Windows 10: Hit "Draw" & Email text disappeared & can't get it back.

Discus and support Hit "Draw" & Email text disappeared & can't get it back. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would appreciate help. I just wrote a long, long email. I am new to Windows mail. I'm usually in Gmail. The formatting was weird...all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BFW33333, Mar 17, 2020.

1. BFW33333 Win User

Hit "Draw" & Email text disappeared & can't get it back.

Hi,

I would appreciate help. I just wrote a long, long email. I am new to Windows mail. I'm usually in Gmail.

The formatting was weird...all sorts of fonts and 2 diff colors. I clicked "Draw" to see if I could reformat the font as using the font option didn't change the formatting. Then my email disappeared. I tried the "undo" but that didn't work and I could only do it once. The draft saved is the blank one. I really, really hate to rewrite this email.

I'd like to understand what the heck happened so it doesn't happen again. I see now that I should have used the little caret icon drop down.

It's my own fault for not copying the email address over and doing it in Gmail. :-

But sheesh, why the heck would the email ***disappear***?

Anyway to get it back?

Thanks & be well.

:)

BFW33333, Mar 17, 2020
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

How to send an email that a phone receives as a text?

At my office, we want to have the ability to communicate with our electricians who are fairly low tech people. They don't check emails often, but text messaging would work fine for our need. I know with Verizon and Sprint you can using the text messaging app on the phone to text an email, and then if you reply to say L: 9995724770@VTEXT.COM that email will go to the phone as a text message.

Short of having all the electricians text an email to get these addresses, is there an easier way to go about this? I've never really dealt with mass texting before. Is say a Droid phone capable of sending a text to 40 people?

OrbitzXT, Mar 17, 2020
  3. ct5098 Win User
    Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Mar 17, 2020
  4. wsfeng Win User

Windows10: all menu text disappeared! Help!

Hello,

Something is wrong with my Windows 10. A few days ago, all menu text disappeared! Initially, reboot the system would resolve the issue. But now reboot the system doesn't help at all. I tried to reset the system yesterday, it doesn't work either.

For example, if you click on the network button on the right bottom corner, a list of available wifi networks will be displayed. But what I get is only a list of the wireless icons, all the network names are disappeared.

However, if I login as a different user (Administrator), the menu text are back.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

wsfeng, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Hit "Draw" & Email text disappeared & can't get it back. - Similar Threads - Hit Draw Email

2. OneNote drawings disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote drawings disappeared.: My OneNote drawings randomly disappeared and left the text only. How do I get these drawings back. This is for an assessment that's due tomorrow morning and I have already tried restarting, shutting down and closing the OneNote repeatedly. Also I don't think they got deleted....
  3. OneNote drawings disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote drawings disappeared.: My OneNote drawings randomly disappeared and left the text only. How do I get these drawings back. This is for an assessment that's due tomorrow morning and I have already tried restarting, shutting down and closing the OneNote repeatedly. Also I don't think they got deleted....
  4. OneNote drawings disappeared.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i get Onenote drawings back? they disappeared and only left the text.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get Onenote drawings back? they disappeared and only left the text.: My OneNote drawings randomly disappeared and left the text only. How do I get these drawings back. This is for an assessment and I have already tried restarting, shutting down and closing the OneNote repeatedly. Also I don't think they got deleted. Please help if you can and...
  6. How do i get Onenote drawings back? they disappeared and only left the text.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i get Onenote drawings back? they disappeared and only left the text.: My OneNote drawings randomly disappeared and left the text only. How do I get these drawings back. This is for an assessment and I have already tried restarting, shutting down and closing the OneNote repeatedly. Also I don't think they got deleted. Please help if you can and...
  7. How do i get Onenote drawings back? they disappeared and only left the text.

8. Text disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Text disappeared: So I added text to the bottom of all my home videos so as you watch them you can see the dates in the corner now a year or do later all the text are missing on all my videos what happend and how do I fix it thank you for any help...
  9. disappearing text

disappearing text: The text on my screen intermittently comes and goes, on web sites. Not a problem on Microsoft office applications and only on some websites, like LInkedin. I have tried clearly all cookies and caches from browser. [ATTACH]...
  10. I can't see the email text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't see the email text: Good afternoon I am using mail for windows 10 since about 3 years ago and everything was running without any problems from a couple of weeks ago now, if I send an email and then I go to the folder "email sent" I can see the email subject but all the rest is blank,...