Windows 10: Hirens PE and on-screen-magnifier and -keyboard

Discus and support Hirens PE and on-screen-magnifier and -keyboard in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Eyesight badd - where are the subject tools located? Or should I be using Khli or something else? Problem failed build 20206 on new ASUS ROG GU502GV.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by w1mnk, Sep 27, 2020.

1. w1mnk Win User

Hirens PE and on-screen-magnifier and -keyboard

Eyesight badd - where are the subject tools located? Or should I be using Khli or something else? Problem failed build 20206 on new ASUS ROG GU502GV. boot - startup repair - fail - continue to desktop - appx 60ses GSOD, too fast too mread. - repeat. I need to backup Then I'll need some help with rebuilding. Heck, I was at the party for the first IBMPCs exiting the mfg line 40 odd years ago. Age isy just a state of mind. Thanks to all.

:)

w1mnk, Sep 27, 2020
  2. Anne Fuj Win User

Need a better screen magnifier

Hi,

To help you resolve this, kindly follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows logo + U
      at the same time.
    • Click on Start Magnifier.

You can click the Start Magnifier from the Control Panel windows to see the options to magnify the screen. Under
    Views, you can set it to Full screen, Lens or
    Docked.

You may also drag to position the Magnifier window anywhere on the desktop/screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Anne Fuj, Sep 27, 2020
  3. manage magnifier shortcut

Hey RXaverius,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.
    Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Hirens PE and on-screen-magnifier and -keyboard

magnifier on Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to turn off the magnifier and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “ease of access”.
    • Then under the “magnifier” option “turn off” it.

Or also you can press the keys “Windows+Esc” and the magnifier will be closed.

For more information regarding magnifier refer to the below article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-8/use-magnifier-see-items

Note: Also applies to Windows 10.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Hirens PE and on-screen-magnifier and -keyboard

1. Hirens PE and on-screen-magnifier and -keyboard - Similar Threads - Hirens screen magnifier

2. magnify

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    magnify: why when i open y magnifier on desktop screen goes black and won't open ?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnify/da8f6b45-c41c-4c32-bddc-f02c9073e2ca
  3. magnify

in Windows 10 Gaming
    magnify: why when i open y magnifier on desktop screen goes black and won't open ?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnify/da8f6b45-c41c-4c32-bddc-f02c9073e2ca
  4. Windows10 keyboard lag while using magnifier.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows10 keyboard lag while using magnifier.: In the country in which I live, there is a law thatnprevent discrimination against disabled persons. It is called the ADA. You risk civil and criminal damages. I am William's age and have been using keyboards for as long as he has. Never had a keyboard that didn't work...
  5. Windows10 keyboard lag while using magnifier.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 keyboard lag while using magnifier.: In the country in which I live, there is a law thatnprevent discrimination against disabled persons. It is called the ADA. You risk civil and criminal damages. I am William's age and have been using keyboards for as long as he has. Never had a keyboard that didn't work...
  6. FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED

in Windows 10 Customization
    FONTS &SCREEN ICONS MAGNIFIED: I occasionally had a pink screen, so I replaced the cable between the computer and monitor insulation damage. After I did, the fonts and screen became magnified, even though I HAD not changed to magnify. I cannot change the font on the system to anything less than 100% and...
  7. Magnifier

Magnifier: I have WIndows 10 1909 and Magnifier when I launch says I dont have permission to launch it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magnifier/79c552cf-94da-44f6-a7b0-216e5d9e4301
  8. Magnified screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Magnified screen: Hi I accidently changed my computer resolution to 500% I can not change it back to 100% now because I can not see the menu icons to click on settings. Is there a way I can get the setting icon up on the screen so I can change resolution back to 100%. It is Windows 10 and...
  9. screen magnifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen magnifier: I am sight impaired and have to use the Microsoft magnifier. When it is on sometimes my keyboard entries come in backward. Typing CAT prints TAC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-magnifier/9d7d4c26-5c7e-4641-97d2-63859606c308
  10. Looking for a Hiren's BootCD replacement

Looking for a Hiren's BootCD replacement: Hello guys. I have used Hiren's BootCD a lot in the past. Great tool but I feel is quite outdated now. So, I am asking if anyone know any replacement for it. Of course if would be best if: + It is free. + It is not illegal. + It can be ran from cd/usb stick. + Runs...