Windows 10: Hindi text to speech

Discus and support Hindi text to speech in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Am trying to use the .net C# Speech.Synthesizer API to read out a 'Hindi' text. I can see that the Hindi voice is installed Microsoft Kalpana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NRbSV, Sep 24, 2020.

1. NRbSV Win User

Hindi text to speech

Hello

Am trying to use the .net C# Speech.Synthesizer API to read out a 'Hindi' text.

I can see that the Hindi voice is installed Microsoft Kalpana on my computer. However when I choose the CultureInfo "hi-IN" and call the SpeechSynthesizer.Speak function, it does not recognise the Hindi characters/text

My machine runs the latest Windows 10 pro. And I have the latest .net framework installed too.

:)

NRbSV, Sep 24, 2020
  2. freda Win User

text to speech

Do you heard of software which can read text in any application and convert text to mp3, wav, ogg or vox files? I known one - Alive Text to Speech , but it is not a free software, i can use it for 20 days.

Do you recommend a free software?

Thank you!

freda, Sep 24, 2020
  3. Text-To-Speech for 701?

I am from India.

I have downloaded Hindi language (text-to-speech). I tried to install it on Memory Card, Phone Memory too. It gets installed but i cant select it in Seeings-Phone-speech-language menu. It doesnt show it at all, only English (India) is shown.

Please help.

sandipdada---01, Sep 24, 2020
  4. Lex Del Win User

Hindi text to speech

Speech For Phone Accessibility

Hi Chanty,

To set up Speech, please follow the steps:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap Speech.
    • Tap Read aloud incoming text messages.
    • Select from the following:
      • Always on
      • Bluetooth and headsets
      • Bluetooth only
      • wired headset only

For Text to speech settings, follow the steps below:

• Swipe left on the start screen.
    • Tap Settings.
    • Tap speech.
    • Set desired options.

Let us know how it goes.

Lex Del, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

Hindi text to speech

1. Hindi text to speech - Similar Threads - Hindi text speech

2. Text to Speech

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text to Speech: Several years ago the text-to-speech functionality inexplicably switched from what was clearly a synthesized voice to a more natural sounding one. It took me a while to get used to it, but I liked it. All of a sudden, in the middle of having the computer read back some text...
  3. Text to Speech

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Text to Speech: Several years ago the text-to-speech functionality inexplicably switched from what was clearly a synthesized voice to a more natural sounding one. It took me a while to get used to it, but I liked it. All of a sudden, in the middle of having the computer read back some text...
  4. Speech to text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speech to text: Hello!In the past when i press the windows button and the letter h, speech to text will normally work. Now it is no longer working.Can you assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-to-text/5c51e32e-5082-43dc-8a32-5ce5835cf0b9
  5. Speech to Text

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Speech to Text: In an online lecture and wanna take notes without having to type. I know with macs you can double tap the FN key to activate a speech to text thing that will take whatever a prof is saying and write it down in a word doc. How tf do I do this on windows? submitted by...
  6. text to speech

in Windows 10 Customization
    text to speech: I am trying to locate other united states female voices to add but can't locate them. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-to-speech/99702a97-6694-4e10-a2b4-614a713ce8db
  7. Speech To Text

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Speech To Text: I'm looking for a free user-friendly speech to text download for Windows 10 email and Word. I'v tried the STT with the black microphone logo, which I believe is the Windows STT, and couldn't get it to work. Please set me in the right direction. Thank you. *** Email address...
  8. speech to text

in Windows 10 Customization
    speech to text: speech to text stopped working, no mic icon at top of page, and black dialog box not visible. How to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speech-to-text/4abd14cb-e95b-41f7-bea8-382fca7f99ad
  9. Text to Speech

Text to Speech: Text to Speech identifies the acronyms incorrectly: Example: NM is spoken 'nanometer'. Reading Aviation material the NM is 'nautical mile' and VOR is not 'voor', it is V.O.R. There are more. I would like to modify TEXT to SPEECH speech file or dictionary relative to what...
  10. Text-to-speech?

Text-to-speech?: Hello, just installed Win10 Pro 64 on my laptop and was wondering if they built in a Text-to-speech app? Like something you can copy-paste text in? -thanks! 10395