Windows 10: history in edge

Discus and support history in edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My history does not show in Microsoft edge 54884 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by glenwilmar, Jun 29, 2016.

1. history in edge

My history does not show in Microsoft edge

:)

glenwilmar, Jun 29, 2016

2. Microsoft Edge and History

I continuously have History problems with Edge—sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. Sometimes restarting Edge fixes it and sometimes it does not. Sometimes clicking “Clear all history” allows the History to start working again, from the time
    you clicked it, but, eventually, the problem resurfaces. Edge’s History feature is quite buggy and needs to be fixed.

Daniel M [Forums], Jun 29, 2016
  3. I recently got Edge, does this mean I no longer have IE?

Sorry dumb question. I recently got edge, does this mean I no longer have I.E.? I got a message saying my I.e. history needs deleting. I deleted my Edge history. Can I get to I.E. history to delete it?

<Original title - edge >

soniapayne, Jun 29, 2016
  4. history in edge

MS Edge, top right hand corner there some symbols, starting with "book", then a star, then a separator, then a symbol with 3 lines. Click on that symbol to find history entries.

Geoff Daniell, Jun 30, 2016
  5. I still haven't been able to see my history on Microsoft edge even with the various suggestions.

glenwilmar, Jun 30, 2016
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Here are a few screen shots to help out.
    1 press the icon with three lines on the top right hand corner:

history in edge [​IMG]

2 after that press the third icon and that's your history..

history in edge [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

history in edge

1. history in edge - Similar Threads - history edge

2. How to remove history in address bar in Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove history in address bar in Edge?: . *Banghead Win 10 Pro build 18362. Having the worst time removing the 'history' of web addresses I have visited in edge. It has always been a thorn in my side, and why I used IE-11 all this time since installing 10 (and updated it). Many many pages in IE-11 no longer work...
  3. Lost all my internet history and tabs set aside during Microsoft Edge Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost all my internet history and tabs set aside during Microsoft Edge Update: Hi, With the last update of Microsoft Edge, I lost all my internet history. Also the 'set these tabs aside' feature seems to be unavailable, and all the tabs that I has set aside with the previous version are now gone. I really need them back for work. Nowhere was I...
  4. How do I get my search history on Edge mobile to not show up on my desktop task view?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get my search history on Edge mobile to not show up on my desktop task view?: I use Microsoft Edge as my default browser on my phone. So whenever I open a link on Instagram or Reddit, it doesn't necessarily open that link in the browser app itself, but it uses the browser nontheless. This has become a bit of a problem on my work computer, as I...
  5. How do I get my search history on Edge mobile to not show up on my desktop task view?

How do I get my search history on Edge mobile to not show up on my desktop task view?: I use Microsoft Edge as my default browser on my phone. So whenever I open a link on Instagram or Reddit, it doesn't necessarily open that link in the browser app itself, but it uses the browser nontheless. This has become a bit of a problem on my work computer, as I...
  6. Transfer History/bookmarks from Edge beta to Stable

Transfer History/bookmarks from Edge beta to Stable: Hey all, any fast way I can transfer my history/passwords/bookmarks all that good stuff to the Stable version? I'm currently using Beta submitted by /u/BandicootCx [link] [comments]...
  7. Microsoft Edge - Browser History Retention Time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge - Browser History Retention Time: How long is the Browser History retained within Microsoft Edge and where is this information stored? A previous poster asked this in 2017 and was advised that "Browsers keep all websites that you have accessed unless you delete the browsing history. Edge and Internet...
  8. How to get history button in top bar of Edge Beta ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get history button in top bar of Edge Beta ?: Good afternoon all, How do I get a history button in top bar of Edge Beta ? I had that in Edge, but it seems impossible in the newest Edge Beta. I am running Version 79.0.309.12 (Official build) beta (64-bit) 143913
  9. Changing setting to that Microsoft Edge appears for me to delete browsing history rather...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing setting to that Microsoft Edge appears for me to delete browsing history rather...: Hi I work from home and one website I use, I have 3 different log in names and passwords so, each time, i log out of the website, i need to click on "delete browsing history" before I can log back in under a different user name and password. I had, again, the Stop Code...
  10. Does Win 10 or Edge have a "Computer" History Capability like 7/IE?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does Win 10 or Edge have a "Computer" History Capability like 7/IE?: Background: One element of Windows 7 Internet Explorer that I have found very useful on occasion is the fact that, in addition to websites, the History function also includes the item "Computer" for each date. So if I want to see what "documents" (e.g., Word document, mp4...