Windows 10: Hindi IME is not ready yet

Discus and support Hindi IME is not ready yet in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded Hindi language pack and then hindi phonetic keyboard. But it shows error "Hindi IME is not ready yet". How to solve this ?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GP_2020, May 11, 2020.

1. GP_2020 Win User

Hindi IME is not ready yet

I downloaded Hindi language pack and then hindi phonetic keyboard. But it shows error "Hindi IME is not ready yet". How to solve this ?

:)

GP_2020, May 11, 2020

2. English is default language for my PC yet System data shows up in English, Hindi, and English+Hindi

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

To assist you better,plaese answer the questions below:

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is it happening with other account as well?
    Meanwhile,I suggest you to uninstall the Hindi language pack and check if it helps.

To do so,please follow the steps below:

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Under language right click on hindi and click on
      remove

Please get back to us with the updated status, we will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, May 11, 2020
  3. Hindi Indic Input 2 not working in Microsoft edge!!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to type in Hindi on Microsoft Edge. We will help you to resolve the issue.

Please follow the steps to add Hindi as a language.

• Go to Control Panel.

• Click on Clock, Language and region.

• Click on language.

• Click on Add a Language and add Hindi as language.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 11, 2020
  4. Hindi IME is not ready yet

Hindi indic ime 1 Ver.5.1 doesn't work in Laptop window 10

I have checked all suggestions and options but
    Hindi indic ime 1 Ver.5.1 doesn't work in Laptop window 10 Platform.

1 reply in previous similar thread is for PC, I want solution for Laptop.

HarishSharma1, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Hindi IME is not ready yet

1. Hindi IME is not ready yet - Similar Threads - Hindi IME ready

2. Hindi IME is not ready yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hindi IME is not ready yet: We have a requirement where we want to install Hindi Keyboard with Phonetic on user remotely using a schedule task with powershell. User doesn't have admin right. We used below code to push the changes to machine but when executed, the keyboard is getting installed but on...
  3. Hindi IME is not ready yet

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hindi IME is not ready yet: We have a requirement where we want to install Hindi Keyboard with Phonetic on user remotely using a schedule task with powershell. User doesn't have admin right. We used below code to push the changes to machine but when executed, the keyboard is getting installed but on...
  4. Hindi IME is not ready yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hindi IME is not ready yet: We have a requirement where we want to install Hindi Keyboard with Phonetic on user remotely. User doesn't have admin right. We used below code to push the changes to machine but when executed, the keyboard is getting installed but on selection of Phonetic type, user always...
  5. Japanese IME is not ready yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Japanese IME is not ready yet: I've downloaded the Japanese pack in the preferred language, but I can't use the Japanese characters on the keyboard. I've seen some suggestions and have tried some suggestions such as removing the japanese pack, checking it in Windows PowerShell, it says there too installed...
  6. Japanese IME is not ready yet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Japanese IME is not ready yet: I've downloaded the Japanese pack in the preferred language, but I can't use the Japanese characters on the keyboard. I've seen some suggestions and have tried some suggestions such as removing the japanese pack, checking it in Windows PowerShell, it says there too installed...
  7. "Japanese IME is not ready yet"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Japanese IME is not ready yet": Hi there.Recently I have been trying to download the Japanese pack on my computer since I'm learning Japanese. I downloaded the pack, but every time I'm trying to switch from the English keyboard on the Japanese pack to Japanese, I'm getting an error saying "Japanese IME is...
  8. "Japanese IME is not ready yet"

"Japanese IME is not ready yet": Hi there.Recently I have been trying to download the Japanese pack on my computer since I'm learning Japanese. I downloaded the pack, but every time I'm trying to switch from the English keyboard on the Japanese pack to Japanese, I'm getting an error saying "Japanese IME is...
  9. Tamil IME is not ready yet!

Tamil IME is not ready yet!: I could not able to solve this issue since from the windows 10 updated.Could you please help to solve this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tamil-ime-is-not-ready-yet/e909a7ba-b83c-40f4-8e1a-684810f2b033
  10. Japanese IME is not ready yet.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Japanese IME is not ready yet.: Since updated Windows 10, Japanese input became unavailable. When I try to switch to Japanese, a message "Japanese IME is not ready yet." shows up. And as checked Japanese language pack, all language packs except English are empty. When I try to download each items, Basic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hindi ime is not ready yet

2. fix hindi ime is not ready yet error

3. Hindi indic ime not working in window 10

4. hindi ime not ready windows 10 ,
  5. hindi ime not ready windows 10 solved,
  6. hindi ime not ready,
  7. how to download ime windows 10