen does

I'm on a Surface Pro 6 with a Microsoft Pen. While using notes on a document the pen function works, however, the highlight function does not. Instead it moves the entire page. In the past it did work. How do I fix this?

:)

IrmaGonzalez01, Sep 10, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Highlighter doesn't work on add notes, pen does [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Bamboo Pen Half Working

My Bamboo pen works just right unless I try to use it for writing on one note and sketch pad.... It can click on stuff etc but doesn´t "draw" or "write". I´ve already tried reconnecting it.... nothing works. Please help.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch

isabella salguero cespedes, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Highlighter doesn't work on add notes, pen does

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Highlighter doesn't work on add notes, pen does

1. Highlighter doesn't work on add notes, pen does - Similar Threads - Highlighter doesn't add

2. Highlighting of text does not work correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Highlighting of text does not work correctly: Back in March of 2023, Robert Twyman reported that highlighting text and the drag and drop features work poorly or not at all. His description of the problem was exemplary:When I attempt to highlight text and hold down the mouse button at where I want it to start, the...
  3. Stylus pen highlight stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  4. Stylus pen highlight stuck

Stylus pen highlight stuck: Recently the pen cursor highlight stuck in the taskbar of every app onenote, word, edge, etc. I used 4 differnt mouse highlight apps and the same problem happend, including Microsoft PowerToys.the mouse works fine, but when I use the pen, the highlight stuck in taskbar as you...
  5. Highlighting text does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlighting text does not work: Data highlighting to Copy data is not working correctly or consistently. Frequently when highlighting multiple letters or words the curser hangs up and stops moving so I can’t highlight all of the desired text. This occurs on multiple applications – Word, Outlook, Firefox,...
  6. Highlighting text does not work

Highlighting text does not work: Data highlighting to Copy data is not working correctly or consistently. Frequently when highlighting multiple letters or words the curser hangs up and stops moving so I can’t highlight all of the desired text. This occurs on multiple applications – Word, Outlook, Firefox,...
  7. Highlighting text does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Highlighter pen is missing in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Highlighter pen is missing in Edge: I used a highlighter pen in Edge to highlight PDFs. But now, in this new Edge version, I cannot find the features that I liked. I am so upset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/highlighter-pen-is-missing-in-edge/7988a8dd-d724-4cb4-b2bf-b0fb54ca67cc
  9. Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted

Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted: Hi all. I find Sticky Notes very useful but at the moment it's driving me nuts. Each time it loads when I boot my PC, every note I have loaded is highlighted and glowing orange. This means that the taskbar is prevented from autohiding until I've clicked every note, all of...
  10. Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes always loads with all notes highlighted: Hi all. I find Sticky Notes very useful but at the moment it's driving me nuts. Each time it loads when I boot my PC, every note I have loaded is highlighted and glowing orange. This means that the taskbar is prevented from autohiding until I've clicked every note, all of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why isnt the highlighter on add notes not working

2. highlighter in windows notes not working

3. how does the highlighter work in windows notes

4. what does it mean if there is an a next to the highlighter in windows 10,
  5. add notes highlighter not working