Windows 10: hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in taskmgr Startup

Discus and support hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in taskmgr Startup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i saw hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in Task Manager Startup. Can I disable it? Windows 10 20H2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertDavies_201, Sep 4, 2021.

1. hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in taskmgr Startup

i saw hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in Task Manager Startup. Can I disable it? Windows 10 20H2

:)

RobertDavies_201, Sep 4, 2021
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 4, 2021
  3. Minimize to the tray on startup

I noticed this thread just now, but I have similar problem with GPU-Z.
    On startup it shows it's loading picture very long time, and usually after that comes above mentioned error about tray icon. GPU-Z loading picture appears right after my desktop shows. Sometimes it freezes my desktop too, then nothing else is loading on startup (usual Viewpower monitor system for example). I have this problem with all latest GPU-Z builds. Reinstalled Windows and still problem remains. I have GPU-Z and Viewpower monitor system in my startup.
    Startup problem looks like this:

Swamp Monster, Sep 4, 2021
  4. skytrails Win User

hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in taskmgr Startup

desktop agent tray error message in windows 10

I tried the following suggestion. When I got to step 4, the list provided no checkmarks to uncheck and the icon for Desktop Agent Tray was a checkmark in a yellow circle. nothing happened when I clicked on the yellow circle with the checkmark. the title
    on the list was Desktop Agent Tray(2) Clicking on the title opened a title beneath the Desktop Agent Tray (2) which did not have the (2)

the publisher of both titles was CenturyLink Inc and the status for the entry with the (2) was enabled and the status of the other entry was blank. Changing the status to disabled did nothing. the Start up impact was listed as high. There was another
    entry under the two Desktop Agent Tray titles There was an icon then Dw20 with a high start up impact. No where was there a place to uncheck or delete. So far the box which lists the error disappears and there seems to be no problem. I just wonder why
    it is there,

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

Desktop Tray Agent is a program used by Qwest to update their installer when setting up DSL (Digital Subscribers Line) based connections to computers. I suggest you to follow the steps below and check for the status:

• Press Windows key + R, type msconfig.
    • Go to Startup tab.
    • Click on Open Task Manager.
    • Uncheck Desktop Agent Tray from the list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

skytrails, Sep 4, 2021
Thema:

hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in taskmgr Startup

1. hkcmd, igfx Tray, persistence Module in taskmgr Startup - Similar Threads - hkcmd igfx Tray

2. IGFX _win_101.1191

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IGFX _win_101.1191: Is my game reinstallation works fine without IGFX _win_101.1191 installed? But i have intel R display adapter in device manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igfx-win1011191/c1a4a656-d4fc-4715-9290-65f2227aa520
  3. IGFX and bt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IGFX and bt: Do i need these or just delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igfx-and-bt/df0cfc96-37b4-46fc-bb3b-2577eec6f867
  4. IGFX and bt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IGFX and bt: Do i need these or just delete them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/igfx-and-bt/df0cfc96-37b4-46fc-bb3b-2577eec6f867
  5. Igfx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Igfx: Hi, while I am using my computer suddenly the video driver hang and it recovered. The event says "igfx driver stopped responding and recovered" What is the cause? I am still using Windows 10. Does Windows 11 solve this problem?...
  6. Igfx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Igfx: Hi, while I am using my computer suddenly the video driver hang and it recovered. The event says "igfx driver stopped responding and recovered" What is the cause? I am still using Windows 10. Does Windows 11 solve this problem?...
  7. Igfx

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. hkcmd and persistence modules

in Windows 10 Customization
    hkcmd and persistence modules: hkcmd and persistence modules are auto started when my computer starts.what are these modules and do I need them at all?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hkcmd-and-persistence-modules/c97a56b5-e2a6-414e-b50b-d9d9c24452db
  9. taskmgr Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskmgr Error: the error So when I try to open taskmgr it gives me this error.I am running windows 10 version 20H2. winverCan You help me with this error please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskmgr-error/52447d56-3ae4-4c4b-a194-c85dc9731fe2
  10. Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startup Apps not appearing in taskmgr or in settings.: Hey everyone, My startup apps are not appearing in task manager or in the settings menu. Was it something I did? does this happen frequently? If so, How can I fix it?...