Windows 10: hiow to transfer photos as album in One Drive to Shutterfly

Discus and support hiow to transfer photos as album in One Drive to Shutterfly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There is no way to copy or to make a folder or share, either as slideshow, video or as stills. Grandmas need help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PattyHertzler, Jul 8, 2020.

1. hiow to transfer photos as album in One Drive to Shutterfly

There is no way to copy or to make a folder or share, either as slideshow, video or as stills. Grandmas need help!

:)

PattyHertzler, Jul 8, 2020

2. Photos App - created album

I'm trying to have select photos from a folder and save in one album (by using the "add to" album button on the photo) and saving them to a different album. (If that makes sense). And then copy my new "album" to a folder to upload to Shutterfly; otherwise
    I have to individually select each photo and add to the upload folder for Shutterfly. Basically I want a faster and easier way to send photos, as I'm viewing them, to another folder that can easily be uploaded.

SandraHernstedt, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Using Windows 10 Photo App to upload to Shutterfly

The easiest way I've found to do this is to temporarily copy the images in the album you want to upload to a new folder and then go to the shutterfly website and upload that folder. To do this:

• In the Photo App click "select" (near the upper right)
    • Select the photos you want to upload, either individually or there is a select all that will appear in the upper left.
    • Click on "copy" in the upper right or ctrl+c to copy
    • In file explorer create a new folder
    • Paste the images into this folder
    • On Shutterfly: click upload folders
    • Select the folder you just created and hit upload

After you're done you can remove the temporary folder.

Travis Schultz, Jul 8, 2020
  4. hiow to transfer photos as album in One Drive to Shutterfly

Shutterfly Photos Download

I was trying to download an archived file with Shutterfly photos. I got a warning from Microsoft that this action might cause damage to my computer if I proceeded. They gave me an option to download anyway. Why would Shutterfly photos be damaging to
    my computer? Please advise.

RuthannGrey, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

hiow to transfer photos as album in One Drive to Shutterfly

1. hiow to transfer photos as album in One Drive to Shutterfly - Similar Threads - hiow transfer photos

2. One drive deleted an album

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive deleted an album: I have deleted photos from onedrive to free space but it has taken them off my phone aswell why? These photos were in an album so separate from all the other junk. Can they be restored somehow as they are important. They are not in any recycle bin just disappeared...
  3. One drive deleted an album

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive deleted an album: I have deleted photos from onedrive to free space but it has taken them off my phone aswell why? These photos were in an album so separate from all the other junk. Can they be restored somehow as they are important. They are not in any recycle bin just disappeared...
  4. Transferring Apple Photo albums to Microsoft Photos

Transferring Apple Photo albums to Microsoft Photos: I used to have a MacBook, with a big Photo library on it, which I organized through the use of albums which took me an enormous amount of time. Now that I have Windows, I'd like to recover all the organization for my photos. I have successfully recovered my Apple Photos...
  5. Transferring an album from MS Photos to an external hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring an album from MS Photos to an external hard drive: I am changing laptops. I want to save albums created in MS Photos to an external hard drive. How can I accomplish this task? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-an-album-from-ms-photos-to-an/645eb8b9-79f4-4803-ac04-b04b61a34763
  6. Create a folder for album saved in Photos , or, how to transfer an album saved in photos...

Create a folder for album saved in Photos , or, how to transfer an album saved in photos...: Unable to transfer an Album 300photos in Photos to burn to a DVD or disc How to Create a file folder to transfer the album to - or actually transfer the album so I could burn to a dvd...
  7. Transfer albums and photos to new computer?

Transfer albums and photos to new computer?: If I organize all my photos and videos in the Microsoft Photos app on my pc, then get a new pc...what happens to all my files? Do I then have to reorganize all my photos and videos again? Or is there a way to transfer all the albums and such as they are to the new pc?...
  8. Photos from Microsoft to Shutterfly

Photos from Microsoft to Shutterfly: I cannot get my photos from Microsoft to upload to export to Shutterfly. How can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-from-microsoft-to-shutterfly/cfe9e1b1-5699-4a26-8662-5c4adf3d8fea
  9. Shutterfly Photos Download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shutterfly Photos Download: I was trying to download an archived file with Shutterfly photos. I got a warning from Microsoft that this action might cause damage to my computer if I proceeded. They gave me an option to download anyway. Why would Shutterfly photos be damaging to my computer? Please...
  10. transfer Photo Album to USB in Windows 10?

transfer Photo Album to USB in Windows 10?: I do not see a way to just move a Windows 10 Photo Album to a USB. only see moving to one drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photo-album-to-usb-in-windows-10/7be29bd5-9a78-4184-964a-a547276d80b9