Windows 10: Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

Discus and support Hindi fonts not displaying correctly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hindi fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. Nirmala UI does not seem to be optimized for Hindi, as some characters display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maggie_633, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

Hindi fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. Nirmala UI does not seem to be optimized for Hindi, as some characters display incorrectly. An example is attached, the issue is specifically with the middle character. Is it possible that Windows can substitute out the font for one with the correct display for Hindi?E.g.

:)

Maggie_633, Mar 23, 2022
  2. sandila Win User

utsaah hindi keyboard map

I want to know where can I get Hindi keyboard map for Utsaah hindi font.

I know typing in Hindi with Kruti dev font using English keyboard.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/typ...nt-list/utsaah

this is the font I have to learn to type.

Typing in different hindi font needs different keyboard map so I searched on internet but I could not get

keyboard layout on English keyboard for Utsaah hindi font.
    I have US English Remington keyboard but hindi key bindings for Utsah font I could not search.

sandila, Mar 23, 2022
  3. Hindi font

I tried following steps, which i got from google search

1. Go to Menu.

2. Tap Applications.

3. Select Office.

4. Go to Dictionary.

5. Select Options.

6. Choose Languages.

7. Go to Download Languages.

8. Installed Hindi font.

9. Restart

And what the hell, mobile started working slow and then black screen. But still no help for hindi font...

My_N8_Issues, Mar 23, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

Hindi font

Had chat with NCC technical support. He said very less smartphone now support hindi font, which is awkward as i can see android and bada with hindi sms. Then he suggested to download free application from ovi

http://store.ovi.com/content/96896?clickSource=search&pos=2

but sms are still not showing in Hindi.....

Disappointed by device and support both.

Tenforo, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

1. Hindi fonts not displaying correctly - Similar Threads - Hindi fonts displaying

2. Font thumbnail not display correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font thumbnail not display correctly: Several of my thumbnails do not diplay in the actual font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thumbnail-not-display-correctly/62a6c6d6-012d-4493-8537-b6f98ba06f06
  3. Font thumbnail not display correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font thumbnail not display correctly: Several of my thumbnails do not diplay in the actual font https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thumbnail-not-display-correctly/62a6c6d6-012d-4493-8537-b6f98ba06f06
  4. Bengali fonts not displaying correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bengali fonts not displaying correctly: Bengali fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. This does not seem to be an app specific issue but a font issue. This is a universal problem in all applications regardless of region or language. In the attached example, Nirmala UI displays incorrectly and...
  5. Bengali fonts not displaying correctly

Bengali fonts not displaying correctly: Bengali fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. This does not seem to be an app specific issue but a font issue. This is a universal problem in all applications regardless of region or language. In the attached example, Nirmala UI displays incorrectly and...
  6. Hindi fonts not displaying correctly

Hindi fonts not displaying correctly: Hindi fonts used in Windows apps are falling back to Nirmala UI. Nirmala UI does not seem to be optimized for Hindi, as some characters display incorrectly. An example is attached, the issue is specifically with the middle character. Is it possible that Windows can substitute...
  7. Powershell Hindi Font not Supported

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell Hindi Font not Supported: [ATTACH]Hindi font not showing .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/powershell-hindi-font-not-supported/3f4a8f42-26d2-4eb5-9587-5e6ac4bb1822
  8. Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10

Installed fonts are not displayed correctly in Windows 10: Hello, I have been trying to install new fonts on my Windows 10. The fonts gets installed and show up in the Office apps, but as I type, the font is not displaying correctly and is replaced by a generic font. The font file is a .TTF and it has been working for me on my other...
  9. How to change the default font for displaying Devanagari/Hindi on my system?

How to change the default font for displaying Devanagari/Hindi on my system?: Using Windows 10 : 1809 build 17763.55. Nirmala UI is I guess the default font for display of hindi/devanagari text. I want to change it to some other font example: Noto Sans Devanagari, which I downloaded from Google Fonts for free. I know this could be done using...
  10. Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Display Font not showing correctly: Hi people, Since upgrading to Windows 10 Pro 64-bit through an ISO file created by the Media Creation Tool, I noticed a font display problem. The screenshot shows the problem in Microsoft Edge (circled in red). The problem occurs in Internet Explorer and a few apps with...