Windows 10: HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer...

Discus and support HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi - as the title says, I didn't update my Invoke in early 2021 I didn't know and did a factory reset recently. The speaker directs me to the Cortana... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yoshi12345, Oct 23, 2021.

1. HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer...

Hi - as the title says, I didn't update my Invoke in early 2021 I didn't know and did a factory reset recently. The speaker directs me to the Cortana app to setup the speaker which, of course, no longer exists on mobile and on PC it no longer allows you to "add devices" . I also cannot seem to put it in pairing mode holding bluetooth button as it never shows up as an available device since I missed the update. Thanks in advance....

:)

Yoshi12345, Oct 23, 2021

2. My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to get the Harman Kardon Invoke connect to your PC, due to which there is a problem in streaming from music apps. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with
    the answers to the questions below.

What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
    winver in Windows search/Run command)

What is the make and model of the PC?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the step as mentioned in
    Run the Bluetooth troubleshooter under Things to try first from this article:

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

Also we would suggest you to remove/uninstall driver from device manager.

1. Press Windows + X and select Device Manager.
    2. Scroll down and expand Bluetooth. Now Right click on the devices and select
      Uninstall.
    3. Check the box beside “Delete the driver software for this device” and click
      Ok.
    4. Restart the PC and reinstall the Harman Kardon Invoke.

Let us know how it goes.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 23, 2021
  3. HK Invoke Constantly resetting

The Invoke is a little over one month old. It has started resetting itself every 10 or so minutes. Cand request iy play music but a few minutes later it stops and resets. Have unplugged foe a day or so but when restarted it has same problem. Did a factory
    reset and repaired the Invoke with Cortana account...same thing is happening. What Next?? Thanks

DavidLoendorf, Oct 23, 2021
  4. elbeasto Win User

HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer...

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer...

1. HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer... - Similar Threads - Invoke longer works

2. Factory reset laptop and can no longer sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset laptop and can no longer sign in.: I factory reset my laptop as it was becoming slow and knew a factory reset would help it run better by deleting everything. When it got back to the log in screen and I attempt to log in I get the message 'The User Profile Service failed to sign-in' and 'User Profile cannot be...
  3. Factory reset laptop and can no longer sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset laptop and can no longer sign in.: I factory reset my laptop as it was becoming slow and knew a factory reset would help it run better by deleting everything. When it got back to the log in screen and I attempt to log in I get the message 'The User Profile Service failed to sign-in' and 'User Profile cannot be...
  4. HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer...

HK Invoke no longer works. I missed the early 2021 update and factory reset no longer...: Hi - as the title says, I didn't update my Invoke in early 2021 I didn't know and did a factory reset recently. The speaker directs me to the Cortana app to setup the speaker which, of course, no longer exists on mobile and on PC it no longer allows you to "add devices" . I...
  5. Has anyone received the early 2021 Harmon Kardin Invoke firmware update.

in Cortana
    Has anyone received the early 2021 Harmon Kardin Invoke firmware update.: It is late February 2021, and we haven't received the firmware update for our Invoke speaker. Has anyone in the community received the update? What is the path forward if we never receive it?...
  6. HK Invoke connection problems

in Cortana
    HK Invoke connection problems: Hi, My Invoke had been without power for a while and now seems to need to be setup as a new device again. However when trying to set it up through my phone Android or my PC Windows 10 the setup fails at the same step every time. It fails on connecting to the home WiFi....
  7. HK Invoke Bluetooth name is fixed HK Invoke ... regardless of the name I give to the...

in Cortana
    HK Invoke Bluetooth name is fixed HK Invoke ... regardless of the name I give to the...: It seems that I cannot change the BT name of the device even though I have reset and set it up multiple times. The name Cortana says for pairing is different from the actual one. The name is fixed Worse, after some extended inactivity, BT service deactivates on the Invoke...
  8. My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn

My HK Invoke no longer streams TuneIn: I noticed that on December 13, I noticed that my Invoke wasn’t playing my preferred station (Mix Lite) on TuneIn at all. Tried two days later and the Invoke says “I can’t help with you right now.” Why is this happening? I wished Microsoft and Harman Kardon had fixed this...
  9. Cortana and HK Invoke dont work with scenes in Samsung SmartThings

in Cortana
    Cortana and HK Invoke dont work with scenes in Samsung SmartThings: I just started using the invoke with my smart lighting system in my apartment. Although Cortana is able to control my lights individually as well as in their entirety, Cortana is unable to control lights as grouped by the room or activate scenes. Is this a fix that will be...
  10. HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio

in Cortana
    HK Invoke speaker - Cortana - TuneIn radio: Cortana doesn't recognize many radio stations I know available in TuneIn. I believe it's a matter of recognition. How can I make Cortana access them ? . For example Klara , is a classical music station based in Belgium, listed on TuneIn. What should I say to make Cortana...