Windows 10: HiSuite by Huawei installation error

Discus and support HiSuite by Huawei installation error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HiSuite 9.0.3.300 by Huawei installation error in Windows 10 version 1903. Does anyone know how to install this application in the window 10, because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by oliver44, May 31, 2019.

1. oliver44 Win User

HiSuite by Huawei installation error

HiSuite 9.0.3.300 by Huawei installation error in Windows 10 version 1903.
    Does anyone know how to install this application in the window 10, because she worked in the previous version?

Thx

:)

oliver44, May 31, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Huawei 3G modem not working in windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

• What is the model of your Huawei 3G modem?
    • Do you receive any error message when you say it is not working?

I would like to inform you that Huawei E303H 3G USB Modem is
    compatible
    with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the driver software that came with the modem and check if it helps.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, May 31, 2019
  3. Huawei

Firstly, if you are experiencing problems with your Huawei E3276 USB Modem hanging ( Connecting ) after upgrading Windows 10 to 1703 Creators edition, try this as it fixed my problem after all other suggestions failed.

First of all make sure your USB Modem is plugged into your usual USB port and do the following.

Click on Windows Start icon in lower left corner of your screen, then select Settings - Click on Network Internet - on left hand side click on Cellular, then UNTICK " Let Windows manage this connection ", then click on " Advanced Options " and go to APN settings and change Default Internet APN from " Automatic " to whatever your known ISP setting is by clicking on the box with the drop down menu and selecting it from the list, mine was Optus Yes Internet, then after selecting your APN setting, scroll down the page and just check that your Modem is listed under Properties - Manufacturer = Huawei.

Close the Settings Window and test your Modem again, if it now works your problem should be solved, if it doesn't, try rebooting your computer and try connecting again and if all has returned to normal create a System Restore Point and call it Modem Fix after Creators Update......I hope this fix solves your problem.

gergreword, May 31, 2019
  4. HiSuite by Huawei installation error

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 31, 2019
Thema:

HiSuite by Huawei installation error

1. HiSuite by Huawei installation error - Similar Threads - HiSuite Huawei installation

2. Huawei touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huawei touchpad: My touchpad is not working right. Sometime it will scroll the way down to the bottom to the page without me realizing it. When I try to click using touchpad I need to press multiple times before it work. It never happen before how to stop this missery?...
  3. Huawei touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huawei touchpad: My touchpad is not working right. Sometime it will scroll the way down to the bottom to the page without me realizing it. When I try to click using touchpad I need to press multiple times before it work. It never happen before how to stop this missery?...
  4. Huawei touchpad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem with huawei

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with huawei: Hi! I have an important issue and need assistance from you. I bought a Huawei laptop matebook D15 a week ago. Let me share that I also owned a desktop prior to purchasing the Huawei and been using it for 2 years. I started using the laptop and gave me some kind of doubt....
  6. Installed Huawei hisuite, usb drives no longer working Error 38

Installed Huawei hisuite, usb drives no longer working Error 38: Hello, After installing the "HiSuite" software to connect a Huawei phone that came with the phone, I noticed that my system no longer recognizes any USB drives/sticks. The message in the device manager properties is always the same: "Windows cannot load the device...
  7. HiSuite by Huawei installation error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HiSuite by Huawei installation error: HiSuite 9.0.3.300 by Huawei installation error in Windows 10 version 1903. Does anyone know how to install this application in the window 10, because she worked in the previous version? Thx 133758
  8. huawei E3531

huawei E3531: how do i connect this device to the internet ? also which sim should i use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/huawei-e3531/81d0be16-3193-4369-a6a2-e463740ac4f5
  9. Huawei backup using HiSuite

Huawei backup using HiSuite: Recently I resetted my pc and updated Hisuite in my pc running on windows 10 (64 bit). Then I found data backup of my Huawei phone is being failed each time I run backup using HiSuite 9.0.3.300. A message appears saying, "failed to obtain the info.xml configuration file". I...
  10. tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem

tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem: Hello. I've tried to install a MTS 829F (Huawei E3372h) modem but it doesn't get connected with the internet. I use GTmobile as provider. The modem states 'connected' and does recieve/sent some KB but on the window toolbar (right under) the network logo states 'no internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hisuite backup failed to obtain the info.xml configuration file

2. problem installing hisuite on windows

3. hisuite install error

4. huawei hisuite installation error,
  5. windows 10 huawei hisuite installation error,
  6. hisuite installation failed,
  7. huawei hisuite installation failed,
  8. will now instal hisuite on your phone installation failed,
  9. huawei failed to obtain info.xml configuration file,
  10. huawei hisuite windows 1903 problem,
  11. failed to uplade hisuite,