Windows 10: Hindi phonetic typing in MS Word

Discus and support Hindi phonetic typing in MS Word in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi I have been using Google transliterate input tool for typing phonetic hindi in windows 10 and all its apps. Recently, it seems google has stopped... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by NavinDugar, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Hindi phonetic typing in MS Word

Hi

I have been using Google transliterate input tool for typing phonetic hindi in windows 10 and all its apps.

Recently, it seems google has stopped supporting this tool in windows 10 64bit version

Is there any other way in which I can type phonetically in hindi, directly into MS Word and other apps ?

I donot want to use the cut and paste options available with third party softwares.

Thanks

:)

NavinDugar, Nov 7, 2018

2. Phonetic Hindi typing in Windows 10 and Word 2016

How to type Hindi in Windows 10 and Word 2016, phoneticly ?

Dr. KavitaVachaknavee, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Phonetic Hindi typing in Windows 10 and Word 2016

Thank you, Joy! for your quick reply.

I have already done that, but it does not have any option for the Phonetic typing, like in the earlier versions of Windows we were using Microsoft
    Indic Language Input Tool. It only has the Traditional/Inscript keyboard.

I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Kavita

Dr. KavitaVachaknavee, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Hindi phonetic typing in MS Word

Phonetic Hindi typing in Windows 10 and Word 2016

Hi Dr. Kavita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

In order to type in Windows 10, you need to download the language pack. After you download it you need to install the Hindi Font. You may search it by using your favorite browser.

Please refer to the article on how to install the Hindi language pack in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/how-to-add-an-input-language-to-your-pc#v1h=tab01

Hope this post helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Hindi phonetic typing in MS Word

1. Hindi phonetic typing in MS Word - Similar Threads - Hindi phonetic typing

2. microsoft hindi phonetic keyboard not wirting द्व

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft hindi phonetic keyboard not wirting द्व: I am using Hindi phonetic keyboard. It is working well, except that it is not writing द्व properly in excel. In place of द्व, i get द्-व. While writing here it is correctly writing द्व, but this issue is in excel....
  3. microsoft hindi phonetic keyboard not wirting द्व

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft hindi phonetic keyboard not wirting द्व: I am using Hindi phonetic keyboard. It is working well, except that it is not writing द्व properly in excel. In place of द्व, i get द्-व. While writing here it is correctly writing द्व, but this issue is in excel....
  4. Hindi Phonetic keyboard generation wrong Hindi text

Hindi Phonetic keyboard generation wrong Hindi text: started using Hindi Phonetic keyboard on my windows 11 a few days back and found that it is unable to create some words properly. I want to know if there is any way I can add the words in the list so next time I type them the correct words are generated. It is so much trouble...
  5. Hindi Phonetic keyboard generation wrong Hindi text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hindi Phonetic keyboard generation wrong Hindi text: started using Hindi Phonetic keyboard on my windows 11 a few days back and found that it is unable to create some words properly. I want to know if there is any way I can add the words in the list so next time I type them the correct words are generated. It is so much trouble...
  6. Hindi Phonetic Keyboard copy past discrepancy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hindi Phonetic Keyboard copy past discrepancy: This discrepancy occurs when typing using the Hindi Phonetic keyboard in Word. It also occurs when when copying and pasting from another source such as Google Translate. Take the Hindi noun gaddha which means a ditch. This is correctly displayed in Google Translate as गड्ढा...
  7. Hindi Phonetic Keyboard copy past discrepancy

Hindi Phonetic Keyboard copy past discrepancy: This discrepancy occurs when typing using the Hindi Phonetic keyboard in Word. It also occurs when when copying and pasting from another source such as Google Translate. Take the Hindi noun gaddha which means a ditch. This is correctly displayed in Google Translate as गड्ढा...
  8. HIndi Phonetic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HIndi Phonetic Keyboard: I have the Hindi Phonetic keyboard installed and it is working. However, I keep getting a weird reaction in it when I try to get the character 'ki' which should give me कि and does so in Word, but in OneNote is gives me the following which is not correct even though the drop...
  9. HIndi Phonetic Keyboard

HIndi Phonetic Keyboard: I have the Hindi Phonetic keyboard installed and it is working. However, I keep getting a weird reaction in it when I try to get the character 'ki' which should give me कि and does so in Word, but in OneNote is gives me the following which is not correct even though the drop...
  10. HINDI PHONETIC KEYBOARD DID NOT FIND

in Windows 10 Customization
    HINDI PHONETIC KEYBOARD DID NOT FIND: I HAVE A LAPTOP OF DELL WITH ORIGINAL WINDOW 10 BUT I HAVE TRIED A LOT BUT IT DID NOT SHOW HINDI PHONETIC KEYBOARD. WHAT CAN I DO ? IN SETTING > TIME AND LANGUAGE >LANGUAGE >ADD LANGUAGE> HINDI >OPTION > ADD KEYBOARD > did not have "HINDI PHONETIC KEYBOARDE"....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms word in windows 10hind

2. hindi typing issues in ms word 2016