Windows 10: Highlighting a few lines prior to Printing

Discus and support Highlighting a few lines prior to Printing in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I wanted to print a page from the web and show it to my doctor. I hooked the printer up to my laptop and prepared to print. I was going to highlight... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by RaymondWindoz10, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Highlighting a few lines prior to Printing

I wanted to print a page from the web and show it to my doctor.

I hooked the printer up to my laptop and prepared to print.

I was going to highlight a few lines to show her and I thought I would make them bold.

I thought it might be more professional than underlining them with a pen or using a yellow highlighter.

I was able to highlight the lines I wanted to spotlight, but when I right clicked, there was nothing to make bold.

I could not find anything at the top of the page I wanted to print or anything from the printer to make them bold.

Do I have to copy the page to WORD and then bold the lines or can I do it from the printer and the original page?

---------

I recently read that MSFT is going to start charging people for a subscription to use their software.
    Will it be like buying an annual subscription for MSFT Word?
    What will happen if our subscription lapses and we cut on our computers? Will we be able to log on or will the screen be blank?
    Is this correct, when is it suppose to happen?

Thanks

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Aug 12, 2018

2. printing highlighted info

I want to print some of an article from online. I have tried highlighting the areas I want to print but it doesn't print. I have Windows 10. I tried printing the whole article but the 1st page prints and only the top inch of the 2nd and 3rd print. any
    suggestions?

This is my first try with the questions.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JeanDuffin, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Print of highlighted selection Windows 10

I cannot print selected highlighted parts of a long document with Windows 10. In the case I just need to print one chapter containing a few lines in a 10 pages document, I cannot print these few lines in highlighting them as I did with Explorer. I need now,
    through Edge/W10, to print the 10 pages (and to destroy 9).

Visibly other community members have the same issue. This option is available on other browser.

henrinoualhac, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Highlighting a few lines prior to Printing

.txt print preview & line numbers

To see line numbers in WordPad:

1. Press Ctrl + A to highlight the text= Select All
    2 Right click, select <<list>> and choose the numbering list.

The line number will be shown now when typing.

To remove them, repeat 1 and 2 but choose the first on the list = none.

All the best for the year to come,

MikeMecanic, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

Highlighting a few lines prior to Printing

1. Highlighting a few lines prior to Printing - Similar Threads - Highlighting few lines

2. Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly: Hi! I'm having an issue where highlighted text is not printing to PDF correctly.This is the same issue as RAB6363's, posted May 2013. I'm reposting because that thread has been locked and it was last updated in 2018 with no clear solutions?When I print a WJ document to PDF,...
  3. Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Journal: Highlights not printing correctly: Hi! I'm having an issue where highlighted text is not printing to PDF correctly.This is the same issue as RAB6363's, posted May 2013. I'm reposting because that thread has been locked and it was last updated in 2018 with no clear solutions?When I print a WJ document to PDF,...
  4. Cannot print highlighted text in emails.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot print highlighted text in emails.: Hello.Both my PC and notebook PCs just started having this issue. I cannot print any highlighted text in both outlook and Yahoo mail. I am not sure what the issue is. They both run on Chrome using a canon Ts9120 printer. Both have Bitdefender installed and both run Windows...
  5. Cannot print highlighted text in emails.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print highlighted text in emails.: Hello.Both my PC and notebook PCs just started having this issue. I cannot print any highlighted text in both outlook and Yahoo mail. I am not sure what the issue is. They both run on Chrome using a canon Ts9120 printer. Both have Bitdefender installed and both run Windows...
  6. Cannot print highlighted text in emails.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. All browsers crash when generating print preview of a PDF prior to printing. Can't print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All browsers crash when generating print preview of a PDF prior to printing. Can't print: Hello- I updated both my Chrome and MS Edge browsers. I updated my drivers for my HP OfficeJet5255. I have restarted my computer. I have run diagnostics. Yet, when ever I try to print a PDF to one of by browsers, it circles for ever trying to generating a print...
  8. Printer, prints wobbly lines?

Printer, prints wobbly lines?: Canon MG3650. Whenever I use my printer I get wobbly lines of text and lines. Ideas please as how to overcome this, I have tried Aligning the Print Head Position as suggested in the manual. 161045
  9. Printer, prints wobbly lines?

in Windows 10 Support
    Printer, prints wobbly lines?: Canon MG3650. Whenever I use my printer I get wobbly lines of text and lines. Ideas please as how to overcome this, I have tried Aligning the Print Head Position as suggested in the manual. 161045
  10. Canon Printer is printing a line over the first line?

Canon Printer is printing a line over the first line?: Help, my Canon Printer is printing a line over the first line? * Original title: Canon Printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-printer-is-printing-a-line-over-the-first/72c667ea-0aa8-4646-85af-4f425604610a