Windows 10: Hindi automatically added to keyboard languages

Discus and support Hindi automatically added to keyboard languages in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Since I switched to Windows 10, I've noticed an unusual thing that Hindi language is already added to key board at my login screen due to which many a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Aamir Alamaan, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Hindi automatically added to keyboard languages

Since I switched to Windows 10, I've noticed an unusual thing that Hindi language is already added to key board at my login screen due to which many a times I've to reattempt the login repeatedly as language has automatically changed to Hindi. I've extensively checked, I've only English US added to keyboard and have tested adding & removing others, still Hindi is reflecting as one of them although it's not added at all. I've set location different from India, but still no solution. When I press Windows + Space keys to display the language menu, Hindi is one them, although not added as mentioned previously. Can you please help me out here. Hindi automatically added to keyboard languages 14c1dc20-3b8e-4428-a4d8-a24873a68557?upload=true.png Hindi automatically added to keyboard languages 383da7c3-bd64-4f11-9e5f-708396a874f0?upload=true.png

:)

Aamir Alamaan, Feb 22, 2019

2. Windows 10 Hindi language pack

Hi,

In order for your friend to use Hindi, he needs to add the Hindi language pack first. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and click Time & language.
    • Click Region & language.
    • Under Languages, click Add a language.
    • In the search bar, type in Hindi.
    • Click Hindi in the result and follow the on-screen instructions.

For more information in adding and using the new language, please check out
    Change your keyboard layout

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Is Hindi handwriting keyboard available Windows 10.

Hi Krishanjat,

Sorry for the delay.

I suggest to follow the steps in the section Add a keyboard layout or input method in the link below and see if this helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17424/windows-change-keyboard-layout

Applicable to Windows 10 also.

Note : Before trying the steps in the link, Hindi language should be added in the computer.

Keep us informed for better assistance.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Hindi automatically added to keyboard languages

The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Hindi automatically added to keyboard languages

1. Hindi automatically added to keyboard languages - Similar Threads - Hindi automatically added

2. HIndi Phonetic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HIndi Phonetic Keyboard: I have the Hindi Phonetic keyboard installed and it is working. However, I keep getting a weird reaction in it when I try to get the character 'ki' which should give me कि and does so in Word, but in OneNote is gives me the following which is not correct even though the drop...
  3. HIndi Phonetic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HIndi Phonetic Keyboard: I have the Hindi Phonetic keyboard installed and it is working. However, I keep getting a weird reaction in it when I try to get the character 'ki' which should give me कि and does so in Word, but in OneNote is gives me the following which is not correct even though the drop...
  4. WIN 11, adding language keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIN 11, adding language keyboard: helloI had installed win11. pro and when I change "language for non-Unicode programs" to my home language "ArabicEgypt" .after my PC restart it add additional keyboard "ArabicSaudi Arabia" and i hadn't installed this language pack .and i couldn't remove this keyboard...
  5. WIN 11, adding language keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIN 11, adding language keyboard: helloI had installed win11. pro and when I change "language for non-Unicode programs" to my home language "ArabicEgypt" .after my PC restart it add additional keyboard "ArabicSaudi Arabia" and i hadn't installed this language pack .and i couldn't remove this keyboard...
  6. foreign language app hindi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    foreign language app hindi: i just purchased my laptop and ive been wandering around the internet to download apps from official websites. then i noticed, theres new program installed on my laptop in hindi language. it cant be uninstalled and when i click manage, it transferred me to language settings...
  7. hindi remington keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    hindi remington keyboard: In india most people use remington keyboard is used for hindi typing. for this we have to install 'Kurtidev font' seperately. By default only inscript or hindi tradition keyboard both are same. Kindly arrange remington gail keyboard in default option in Microsoft hindi pack....
  8. Hindi phonetic keyboad is not available even after adding hindi language

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hindi phonetic keyboad is not available even after adding hindi language: Hello I have been added Hindi language through language setting but same time hindi phonetic keyboard is not showing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hindi-phonetic-keyboad-is-not-available-even-after/4dd6651e-40b1-4c70-b558-77c4f827a42d
  9. Remington Hindi Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remington Hindi Keyboard: I want to install Remington Hindi Keyboard for my Windows 10. I windows language preference there a two keyboard layout one is devnagari inscript and second is traditional, but keyboard layouts are same. they a phonetic base. is need Remington. please arrange. thanks...
  10. Hindi language is not supported in windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hindi language is not supported in windows: when hindi language is add in Microsoft windows. in Bharat (India) there are huge importance in Hindi why Satiya Nadela not importace of Hindi language, he is also a Bhartiy (Indian)....