Windows 10: Highly suspicial e-mail I wish to confrim is false. Sent to my Hotmail claiming if I did...

Discus and support Highly suspicial e-mail I wish to confrim is false. Sent to my Hotmail claiming if I did... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Here is a screen shot of the e-mail that I received, just looking for confirmation that it is bogus: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eric197063, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Highly suspicial e-mail I wish to confrim is false. Sent to my Hotmail claiming if I did...

Here is a screen shot of the e-mail that I received, just looking for confirmation that it is bogus:

Highly suspicial e-mail I wish to confrim is false.  Sent to my Hotmail claiming if I did... 695e43e4-3dbe-4c94-ace1-a3451cdf79af?upload=true.png

:)

Eric197063, Jan 16, 2021
  2. DMO
    dmo Win User

Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old

Hi All, I've searched wide and far online for an answer but have had little luck - looking to one of you for some guidance here if possible.

Issue:
    • Sent mail folder in Mail application on Windows 10 doesn't sync more than 30 days of send messages for Hotmail account.
    • Only Hotmail account affected on Mail application; other sub folders sync as far back as possible
    • Gmail account is fine - can see years of sent email

Context:
    • I have 2 accounts added to my Mail client on Windows 10 - 1 hotmail, 1 gmail
    • I have Outlook mail installed on this machine also
    • Windows 10 Pro
    • Dell Precision M3800
    • Upgraded from Windows 7 -> Windows 10

Tried:
    • Removing and readding the hotmail account
    • Tried removing and adding the account as POP3 account as well as the built in Hotmail autosetup link
    • Removed all email accounts and readded them
    • Ensured that the application has permission to access calendar (have seen this online in a few places as a possible problem maker)
    • Checked that I have my sent messages (I can see them in Outlook 2013, but not in Mail -> Sent folder)

All help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance!

3. HTC
    HTC Win User
    Someone hijacked my hotmail e-mail

Just as the title says: someone hijacked my e-mail *Frown Highly suspicial e-mail I wish to confrim is false.  Sent to my Hotmail claiming if I did... :(

I've been trying to report this to hotmail but i can't seem to be able to do it. I can't even access my e-mail from webpage: pass was changed and NOT by me *Frown Highly suspicial e-mail I wish to confrim is false.  Sent to my Hotmail claiming if I did... :(

First, i've received tons of "delivery status notification: failure", as shown in the pic in attach, but Norton 2008 doesn't report any viruses. I sure as hell didn't sent any such e-mails. Tried to report this too but can't seem to find the damn link *Frown Highly suspicial e-mail I wish to confrim is false.  Sent to my Hotmail claiming if I did... :(

Can anyone help?

@ mods: if i posted this in the wrong forum section, please move it to it's proper place, thank you.

4. caperjack Win User

Highly suspicial e-mail I wish to confrim is false. Sent to my Hotmail claiming if I did...

Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old

that is just the new Hotmail, the online outlook , not the outlook2013 app the op is saying they are using, wish I could help ,but I use windows live mail ,with Hotmail and my internet providers email addresses ,and I don't send a lot of email ,just receive a lot, the oldest sent mail Hotmail shows is 2-9-2015

caperjack, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

Highly suspicial e-mail I wish to confrim is false. Sent to my Hotmail claiming if I did...

1. Highly suspicial e-mail I wish to confrim is false. Sent to my Hotmail claiming if I did... - Similar Threads - Highly suspicial mail

2. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. HELP PLEASE Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HELP PLEASE Using G mail I was writing an e mail and sent it to SAVE. I cannot find it to...: I was writing an e mail in g mail and had to stop so I put it in SAVE, and I cannot find a prompt to call it back so I can finish and send it . Please help.........
  6. Can I download all of my Web Hotmail e-mails?

in Browsers and Email
    Can I download all of my Web Hotmail e-mails?: Hello everyone, I am at an organization that I will leave soon. I would like to download all of the emails on my account from there, for personal archival. 1. Is this at all possible? 2. If your answer to 1. is "Yes", please share with me steps on how to do this! The email...
  7. Just received this e-mail claiming to be from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Just received this e-mail claiming to be from Microsoft: I have just received this e mail claiming to be from Microsoft The senders e mail address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***> It looks very suspicious Dear Microsoft user, You are receiving this email because we are updating the Microsoft Services...
  8. WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10

WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 10: WHERE CAN I FIND MY SENT E-MAILS IN WINDOWS 1O * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-my-sent-e-mails-in-windows-10/098f37ba-9cdb-4def-8822-f4c043f49584
  9. Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.

Deleted and Sent e-mails not populating in Trash and Sent folders in Windows Live Mail.: I have a gmail account that goes to Windows Live in Windows 10. The problem is, while my sent and deleted e-mails do populate in GMAIL "SENT and TRASH" FOLDERS (whether I delete from Windows Live or direct in Gmail account), they will NOT populate in sent and trash folders in...
  10. Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail - Sent Folder (Hotmail) not showing mail > 30days old: Hi All, I've searched wide and far online for an answer but have had little luck - looking to one of you for some guidance here if possible. Issue: Sent mail folder in Mail application on Windows 10 doesn't sync more than 30 days of send messages for Hotmail account....