Windows 10: Hit a brick wall trying to make a windows 10 repair, recovery usb.

Discus and support Hit a brick wall trying to make a windows 10 repair, recovery usb. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't want to boar you with a lot of details so I'll keep short. I started to create a "Windows 10 Repair Boot USB Recovery Drive". Then I hit a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raner, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Raner Win User

Hit a brick wall trying to make a windows 10 repair, recovery usb.

I don't want to boar you with a lot of details so I'll keep short.
    I started to create a "Windows 10 Repair Boot USB Recovery Drive".
    Then I hit a brick wall, when the image I added popped up.
    I jumped from windows 7 to windows 10 using the free upgrade.
    So I don't have a CD for window 10.
    Is there an iso to create a repair usb or disc.
    Thanks, in advance for any help you can provide...

Hit a brick wall trying to make a windows 10  repair, recovery  usb. [​IMG]

:)

Raner, Jun 20, 2017

2. Jerky Mouse after Win10 upgrade...

Having same problem! Changed mouse from ps2 to usb optical which made no difference. Tried updating the graphics driver from Nvidia which would not install?

Just hit a brick wall - whatever you try makes no difference.

Please sort the problem out Microsoft.

GrahamGeeson, Jun 20, 2017
  3. Need help with BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+142760

Yeah guess I've run into a wall now. I'll make a recovery usb drive and try it tomorrow.

Evelien van Zon, Jun 20, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Hi there, Raner.

Create Bootable USB Flash Drive to Install Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Tony K, Jun 20, 2017
  5. Raner Win User
    HippsieGypsie , Hey there... Damn I did a search, I was so mad I just plain ass missed it... Thanks for the quick relay. I take it from here...

Raner, Jun 20, 2017
  6. Tony K Win User
    You're welcome. In case you don't know, here is the custom search page for this forum. I find it handy with the different tabs on the results, especially for the tutorials. Good luck.

Google Custom Search

Tony K, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Hit a brick wall trying to make a windows 10 repair, recovery usb. - Similar Threads - Hit brick wall

2. Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT: I am trying to convert my hard drives to GPT. I'm using step-by-step instructions:SettingsUpdate and SecurityRecoveryAdvanced Startup / Restart NowTroubleshootAdvanced OptionsAt which point it asks me for my user email and password. I give it my Microsoft user email and...
  3. Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT: I am trying to convert my hard drives to GPT. I'm using step-by-step instructions:SettingsUpdate and SecurityRecoveryAdvanced Startup / Restart NowTroubleshootAdvanced OptionsAt which point it asks me for my user email and password. I give it my Microsoft user email and...
  4. Hitting password brick wall trying to update hard drive to GPT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall: I've begun playing spider solitaire 2 suits at the grandmaster level and find that the same few cards will appear multiple times in a round. Like, 4 8s. I have yet to win a game at this level. Please tell me what kinds of strategies other players use at the grandmaster level....
  6. Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for grandmaster strategies - I've hit a wall: I've begun playing spider solitaire 2 suits at the grandmaster level and find that the same few cards will appear multiple times in a round. Like, 4 8s. I have yet to win a game at this level. Please tell me what kinds of strategies other players use at the grandmaster level....
  7. WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR...: WINDOWS 10 CONTROL PANEL RECOVERY MAKE A RECOVERY TIME HIT CREATE IT STARTS THEN ERROR MESSAGE COMES UP 0X80070005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-control-panel-recovery-make-a-recovery/d1de4efd-c4cb-4edf-92ec-a95d12e59959
  8. I've hit a wall trying to fix my BOOT issue caused by POWER FAILURE...

in Windows 10 Support
    I've hit a wall trying to fix my BOOT issue caused by POWER FAILURE...: I did a few searches here spending the last hour or so trying to find a solution to my issue... I've tried the most common fixes to no avail. The one route I did not go was "off to see the wizard" paying $59 for 1yr license. I'm still hopeful my issue can be resolved short...
  9. I am trying to create a password reset disk and keep hitting a brick wall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am trying to create a password reset disk and keep hitting a brick wall.: In Windows Support I am following the instructions in "Create a password reset disk for a local account in Windows 10." I get as far as step 3 and "Choose a password reset disk from the list of results." There is no list of results. I select Create a password reset disk"...
  10. USB bricked

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB bricked: Hello, do you have any recommended actions for a Kingston USB drive that the only thing that it does is say "you have to format the drive" but nothing works? Any program? Thanks! 117249