Windows 10: Hijri Persian Calendar

Discus and support Hijri Persian Calendar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it possible to change names of month from persian letters to english letters?Also days of week...For example "Farvardin" instead of "فروردین" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sohastar, Jun 11, 2021.

1. sohastar Win User

Hijri Persian Calendar

Is it possible to change names of month from persian letters to english letters?Also days of week...For example "Farvardin" instead of "فروردین" or "Shanbeh" instead of "شنبه".

:)

sohastar, Jun 11, 2021

2. Persian Calendar

Hi

according to THIS, microsoft has added persian calendar support to windows 10. but
    all I could find till now was some 3rd party calendar apps in the store. can you help me how to use this new feature please?

amir alipour, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Hijri Shamsi and Gregorian calendar on taskbar

Hi,

Adding Hijri Shamsi to Gregorian calendar on taskbar seems to be not possible to set both the Gregorian and Hijri dates at the same time on taskbar. For more information please check the information provided by Praseetha K Nair on this

link

You can also check this
    article
    about switching to Hijri Calendar in Windows 10.

Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Mystere Win User

Hijri Persian Calendar

support for alternative calendars in the windows 10 calendar app

My understanding is that they added Persian Calendar support.

https://windows.uservoice.com/forums...dar-to-windows

I don't know much about this support, or whether there are others.. or what it all means... I just know that they have added other calendars.

Mystere, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Hijri Persian Calendar

1. Hijri Persian Calendar - Similar Threads - Hijri Persian Calendar

2. persian

in Windows 10 Gaming
    persian: salam persian language niyaz daram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/persian/cab14b33-e5f8-4adc-bb95-cd0c4cd9125d
  3. persian

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    persian: salam persian language niyaz daram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/persian/cab14b33-e5f8-4adc-bb95-cd0c4cd9125d
  4. Persian language bug

Persian language bug: Hello. I have problem for persian language. i want to install persian language pack for windows but when i click download In Language & Region. Options it says installed but when i open the page again nothing happens and download button reappear. What is the problem?. is it...
  5. Persian language bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persian language bug: Hello. I have problem for persian language. i want to install persian language pack for windows but when i click download In Language & Region. Options it says installed but when i open the page again nothing happens and download button reappear. What is the problem?. is it...
  6. Persian date at lockscreen

Persian date at lockscreen: Hello and hope to be well with you...actually, I have a problem with the lock screen, It's showing me a Persian date, I want to switch that to gregorian datesI will be very happy if you help me, thanks a lot!...
  7. Persian date at lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persian date at lockscreen: Hello and hope to be well with you...actually, I have a problem with the lock screen, It's showing me a Persian date, I want to switch that to gregorian datesI will be very happy if you help me, thanks a lot!...
  8. Persian date at lockscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Changing Calendar from Gregorian to Hijri

Changing Calendar from Gregorian to Hijri: Right now, at the bottom of my screen on the taskbar, there is an icon that says 9:50 PM, 2020-01-18. Once I click on that icon, I get as you know, the Gregorian Christian Calendar with the months of January till December. I need that to be something else, like the Hijri...
  10. Translation English to persian

Translation English to persian: Translation English to persian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/translation-english-to-persian/f194df8d-e828-4ee2-92a3-b75ab1c5af89