Windows 10: Highly cpu cores usage first boot up

Discus and support Highly cpu cores usage first boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]hello ....can assist me to solve this cpu high usage on all cores during first booting up pc ....i had to restart it again to make it normal usage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zairiesalleh, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Highly cpu cores usage first boot up

Highly cpu cores usage first boot up [​IMG]hello ....can assist me to solve this cpu high usage on all cores during first booting up pc ....i had to restart it again to make it normal usage on all cpu cores....happen everytime boot from cold start up windows.....tq

:)

zairiesalleh, Dec 24, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Windows 10 abnormal CPU core 0 usage

Hi,

Sorry to know that you had multiple issue with Windows 10 and had to reinstall twice to resolve the issue. I also appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. However you can check that CPU performance by knowing what background
    services are running to know that follow the steps below.

• Right click on Taskbar and select Task Manager.
    • Click on Performance Tab and Click on Open resource monitor.
    • Tap or click on CPU tab.

Hope the above information is helpful to know the CPU usage. Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 24, 2018
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Dec 24, 2018
  4. nacaraman Win User

Highly cpu cores usage first boot up

Speed and cpu usage

I have purchased a refurbished HP 8000 sff with 1 TB Hitachi HUA72101KLA330 hard drive and Intel core duo CPU E8400 3.0 ghz 8 RAM it seemed to me that this would be a fairly fast computer. However Ihave issues with intel boot agent error slowing down startup
    and extremely high cpu usage (90's) when opening windows edge or latest internet explorer . This computer was refurbished by Microsoft and has windows 10. Any suggestions to address these issues will be appreciated. Thanks

nacaraman, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Highly cpu cores usage first boot up

1. Highly cpu cores usage first boot up - Similar Threads - Highly cpu cores

2. CPU usage is high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  3. one core high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one core high cpu usage: Hey there, recently I've got a problem that causes only one core to work 100% always and causes my laptop to be slow and sluggish i did a clean install of Windows 11I tried in Linux and the problem persists there too, but the workaround in Linux was unloading the...
  4. one core high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one core high cpu usage: Hey there, recently I've got a problem that causes only one core to work 100% always and causes my laptop to be slow and sluggish i did a clean install of Windows 11I tried in Linux and the problem persists there too, but the workaround in Linux was unloading the...
  5. high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high cpu usage: hi,I am Krishna, my laptop having some problems with wifi. suddenly wifi is disconnecting and the adaptor is not showing wifi settings after doing a hardware scan or internet troubleshooter it is again showing the wifi settings and connecting to wifi, whenever this happens...
  6. High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Usage: I just did a factory reset of my windows 10 because of low storage and an issue I have had before and after the reset is high CPU usage. I don't have any external anti virus. And when I get the high usage I just have to open task manager and its fine. its not even when I play...
  7. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: I have constant ongoing high CPU usage . One of the causes is a non Windows app I'm trying to rectify. The other 3 are all Windows based; WMI provider host, Antimalware Service and Services and Controller App....
  8. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...
  9. CPU high usage at start up

CPU high usage at start up: My Dell computer is running high CPU 100% at start up and not responding for 3 minutes any applications on my computer. This is happening everyday after since 5 months used. Please help me to how to solve this....
  10. High CPU usage on waking up

High CPU usage on waking up: Whenever I wake my laptop from sleep, the CPU usage seems to be tremendously high. I noticed that when Edge was launched, it took too long to respond and task manager was the only way to close it. Is there a way to fix this?...