Windows 10: History of connections on Windows Remote Assistance

Discus and support History of connections on Windows Remote Assistance in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; By default WRA sort history of connection ascending by computer name or by IP. We need to change this default sorting by time of connections, to view... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlexandruSandu, Oct 6, 2018.

1. History of connections on Windows Remote Assistance

By default WRA sort history of connection ascending by computer name or by IP.
    We need to change this default sorting by time of connections, to view last computers name on the top.
    How we can do it?

History of connections on Windows Remote Assistance 601e55df-c79b-4aa0-ab9f-1173e36fd359?upload=true.png

:)

AlexandruSandu, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Remote Assistance

Hi Darlene,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Are the computers connected to domain?

• Which edition of Windows 10 is installed in your computer?
    Reference: Meanwhile you may follow the suggestions in the below article and check if it helps. With Remote Desktop Connection, you can sit at a PC and connect to another PC in a different location (the remote
    PC).

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/remote-desktop-connection-faq#1TC=windows-8

Note: You may open the Start menu and click on search bar to access search bar. Except the search bar option, everything will work in Windows 10 as suggested in the above article. You may not access some of
    the computers if they are connected to domain. If you can see the sign-in screen of the remote PC but you can't sign in, you might not have been added to the Remote Desktop Users Group or to any group with administrator rights on the remote
    PC. Ask your system admin to do this for you.

If the computers are connected to domain, you may post your query in Microsoft TechNet forum. We have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permissions to help you with this type of issues. I suggest you to post the same
    query in Microsoft TechNet forum for further assistance with this issue.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=Windows10ITPro

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Oct 6, 2018
  4. Kari Win User

History of connections on Windows Remote Assistance

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

Kari, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

History of connections on Windows Remote Assistance

1. History of connections on Windows Remote Assistance - Similar Threads - History connections Remote

2. Windows Remote Assistance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Remote Assistance: Hello,I am trying to assist a user using Windows 8.1. I am using the latest Windows 11. When the user sends me an email with the file from Remote Assistance, I open it and enter the password but it says the connection cannot be made.Remote Assistance is enabled on both...
  3. Windows Remote Assistance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Remote Assistance: Hello,I am trying to assist a user using Windows 8.1. I am using the latest Windows 11. When the user sends me an email with the file from Remote Assistance, I open it and enter the password but it says the connection cannot be made.Remote Assistance is enabled on both...
  4. Remote assistance connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote assistance connection problems: remote assistance connection problems windows 7 * Moved from Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-assistance-connection-problems/27443306-b14d-4c17-8f43-c6dcc2942426
  5. Remote assistance connection problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote assistance connection problems: remote assistance connection problems windows 7 * Moved from Internet Explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-assistance-connection-problems/27443306-b14d-4c17-8f43-c6dcc2942426
  6. Windows Remote Assistance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Remote Assistance: Someone at the Microsoft assistance desk is not authorized to use a Remote Desktop session. Why not? [ATTACH] That's the 6 hour pass above. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlSWPJi5lbz55T-WOiCjkF4uNy1l?e=g67NGy That's the invitation file above. They gave me a strange link to LogMeIn...
  7. Remote assistance

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote assistance: My pc was suffering from continuous incomplete updates. I contacted Microsoft and a technician tried to assist remotely on my pc. Whilst trying to solve the issues she uninstalled the wifi driver so I now have no internet connection. The wifi was infact working perfectly...
  8. remote assistance

in Windows 10 Customization
    remote assistance: What happens when I enable remote assistance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-assistance/cb5205e8-e974-42b6-b23a-afb413d11b49
  9. Windows Remote Assistance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Remote Assistance: hi, we are using domain computer with AV as trend micro. if we try to use Windows remote assistance it wont open in client or it doesn't works, the same works perfect if the AV is disabled in network adapter. can we know which all ports need to be oped for the usage of...
  10. Enable or Disable Remote Assistance Connections in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Remote Assistance Connections in Windows: How to: Enable or Disable Remote Assistance Connections in Windows How to Enable or Disable Remote Assistance Connections in Windows Windows Remote Assistance lets someone you trust, such as a friend or technical support person whom you have contacted, take over your PC...