Windows 10: Hit by ransomware called "CIop"

Discus and support Hit by ransomware called "CIop" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We are just hit by ransomware called "CIop", We found a lot of files were encrypted with extension ".CIop" And the MSSQL service and maybe some... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Leo_1984, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Leo_1984 Win User

Hit by ransomware called "CIop"

We are just hit by ransomware called "CIop",

We found a lot of files were encrypted with extension ".CIop"

And the MSSQL service and maybe some other servicees keep being brought down after we try to bring them up.

Do you have any support to clean this ransomware? or any suggestion?

:)

Leo_1984, Aug 2, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
  3. I have been infected with Ransomware

Oh.

I see that a Community Moderator converted your thread from a Discussion to a Question.

Do you have a question?

It is not quite clear (to me at least) why you've created this thread....

In case that you do indeed have a problem with ransomware:

It would be helpful if you would describe your problem more precisely, see:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing more details, suggestion to read/do:

Try to identify with what Ransomware you're dealing here:
    https://id-ransomware.malwarehunterteam.com/index.php

and read/follow this guide:
    How to remove ransomware the right way: A step-by-step guide

Also: See the pinned threads here:
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/f/239/ransomware-help-tech-support/

Might be the best to get free expert help in above mentioned bleepingcomputer forum....

=======================

Also suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Aug 2, 2019
Thema:

Hit by ransomware called "CIop"

1. Hit by ransomware called "CIop" - Similar Threads - Hit ransomware called

2. Ransomware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ransomware: How do I remove kxde from my computer? I have been hack urgent help need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ransomware/2fcdeb13-1562-4690-8dba-7b2998900326
  3. Got hit by COPA Ransomware

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Got hit by COPA Ransomware: So I monkey brained yesterday and downloaded a software from a dodgy website. Then when I tried to installed it, I disabled the antivirus to prevent false positives. Anyway, it encrypted a lot of my photos and videos which was annoying at most. The defender and malwarebyte...
  4. I just got hit with Ransomware ADAME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just got hit with Ransomware ADAME: All of my files on my external hard drive just got encrypted. I removed all of the viruses with malwarebytes, but now every single one of my files have the extension " .id[42B18849-2275].[[email protected]].Adame " Is there any way to remove the extension and recover my...
  5. Is this ransomware?

Is this ransomware?: I was looking for something in ebay, using edge on 18317 build, when a box flashed onto the screen telling me that 3 viruses had been detected. I shut down the internet immediately. I then ran Malwarebytes free and nothing was detected, so I ran the WD offline scan, and later...
  6. Every 10 seconds someone gets hit by ransomware

Every 10 seconds someone gets hit by ransomware: I've just seen an advert on Facebook by Zonealarm where they state that every 10 seconds someone gets hit by ransomware. I wonder how true that is. 90088
  7. New global ransomware attack hits East Europe and spreading

New global ransomware attack hits East Europe and spreading: Another massive attack is going on at the moment. It started in Ukraine and Russia and is already all over Europe and US too. Bitdefender Labs confirms that the GoldenEye / Petya ransomware leverages the EternalBlue exploit to spread from one computer to another....
  8. Skype users hit by ransomware through in-app malicious ads

in Windows 10 News
    Skype users hit by ransomware through in-app malicious ads: Several users have complained that ads served through Microsoft's Skype app are serving malicious downloads, which if opened, can trigger ransomware. News of the issue came from a Reddit thread on Wednesday, in which the original poster said that Skype's home screen -- the...
  9. Skype users hit by ransomware through in-app malicious ads

in Windows 10 News
    Skype users hit by ransomware through in-app malicious ads: Several users have complained that ads served through Microsoft's Skype app are serving malicious downloads, which if opened, can trigger ransomware. News of the issue came from a Reddit thread on Wednesday, in which the original poster said that Skype's home screen -- the...
  10. Hit by ransomware? No More Ransom adds 32 more free decryption tools

in Windows 10 News
    Hit by ransomware? No More Ransom adds 32 more free decryption tools: A scheme which enables victims of ransomware to decrypt their files and data for free is now offering even more decryption tools thanks to new partners pledging to help take the fight to cybercriminals. Launched by Europol, the Dutch National Police, Intel Security, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ciop ransomware attacks