Windows 10: Highlighting Valid Points in a News Article and Printing it for my DR

Discus and support Highlighting Valid Points in a News Article and Printing it for my DR in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Thanks, after I saw the suggestion to use One Note, I wondered why I had not previously considered copying it to WORD and using the highlight / paint... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by RaymondWindoz10, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Highlighting Valid Points in a News Article and Printing it for my DR

Thanks, after I saw the suggestion to use One Note, I wondered why I had not previously considered copying it to WORD and using the highlight / paint function they have at the top.

That is what I did and my problem is solved....except the numbness in my foot.

I'll have to wait in the next doctor appointment for that problem.

I appreciate your help.

RaymondWindoz10, Apr 5, 2018

2. I found a news article that I wanted to show my doctor when I visit him in a couple of weeks.

It relates to numbness in the leg and its relationship to Vitamin B12.

Which I have....but I eat ( I thought so anyhow) a balanced diet and take vitamins every day. But apparently, it has not been enough.

I printed out the article, but I wanted to highlight the significant points without circling them with a pen or highlighting them in yellow with a highlighter.

I tried to copy and paste the article to MSFT Paint 3D and Windows Paint.

But neither worked.

I want to be able to highlight specific points in the article with yellow, save the changes and print the article.

How do I do this?

Thanks

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Apr 17, 2018
  3. printing highlighted info

I want to print some of an article from online. I have tried highlighting the areas I want to print but it doesn't print. I have Windows 10. I tried printing the whole article but the 1st page prints and only the top inch of the 2nd and 3rd print. any
    suggestions?

This is my first try with the questions.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

JeanDuffin, Apr 17, 2018
  4. noname44 Win User

Highlighting Valid Points in a News Article and Printing it for my DR

I was typing a comment to a news article must have hit a key by mistake red line under letters or when I hit the space bar a red line comes out.

I was typing a comment to a news article and must have hit a key by mistake, a red squiggley line started, it

looked like the misspelled red line, but even when I hit the space bar it produced a red line, there was no grammar

error. I was using Microsoft edge on windows 10.

Thanks I believe I answered all the questions you had for me but if I missed 1 let me know.

I just realized I am typing now and it has quit, let me check it out. Looks like it's working.

I sure do Thank You!

noname44, Apr 17, 2018
  5. sml156 Win User
    sml156, Apr 17, 2018
Thema:

Highlighting Valid Points in a News Article and Printing it for my DR

1. Highlighting Valid Points in a News Article and Printing it for my DR - Similar Threads - Highlighting Valid Points

2. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft start news articles: Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect...
  3. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft start news articles: Reading an article on your site is frustrating when for no reason whatsoever the page switches to another unrelated story and you can't simply go back or find the article you were interrupted reading ever again! If it happened once or twice, fine, whatever, but you can expect...
  4. Microsoft start news articles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Forwarding news articles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forwarding news articles: how do i send a news article by email when the draft form doesn't appear after clicking on the email Icon associated with the article? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forwarding-news-articles/03e7fe04-6304-46c6-9b15-675802319bca
  6. Is this news article about a update, legit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this news article about a update, legit?: https://www.windowslatest.com/2021/0...rmance-issues/ People from a website where I saw this link at are saying that it's legit while other people are saying that it's not. Plus, I'm not sure I'm even getting the update anyways since I have Radeon. - - - Updated - - - I got a...
  7. Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing: I have a watch list of stocks on MS Money, and it works very well for the data, and clicking on a given stock works well for graphs over time, etc. BUT, when you have clicked on an individual stock and get the "Overview" page and you see a related news article below the graph...
  8. Printing articles

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing articles: How do you prevent "over print" on articles I am printing from a website on the internet? The "over print" prevents me from seeing the entire article when it is over laid on the article normally at the top or the bottom of the article. I am unable to print the entire...
  9. News Article Posting Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    News Article Posting Guidelines: Posting News Article Guidelines: 1) Click on the New Thread button to post a new news article. 2) The news article must be tech and/or Windows 10 related without any spam. 3) If the news article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That would...
  10. News Article Posting Guidelines

in Windows 10 News
    News Article Posting Guidelines: Posting News Article Guidelines: 1) Click on the New Thread button to post a new news article. 2) The news article must be tech and/or Windows 10 related without any spam. 3) If the news article is from another website, then it cannot be copied completely here. That...