Windows 10: Hightlight of Refresh Menu selection removed after Update

Discus and support Hightlight of Refresh Menu selection removed after Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me why my right-click menu is not showing any highlight for the hovered item anymore? not a big deal but annoying. Happened after 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Xinecraft, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Xinecraft Win User

Hightlight of Refresh Menu selection removed after Update

Can anyone tell me why my right-click menu is not showing any highlight for the hovered item anymore? not a big deal but annoying. Happened after 1909 update.

https://i.imgur.com/Jmny1c8.png

:)

Xinecraft, Dec 9, 2019

2. apps removed while refreshing

Hi Tersia,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I'll certainly help you with this.

I would like to let you know that when you perform a system refresh(reset), the apps you installed from websites and DVDs will be removed. Apps that came with your PC and apps you installed from the Windows Store will be reinstalled. Windows puts a list
    of removed apps on your desktop after refreshing your PC.

I suggest you to visit your manufacturer's website and download the latest drivers for Windows 10.

To fix the issues with internet connection, I suggest you to run the Internet connection troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key and type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Internet Connections.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Dec 9, 2019
  3. apps removed while refreshing

Hi AS, thank you so much for the quick reply, I appreciate.

I did do what you said but it seems I also short a driver like: bcmwdi.inf_dmd64_dd9fdb3ec546e714\bcmwdi.inf

My device is Dell Wireless 1704 802.11b/g/n. With the install of the driver on device manager, I see there is an message under 'events' it requires further installation with error code 0x0

I also did the troubleshoot with internet connection dropping, I get the message 'a cable is not plugged in' Sometimes the troubleshooter fix it but sometimes not. I do use the wireless on my mobile aswell and no problems appear with the mobile internet.

Any advice further?

tersia smit

tersiasmit, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Hightlight of Refresh Menu selection removed after Update - Similar Threads - Hightlight Refresh Menu

2. How to remove invalid entry in "select an app to open this file" menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove invalid entry in "select an app to open this file" menu.: Ello.I'm getting invalid entries in the "select an app to open this file" menu, which pops up when attempting to open a file with no associated default app. By invalid entries, I'm referring to entries with no icon, pointing to executables that are either no longer in my...
  3. How to remove invalid entry in "select an app to open this file" menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove invalid entry in "select an app to open this file" menu.: Ello.I'm getting invalid entries in the "select an app to open this file" menu, which pops up when attempting to open a file with no associated default app. By invalid entries, I'm referring to entries with no icon, pointing to executables that are either no longer in my...
  4. Hightlight for Mouse pointer

in Windows 10 Support
    Hightlight for Mouse pointer: I want to make highlight for cursor , I cant find information how to make highlight cursor = anyone know how to make to add highlight for mouse pointer. 132385
  5. headphone selection menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    headphone selection menu: A menu used to appear when I plugged my headphones into my laptop that asked what size headphones they were large, med, small, and had some items selecting microphones, etc. I accidently touched a button that told it not to show the menu anymore. How can I get it back?...
  6. Start menu tiles are refreshing after reboot.

Start menu tiles are refreshing after reboot.: Ever since i reinstalled windows ive been having a problem with the start menu. My tiles are refreshing after i reboot no matter if i unpin them or replace them with another tile / app every time i restart my computer i am greeted with the default tiles given by microsoft....
  7. Right-Click menu ghosting after I select it

Right-Click menu ghosting after I select it: I've recently been experiencing a problem with the right-click menu. After I select an option (i.e paste, delete etc.), it remains on the screen in a transparent mode. From there, I am unable to select it or anything for that matter. The only solution I've found to remove it...
  8. Removing Selections From Right Click Menu

Removing Selections From Right Click Menu: I see people wanting to add stuff to the right click, I'd like to remove some stuff. When you pop up the right click menu, for some folders it's HUGE, and it makes it difficult to find the stuff you'd actually want to use. pintostartscreen - I'd like this gone from the...
  9. Will refresh remove drivers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will refresh remove drivers?: Hi. I have upgraded an HP Pavilion DM4 1050ea to Windows 10 (after backing up and imaging beforehand). It's mostly ok but boot up is glitchy and I'd like to try the "Refresh" option. Now I believe the "Reset" option is basically like a clean install that keeps your personal...
  10. Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10: How to: Select Context Menu - Add or Remove in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove Select Context Menu in Windows 10 You can select one or multiple items in Windows to perform an action with. Normally, you could click/tap on the Home tab in File Explorer to be able to...