Windows 10: Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build

Discus and support Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hello Skype Insiders! We heard your feedback and have taken a step back to simplify Skype. With this approach you'll see that we've removed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build

Source: We - Microsoft Community

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Aug 27, 2018

2. Is there way to remove Skype, Xbox?

We appreciate your response. Skype can be removed from the system of your computer. You may follow the steps that I've provided from my first post. If you're unable to remove the Skype by following the steps, we suggest that you provide us a screenshot
    of the Apps & features on your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 27, 2018
  3. skype doesn't closing even after clicking "Quit skype"

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to close Skype app on your computer, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the latest version of Skype on your device and check.

Method 1: Remove the earlier versions of the Skype and then install the latest version.

Step 1: Uninstall Skype from the Start Screen:

• On the Start screen, type

• From the list select Skype and right click on it.

• You will get different options on the screen .Select
      Uninstall.
    Step 2: You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:

• Press Windows + x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.

• Select Control Panel. Click on
      Programs

• Select Programs and Features.

• Double click on Skype and follow the onscreen instructions.

Refer the below link to download the Skype app for the devices:

Download Skype | Free calls | Chat app

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update with the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build

where did the insiders hub go in build 10158 it seems to be missing.

Insider Hub: As I mentioned here, the Insider Hub is no longer pre-installed starting with this build. You can reinstall the Insider Hub app through the following steps:

• Go to Settings, System, Apps & features.
    • Click Manage optional features then Add a feature.
    • Select the Insider Hub entry (the list is in alphabetical order) and click Install.
    Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10158 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

Andre Da Costa, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build

1. Highlights feature removed in latest Skype Insider build - Similar Threads - Highlights feature removed

2. Latest Insider build bricks my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Insider build bricks my PC: Hello,I installed Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22533.1001 on my PC and it has problems.1, when I log on nothing happens, but it was on a 2nd account and my primary account was gone.2, after a restart it takes a long time to boot, the HDD light was periodically blinking and...
  3. Latest Windows 10 Insider build features the redesigned Start menu

in Windows 10 News
    Latest Windows 10 Insider build features the redesigned Start menu: Microsoft released a new preview build of Windows 10 to the Insider channel on July 1, 2020. The new build features the previously announced redesign of the Windows 10 Start menu. The new Start menu is theme-aware according to Microsoft. Windows 10 testers may notice several...
  4. Where to look for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Features?

in Windows 10 News
    Where to look for the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview Build Features?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds are a great way for business owners and developers to get to use the new features which are work-in-progress. As a part of this program, users are allowed to test new features in Windows 10, [...] This post Where to look for...
  5. New Skype Insider Preview build 8.37.76.26 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview build 8.37.76.26 available: Our commitment to enhancing screensharing now includes the ability to share individual application windows in Skype which is available in the latest Insider build. [ATTACH] Try it out and let us know what you think! The Skype Team Source: Skype Insider Preview Share...
  6. New Skype Insider Preview build 8.36.76.26 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview build 8.36.76.26 available: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are rolling out a new preview build. Check it out and let us know what you think! Store app version 8.36.76.26 for Windows 10 PC (14.36.26.0), iPhone, iPad, Android 6+, and Android tablets Desktop app version 8.36.76.26 for Windows, Mac, and Linux...
  7. Latest Skype doesn't have "quit" feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Skype doesn't have "quit" feature: OK, checked and the version downloaded (from MS Store) into my friend's computer last night is 8.34.01.82 which should be the latest. After two chat conversations with Skype Support (either AI or human, not sure, because in both chats got some incorrect info which humans...
  8. New Skype Insider Preview build 8.35.76.65 available

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Insider Preview build 8.35.76.65 available: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are rolling out new preview builds of Skype for Android, iPhone, iPad, Web, Mac, Linux, Linux Snap, Windows 10 PC & Android 4+ today! 8.35.76.65 is available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Web, desktop apps for Mac, Linux & Windows 10 Skype Lite...
  9. New Skype Preview build 8.15.76.413 for Skype Insiders on Android 4+5

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype Preview build 8.15.76.413 for Skype Insiders on Android 4+5: New Skype Preview build 8.15.76.413 for Skype Insiders on Android 4+5 was just released! You should experience faster loading of your chat lists, are you seeing any difference? Thank you for being with us ❤️ ^SK Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 122076
  10. Skype Preview for Windows 10 gets a new feature in latest update for Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Preview for Windows 10 gets a new feature in latest update for Insiders: Late last week, Microsoft updated Skype for Windows with one new feature that lets you hide conversations instead of deleting them. The new feature is currently available in the latest preview release and it’s gradually rolling out to all platforms this week. “We’re glad to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. latest skype build