Windows 10: Highlights

Discus and support Highlights in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I highlight a file, or try to fill a search box or "tickbox", the outline is so feint that it is barely visible. Sometimes I just have to click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillGibson3, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Highlights

When I highlight a file, or try to fill a search box or "tickbox", the outline is so feint that it is barely visible.

Sometimes I just have to click the mouse in the general area to try to locate it.

Any help please.

:)

BillGibson3, Aug 17, 2019

2. Can't Highlight words or links.

Hello Mokhy,

Thank you for keeping us updated on this topic.

Please reply:

• Are you not able to highlight the text or link by dragging the left click of the mouse?

• Do you get options when you left click on the link or sentence?

I suggest you to drag over the sentence or link by holding the left button of the mouse and check if the issue is resolved. Right click on the mouse to show a list of options to do with the highlighted sentence or link.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance on the query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 17, 2019
  3. nt62 Win User
    new highlights

Thanks ... am aware of that setting.

It's the actual installation listing >
    example > install a program > the program is listed in the start menu
    the program has a header listed with several sub listings >
    all are listed as NEW and stay until all are clicked

This seems to be a problem carried over from Windows 8.1

example: If one installs 7 programs, then as many as 7 plus all sub links are listed as NEW.

AND, these listings may be blocked > NO effect from clicking until signing out or restarting explorer.

Highlights [​IMG]

4. Highlights

No Fluent Design Reveal Highlight in Start Menu - Fall Creator's Update

Transparency is already enabled. I'm seeing the blurs, but reveal highlight is not transparency. This is reveal highlight, what I
    should be seeing:

Highlights all-apps-reveal-highlight-redstone-4-windows10.jpg

Thanks! Highlights :)

Skat0r vista, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

Highlights

1. Highlights - Similar Threads - Highlights

2. Spell-Check is Turned Off in Settings But Still Highlighting Words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spell-Check is Turned Off in Settings But Still Highlighting Words: Spell-Check is turned off in Windows settings, but still highlighting words with a red squiggly underline in my Proton Mail desktop app which doesn't have an in-built spell-checker. This doesn't happen in any other apps, including Word, WordPad and NotePad....
  3. Spell-Check is Turned Off in Settings But Still Highlighting Words

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Spell-Check is Turned Off in Settings But Still Highlighting Words: Spell-Check is turned off in Windows settings, but still highlighting words with a red squiggly underline in my Proton Mail desktop app which doesn't have an in-built spell-checker. This doesn't happen in any other apps, including Word, WordPad and NotePad....
  4. How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?: I don't know how or why, but when I go into File Explorer the bar at the top where you can click to sort by name, status, date, etc has become highlighted white and the text behind it is unreadable, plus it's annoying to look at. I use dark mode, but it seems like that part...
  5. How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?

How to change sort bar highlight colour in file explorer?: I don't know how or why, but when I go into File Explorer the bar at the top where you can click to sort by name, status, date, etc has become highlighted white and the text behind it is unreadable, plus it's annoying to look at. I use dark mode, but it seems like that part...
  6. Highlighted in black instead

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlighted in black instead: I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!...
  7. Highlighted in black instead

Highlighted in black instead: I'm using Word in Office 365, Windows 10. Recently, when I select text, it is highlighted in black instead of light blue. How do I get it back to light blue? I need step by step instructions. Please and thank you!...
  8. Highlighted in black instead

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Win10: When I double click a word it highlights but adds a space at the end. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10: When I double click a word it highlights but adds a space at the end. How can I...: I have no clue where to post this. I don't even know what area of Windows would control this. Probably deep in the Registry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-when-i-double-click-a-word-it-highlights-but/0318447f-b322-4077-8df9-f5b44ec2569f
  10. Win10: When I double click a word it highlights but adds a space at the end. How can I...

Win10: When I double click a word it highlights but adds a space at the end. How can I...: I have no clue where to post this. I don't even know what area of Windows would control this. Probably deep in the Registry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-when-i-double-click-a-word-it-highlights-but/0318447f-b322-4077-8df9-f5b44ec2569f