Windows 10: History
Discus and support History in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why Did my search history stop on goggle and edge nothing there anymore?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TIMMY 69, Mar 29, 2025.
Thema:
History
Loading...
-
History - Similar Threads - History
-
Microsoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Fixes File History Backup Failures Caused by September Windows Updates: Microsoft has fixed a known issue that stopped the File History backup feature from working on some Windows PCs after the September 2026 security updates were installed. The fix ships in the optional KB5124010 and KB5124006 cumulative updates for Windows 11, according to... -
How to clear Search history in Recall on Windows 11?
in Windows 10 NewsHow to clear Search history in Recall on Windows 11?: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to clear the Search history in Recall on a Windows 11 Copilot+ PC. When we search for content or perform a search on the Recall interface to find the saved snapshots taken by Recall, that query is stored in its search history. Later,... -
Microsoft Edge not showing History [Fix]
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Edge not showing History [Fix]: [IMG]Some users have reported that Microsoft Edge is not showing History data on their Windows PC. It happened after resetting or formatting the system, customizing settings, etc. For some users, the History page did not display the website(s) they were looking for unless... -
Issues Navigating Clipboard History and Emoji Picker on Windows
in Windows 10 GamingIssues Navigating Clipboard History and Emoji Picker on Windows: I'm encountering a couple of usability issues with the Windows clipboard and emoji picker:Clipboard Navigation Windows + V:When I open the clipboard history using Windows + V, I'm unable to navigate through the copied items using the arrow keys Up/Down. I have to use my mouse... -
Issues Navigating Clipboard History and Emoji Picker on Windows
in Windows 10 Software and AppsIssues Navigating Clipboard History and Emoji Picker on Windows: I'm encountering a couple of usability issues with the Windows clipboard and emoji picker:Clipboard Navigation Windows + V:When I open the clipboard history using Windows + V, I'm unable to navigate through the copied items using the arrow keys Up/Down. I have to use my mouse... -
Where can I get a refund for Minecraft and it doesn’t let me refund it under order history?
in Windows 10 GamingWhere can I get a refund for Minecraft and it doesn’t let me refund it under order history?: How do I get a refund for the Minecraft game that I sent as a gift for someone in another country but it wouldn’t let them play it because they are from a different region!! I want my $45.19CA x 2 refunded back as this shouldn’t be happening!! I’m very disappointed in... -
Where can I get a refund for Minecraft and it doesn’t let me refund it under order history?
in Windows 10 Software and AppsWhere can I get a refund for Minecraft and it doesn’t let me refund it under order history?: How do I get a refund for the Minecraft game that I sent as a gift for someone in another country but it wouldn’t let them play it because they are from a different region!! I want my $45.19CA x 2 refunded back as this shouldn’t be happening!! I’m very disappointed in... -
Games being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...
in Windows 10 GamingGames being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...: Two games totalling over $100 CAD just completely disappeared off my console, when I tried to play them, they didn't register and asked if I owned it. I have had these games since I made the account 5 years ago. I checked my order history and they were completely gone from... -
Games being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...
in Windows 10 Software and AppsGames being completely removed from my account. Gone from purchase history and library...: Two games totalling over $100 CAD just completely disappeared off my console, when I tried to play them, they didn't register and asked if I owned it. I have had these games since I made the account 5 years ago. I checked my order history and they were completely gone from...