Windows 10: HIS 2020 Migration issue

Discus and support HIS 2020 Migration issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to migrate HIS 2020 configuration from one server to another server.I am following the below documentation:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kasun Nirmala, Oct 13, 2021.

1. HIS 2020 Migration issue

I am trying to migrate HIS 2020 configuration from one server to another server.I am following the below documentation: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/host-integration-server/install-and-config-guides/server-to-server-migration-2020I downloaded HisMigration.exe from: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=829851But when I am trying to /Save, there have an error like:There were errors while processing the configuration:Could not save Previous HIS Configuration: 'No Previous version of host integration server was found.'

:)

Kasun Nirmala, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Device could not be migrated....

Hi Henrik,

For us to isolate the issue and better assist you regarding your concern, we would like to ask some additional information:

• Does it happen every time you use video call on Skype?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried updating any drivers?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps provided by AntonyJose on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 13, 2021
  4. HIS 2020 Migration issue

Display was not migrated

Hi,

I understand the above solution didnt work so as to next step in solving your issue I suggest you follow the below.

Step 1:

Go to search box next to Windows icon and type Device Manager

Step 2:

Under Device Manager expand Display Adapter

Step 3:

Right-click on Adapters listed one by one and select Properties

Step 4:

Select the Drivers tab

Step 5:

Click on Uninstall Device

Step 6:

Repeat step 3 to 5 for all listed adapters under Display Adapter

Step 7:

Restart PC and verify

Let me know the status after performing the above.

Regards

Shuaib

Independent Advisor

MohammedShuaib1986, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

HIS 2020 Migration issue

1. HIS 2020 Migration issue - Similar Threads - 2020 Migration issue

2. Drivers migration issue for usb microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers migration issue for usb microphone.: So i connected the usb microphone and the microphone volume is very very low, I have checked the volume in listen panel it is on 100.Microphone: Samson C01U ProDevice: Lenovo Ideapad 520s I have tried uninstalling the driver and running the audio recording troubleshooter...
  3. Drivers migration issue for usb microphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers migration issue for usb microphone.: So i connected the usb microphone and the microphone volume is very very low, I have checked the volume in listen panel it is on 100.Microphone: Samson C01U ProDevice: Lenovo Ideapad 520s I have tried uninstalling the driver and running the audio recording troubleshooter...
  4. 2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration: Hi Folks,I have having trouble login in to 2019 server after promoting the DC. Incorrect username and password. Tried with other accounts and have the same issue.4 Times I reinstalled but no luck. Environment: 2 x 2008 DC's 2 x 2012 R2 DC's recently promoted 1 x 2019 DC -...
  5. 2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration: Hi Folks,I have having trouble login in to 2019 server after promoting the DC. Incorrect username and password. Tried with other accounts and have the same issue.4 Times I reinstalled but no luck. Environment: 2 x 2008 DC's 2 x 2012 R2 DC's recently promoted 1 x 2019 DC -...
  6. 2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Issue with device migration.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with device migration.: Hello, I have recently purchased a second hand MIDI keyboard, however it is struggling to migrate. Here is my error: Device SWD\MMDEVAPI\MIDII_73C76ED7.P_0000 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id: SWD\MMDEVAPI\MIDII_F0A9CB3F.P_0000...
  8. ADMT 3.2 User Migration issue

ADMT 3.2 User Migration issue: Hi, I am using ADMT 3.2 inter-domain user Migration with in the forest. After the migration below issues are occurring: 1. UPN suffix is getting changed- I know this is common but its not setting it to the destination domain suffix instead using one of my email domain...
  9. OS and Data Migration Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OS and Data Migration Issues: I recently bought a new SSD to replace my old one that has Windows installed on it but I am having tons of issues copying everything over to the new drive. Samsung's data migration tool isn't working and I keep getting an error from MiniTool that the boot and system volume...
  10. Windows Migration Assistant -Edge Issue

Windows Migration Assistant -Edge Issue: Hello there, I am attempting to transfer data from my PC to my Mac via the migration tool. However, I have encountered an issue saying "Before you can transfer information, the following programs must be shut down: Edge Close these program and run migration assistant...