Windows 10: Hitman Pro Alert on new computer

Discus and support Hitman Pro Alert on new computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have a license for Hitman Pro Alert, wondering if there is a way to transfer that to a new Windows PC. I can't find anything on their... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Smiley1, Oct 30, 2016.

1. Smiley1 Win User

Hitman Pro Alert on new computer

Hello,

I have a license for Hitman Pro Alert, wondering if there is a way to transfer that to a new Windows PC. I can't find anything on their website about it. Actually, I can't find any way to contact support at all for this program. Does anyone know if the license can be transferred or how to contact the company? (As much as I like their product, if the current situation of not being able to contact support continues, I may not continue with them when the license does expire.)

:)

Smiley1, Oct 30, 2016
  2. WayneOgg Win User

Edge Highjacked

My Edge browser has been high jacked by 9uonu.malekal-morte-trojan-alert-browlock-x49822.com

Windows Defender identified the Trojan and told me it was there but did not stop it from infecting my computer.

I downloaded and ran Hitman Pro and Adware Cleaner. Neither of these removed the Trojan.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of it?

WayneOgg, Oct 30, 2016
  3. dutchmen1 Win User
    Print spooler wont start- error 0x800706b9

Jeff

I had the same problem. After about 3 hours with MS I tried hitman pro on computer. It fixed 1 file and then I rebooted and everything was fine. The great thing is hitman pro is free

dutchmen1, Oct 30, 2016
  4. simrick Win User

Have a look here:
    Product Key and Activation Issues - SurfRight

I would email them and ask what the procedure is for moving to a new computer.

simrick, Oct 30, 2016
  5. Smiley1 Win User
    Contacted them, hopefully they get back to me soon. For now I'm back on the 'free 30 day trial', so at least I do have something.

Smiley1, Oct 30, 2016
  6. simrick Win User
    Let us know what the outcome is. Thanks. *Smile

simrick, Oct 30, 2016
  7. RolandJS Win User
    I have emailed them a few times; my work laptop's HitmanPro Alert "loses" the activation a few times a year; they answer emails pretty quick; they would reset my activations. One thing I've noticed: within HitmanPro's license mini-board, the license never appears in the box, it looks like that item is no longer a license version - but it is; Before I caught on, I would reactivate, check mini-board, reactivate, check mini-board -- finally realized the license number is not visible.

I almost forgot, I think you can "move" [I agree with you, not "copy"] the license from one computer to another -- just email Surfright to reset the activation count for the new computer.

RolandJS, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Hitman Pro Alert on new computer - Similar Threads - Hitman Pro Alert

2. weird issue after using hitman pro for malware detection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weird issue after using hitman pro for malware detection: When i used it first day before yesterday something went wrong and suddenly while it was in the step of removing unwanted file for some reason my desktop went all blank there was no taskbar windows key won't work the file explorer or settings or basically any app with a...
  3. Hitman 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hitman 3: Who thinks we should have hitman 3 on xbox gamepass ultimate for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hitman-3/a9bac7a0-f448-4833-9831-a8f1262baf15
  4. new email alerts

in Windows 10 Customization
    new email alerts: how can I turn off the sound when a new email arrives? I am using Outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-email-alerts/4ffed2b9-7add-4232-b6af-bdde4f92e705
  5. Hitman Pro Suspicious File

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hitman Pro Suspicious File: Yesterday, Hitman Pro Alert found 2 suspicious files on my Windows 10 laptop. Both files were named pagexec.exe. What does Hitman Pro do about those files. Tracking cookies are deleted, but I saw no other options for Suspicious files....
  6. Can not install and run Hitman Pro Free Trial

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install and run Hitman Pro Free Trial: Howdy, Running antimalware bytes and norton 360. I wanted to get a third party scan to see if anything was missed with my main protection. I downloaded and installed Hitman Pro several times. It opens and allows me to check one time scan and seems to begin to scan and then...
  7. Alerts to New Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alerts to New Email: When I am working on something it is annoying for the alerts to pop up in the lower right of my screen to tell me some advertiser or other emailer is sending me a msg. How do I turn this feature off?...
  8. Hitman Pro Alert detected ''ophone'' BadUSB rmeote keyboard?

Hitman Pro Alert detected ''ophone'' BadUSB rmeote keyboard?: Hello all! I decided to use my computer as normal one day late in the night and when I woke up I was instantly greeted by the Hitman Pro Alert program telling me it had prevented a "remote keyboard" called "ophone" with the hardware ID "HID\VID_0461&PID_0010&REV_0104&MI_00"....
  9. Hitman Pro wont delete threats

Hitman Pro wont delete threats: Hi All, I have on my computer Bitdefender Internet Security, Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro. When I do a full scan with Bitdefender or Malwarebytes, nothing is found and my system seems clean. When I scan with Hitman Pro 14 infected files are found. It says that the files...
  10. Hitman Pro Alert?

Hitman Pro Alert?: Hello! My license for ESET expires in a few days, so I uninstalled it and am now using Windows Defender. I have Hitman Pro as an on demand. Does anyone use Hitman Pro Alert? If so, what can you tell me about it? Is it free for a trial period, or how does it work? Thanks! 51581

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hitman pro transfer license

2. move hitman pro to new computer