Windows 10: Hijacked cursor

Discus and support Hijacked cursor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; cursor moves to search box at bottom of laptop and brings up mini window that can be closed by clicking outside that window but reappears every few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by danielboxwell, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Hijacked cursor

cursor moves to search box at bottom of laptop and brings up mini window that can be closed by clicking outside that window but reappears every few seconds... happens FREQUENTLY... HELP

:)

danielboxwell, Oct 14, 2019

2. Browser hijacked by safesurfs.com Malware

After reading what you went through I would strongly suggest you read the advice of Monkey57 and try his steps. Normally

Browser hijackers
    don't show this kind of behavior and more could be going on. Normally I don't suggest Resetting your computer but in this case....

Yuri Pustjens, Oct 14, 2019
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

Hijacked cursor

1. Hijacked cursor - Similar Threads - Hijacked cursor

2. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  3. Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft hijacked my laptop and installed Windows 11 without my consent: Windows 11 was installed without my permission yesterday when I tried to switch back to Windows 10 the button was greyed out and said theat windows 11 was installed more than 10 days ago. How do I get windows 10 back?...
  4. You Phone Keeps Hijacking My Audio Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You Phone Keeps Hijacking My Audio Connection: Hi all, for some reason when the laptop boots up and at times even when it's already running the Your Phone app will attempt to hijack my BT headset connection. This results in the audio going back to the phone rather than any BT device. This means I need to go through the...
  5. You Phone Keeps Hijacking My Audio Connection

You Phone Keeps Hijacking My Audio Connection: Hi all, for some reason when the laptop boots up and at times even when it's already running the Your Phone app will attempt to hijack my BT headset connection. This results in the audio going back to the phone rather than any BT device. This means I need to go through the...
  6. Recently, an unknown organisation started managing my laptop. Now, my browsers are hijacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, an unknown organisation started managing my laptop. Now, my browsers are hijacked.: -Chrome is hijacked by this extension “unixsearch.com”. I can’t uninstall it due to it being a managed organisation extension. Tried resetting values. Tried reinstalling.-Edge is hijacked by Yahoo. Tried resetting values. Tried reinstalling, it worked for a bit.~I tried re...
  7. Recently, an unknown organisation started managing my laptop. Now, my browsers are hijacked.

Recently, an unknown organisation started managing my laptop. Now, my browsers are hijacked.: -Chrome is hijacked by this extension “unixsearch.com”. I can’t uninstall it due to it being a managed organisation extension. Tried resetting values. Tried reinstalling.-Edge is hijacked by Yahoo. Tried resetting values. Tried reinstalling, it worked for a bit.~I tried re...
  8. Recently, an unknown organisation started managing my laptop. Now, my browsers are hijacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. System & reserved storage + Browser Hijacking

System & reserved storage + Browser Hijacking: Every once in a while I go to my settings app and check my storage. Today when I went to check, my storage had jumped up to 210 GB after I had recently brought it down I don't remember the exact number. I only had 6.11 GB free. I went to check what was taking up so much...
  10. Mouse Cursor Hijack?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Cursor Hijack?: (Windows 10 Pro, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.476) I have started having a problem in the last week, and my google-fu is failing me. My mouse cursor will be randomly grabbed and moved to a specific location* on my primary screen, and then will start clicking rapidly as it...