Windows 10: Hill Climb Racing 2

Discus and support Hill Climb Racing 2 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been battling with the game download since Saturday, Microsoft told me it is a FingerSoft problem, anyway after battling to get any help, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by stuartpr, Jul 2, 2019.

1. stuartpr Win User

Hill Climb Racing 2

I have been battling with the game download since Saturday, Microsoft told me it is a FingerSoft problem, anyway after battling to get any help, I bought a Android device and within 10 min I had my game back, is there any news from Microsoft with regards to the crashing of the game?

:)

stuartpr, Jul 2, 2019
  2. krizmanalo, Jul 2, 2019
  3. amitdudi Win User
    hill climb racing 2 is not working when connect to internet why?

when I connect hill climb racing 2 with internet its stop's working

amitdudi, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Hill Climb Racing 2

Hill Climb Racing 2

Hill Climb Racing 2 was working perfectly until I was advised that there was an update and I should go to the Store. This I did, but now every time I launch the game It starts to load and then displays the same message again about an update.

Now I can't get past the update message. I then decided to uninstall the app and reinstall it, but to no avail I get the same update message.

Do you have any suggestions? I have included a screenshot of the problem.
    Hill Climb Racing 2 bfb63cb9-d7bb-49bf-bee2-61a2f1965929?upload=true.png

MichaelWMartin, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Hill Climb Racing 2

1. Hill Climb Racing 2 - Similar Threads - Hill Climb Racing

2. Hill Climb Racing 1 App Crashes, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hill Climb Racing 1 App Crashes, Windows 11: Hi, i launched Hill Climb Racing 1 on my laptop Ryzen 7 5825u, NVIDIA GeForce MX550, after i launch the app, it runs for 5 seconds then it crashes. Pls help....
  3. Hill Climb Racing 1 App Crashes, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hill Climb Racing 1 App Crashes, Windows 11: Hi, i launched Hill Climb Racing 1 on my laptop Ryzen 7 5825u, NVIDIA GeForce MX550, after i launch the app, it runs for 5 seconds then it crashes. Pls help....
  4. Minecraft and Hill climb racing games crash as soon as opened

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft and Hill climb racing games crash as soon as opened: as soon as i open it they crash Amd a9 9425 dual core 4gb ram raedon r5 integrated graphics windows build 20h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-and-hill-climb-racing-games-crash-as/bfbf68dc-0edd-4ad3-9194-3a561cafbbc6
  5. Can I play Asphalt 8 and Hill Climb Racing 2 on my windows 10 with no viruses

Can I play Asphalt 8 and Hill Climb Racing 2 on my windows 10 with no viruses: can I play Asphalt 8 and Hill Climb Racing 2 on my windows 10 with no viruses * Original title: Games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-asphalt-8-and-hill-climb-racing-2-on-my/0e3c32af-2389-43ef-ad06-c93660fdd625
  6. Hill Climb racing crashing after updating the app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hill Climb racing crashing after updating the app: Hello, i have Windows 10 desktop 32 bit x64 (i3 Intel Dual Core Processor) . i am playing Hill Climb Racing 2 Game on it since last 4 months. about 15 days ago i update this game on Microsoft Store ( version 1.27.0.0) just after update it always crashes on launch. i tried...
  7. Hill Climb Racing 2 achievements not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hill Climb Racing 2 achievements not syncing: I reinstalled Hill Climb Racing 2 the other day to my reset Windows 10 PC and it connected to my Xbox Live account. According to the game I should have the following achievements: Made the Grade (20), Just Getting Started (5), Can't Go Wrong With More Bronze(5), and Tuning...
  8. download problem in hill climb racing game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download problem in hill climb racing game: i can't download hill climb racing game in windows10 phone past days I played the game but now it doesn't support phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-problem-in-hill-climb-racing-game/b440783e-cdab-41d9-8a83-9bb974f384a4
  9. Hill Climb Racing 2

Hill Climb Racing 2: Hill Climb Racing 2 was working perfectly until I was advised that there was an update and I should go to the Store. This I did, but now every time I launch the game It starts to load and then displays the same message again about an update. Now I can't get past the update...
  10. Hill Climb Racing 2 is showing go to store option, but it is aldready updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hill Climb Racing 2 is showing go to store option, but it is aldready updated: [ATTACH] And The game is just installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/hill-climb-racing-2-is-showing-go-to-store-option/ff0db2bc-f0d0-4f65-884b-d6f3620465c2