Windows 10: history in edge

Discus and support history in edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My history does not show in Microsoft edge 54884 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by glenwilmar, Jun 29, 2016.

1. history in edge

My history does not show in Microsoft edge

:)

glenwilmar, Jun 29, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge and History

I continuously have History problems with Edge—sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Sometimes restarting Edge fixes it and sometimes it does not. Sometimes clicking “Clear all history” allows the History to start working again, from the time
    you clicked it, but, eventually, the problem resurfaces. Edge’s History feature is quite buggy and needs to be fixed.

Daniel M [Forums], Jun 29, 2016
  3. I recently got Edge, does this mean I no longer have IE?

Sorry dumb question. I recently got edge, does this mean I no longer have I.E.? I got a message saying my I.e. history needs deleting. I deleted my Edge history. Can I get to I.E. history to delete it?

<Original title - edge >

soniapayne, Jun 29, 2016
  4. history in edge

MS Edge, top right hand corner there some symbols, starting with "book", then a star, then a separator, then a symbol with 3 lines. Click on that symbol to find history entries.

Geoff Daniell, Jun 30, 2016
  5. I still haven't been able to see my history on Microsoft edge even with the various suggestions.

glenwilmar, Jun 30, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Here are a few screen shots to help out.
    1 press the icon with three lines on the top right hand corner:

history in edge [​IMG]

2 after that press the third icon and that's your history..

history in edge [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

history in edge

1. history in edge - Similar Threads - history edge

2. Can Microsoft Family Safety view all Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge history before a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Microsoft Family Safety view all Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge history before a...: Can Microsoft Family Safety view all Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge history before a parent downloaded this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-microsoft-family-safety-view-all-google-chrome/729a1656-1668-484a-a1c0-fff46e00cda6
  3. Can Microsoft Family Safety view all Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge history before a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Microsoft Family Safety view all Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge history before a...: Can Microsoft Family Safety view all Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge history before a parent downloaded this app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-microsoft-family-safety-view-all-google-chrome/729a1656-1668-484a-a1c0-fff46e00cda6
  4. How to backup Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc.

in Windows 10 News
    How to backup Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc.: [IMG]Microsoft Edge is one of the popular and secure web browsers. If you are an Edge user, this post will be helpful for you because we will show here how to back up Edge Bookmarks, Passwords, History, etc. If you know this method, you can easily restore your bookmarks,...
  5. How long after deleting browser/search/location and or download history from Bing/Edge does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long after deleting browser/search/location and or download history from Bing/Edge does...: HiI was just wondering how long it takes for Microsoft to actually delete your activity after. I read in the privacy statement that clearing data only removes your local cashed and will prevent it from popping up on your dashboard, but will still be backed up and...
  6. How long after deleting browser/search/location and or download history from Bing/Edge does...

How long after deleting browser/search/location and or download history from Bing/Edge does...: HiI was just wondering how long it takes for Microsoft to actually delete your activity after. I read in the privacy statement that clearing data only removes your local cashed and will prevent it from popping up on your dashboard, but will still be backed up and...
  7. How long after deleting browser/search/location and or download history from Bing/Edge does...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. the entire history of the Edge browser older than 3 months has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the entire history of the Edge browser older than 3 months has disappeared: I lost all the history of the Edge browser, there is nothing after October 12, 2022, the entire history for 2 years is gone, although the History is enabled in the Sync settings. how could this have happened and how can it be restored ?...
  9. the entire history of the Edge browser older than 3 months has disappeared

the entire history of the Edge browser older than 3 months has disappeared: I lost all the history of the Edge browser, there is nothing after October 12, 2022, the entire history for 2 years is gone, although the History is enabled in the Sync settings. how could this have happened and how can it be restored ?...
  10. Edge History

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge History: This has me tearing my hair out. Sometimes History works, that is I can see it. Other times the text is greyed out then goes blank and I get a message that says looking for sync on other devices. There doesn't seem to be any logic to when it works and when it doesn't. Is...