Windows 10: hkey machine powershell 1 shell id microsoft executionpolicy is bad and i dont know how to...

Discus and support hkey machine powershell 1 shell id microsoft executionpolicy is bad and i dont know how to... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; it was detected as bad by dell who used Norton power eraser to locate the issues in my computer, Norton says they can not fix it, that Microsoft needs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SusanHout1, Dec 14, 2018.

1. hkey machine powershell 1 shell id microsoft executionpolicy is bad and i dont know how to...

it was detected as bad by dell who used Norton power eraser to locate the issues in my computer, Norton says they can not fix it, that Microsoft needs to fix it , I came to micorosoft to get help a tech, tried to reinstall Microsoft windows, after the computer restarted a windows said failed contoll access, blocked c memory, I came back to Microsoft and a guy in support got into my computer and made a mess of it, he shut down programs without reinstalling them, tried to open mic which was also a blocked action, never tried to fix the powershell, but shut down all os security and killed Malwarebytes and dell support and assist, then he restarted my computer quickly after closing LogMeIn, it restarted very slowly, was horrible, many icons missing on task bar, I was in shock, I came back to Microsoft and asked again for help, the third guy tell me the second one was a scammer, and I showed him all three from same support page chat in Microsoft, he gets my phone number, calls me while on the phone while another guy on that chat gets into my computer and shut off every service, dell, intel, diagnotics, events, etc, now this time I am terrified to use support at Microsoft and am asking for help from the Microsoft community, not one of those guys fixed the registry error the first one it seemed tried tho and I am horrified by what has happened to me, now I repaired as much as I could the system as it was before coming here this time for help but the registry powershell is still bad and the control access is still blocking any attempt to fix anything, can someone who is a real tech help to fix this nightmare please

:)

SusanHout1, Dec 14, 2018

2. RegistryValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PowerShell\1\ShellIds\Microsoft.PowerShell\"ExecutionPolicy"

have windows 7 64 bit pc have problems think it may be virus. Symantec Endpoint 14.2 antivirus software finds this registry think it bad doses any know if this is normal registry assocaited with windows or program or a bad registry add do talk control of
    pc?

RegistryValue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PowerShell\1\ShellIds\Microsoft.PowerShell\"ExecutionPolicy"

johnjackson_658, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Jan Del Win User
    how do I get machine id for activation purposes?

Hi Fred,

Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device:

• Type about your PC on the search box.
    • Look for the Product ID.

hkey machine powershell 1 shell id microsoft executionpolicy is bad and i dont know how to... 8259dd73-5f2e-40f9-8ef6-adf8e1d34a66.png

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 14, 2018
  4. hkey machine powershell 1 shell id microsoft executionpolicy is bad and i dont know how to...

Windows 10 Store icon reverts back to old icon

Hi,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

As the issue still persists, I suggest you to run Power shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Power shell in the search area on the task bar and select
      Windows PowerShell.

• Type the below commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

hkey machine powershell 1 shell id microsoft executionpolicy is bad and i dont know how to...

1. hkey machine powershell 1 shell id microsoft executionpolicy is bad and i dont know how to... - Similar Threads - hkey machine powershell

2. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  3. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  4. im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family: i dont know how long ive been in it with this person but i just found out i was in it after trying to launch brave browser and failing because its blocked by family featureswhat do?...
  5. im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family: i dont know how long ive been in it with this person but i just found out i was in it after trying to launch brave browser and failing because its blocked by family featureswhat do?...
  6. Bypass executionpolicy in powershell

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bypass executionpolicy in powershell: Hi, We have a script to download jpg files in "ProgramData" folder from website. by default Execution policy set to "Restricted" in client computers. In the script we have mention "Set-ExecutionPolicy Bypass -scope Process -Force". Right click on script file select "Run...
  7. I dont know how to deal with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont know how to deal with this: i did not get anycode and my windows is gonna shut down if i dont enter that code how can you guys help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-deal-with-this/8fa9ac2b-7d64-4916-a8d9-756ba0c679f9
  8. Still dont know how I messed this up so bad.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Still dont know how I messed this up so bad.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/critical2210 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffnyzt/still_dont_know_how_i_messed_this_up_so_bad/
  9. powershell -executionpolicy not recognized

in Windows 10 Support
    powershell -executionpolicy not recognized: I need to enter this command into ps: >PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy bypass -file "C:\Program Files\Stubby\stubby_setdns_windows.ps1" - i tried enter this command without >PowerShell and without -file But i still get error: -ExecutionPolicy : The term '-ExecutionPolicy' is...
  10. PowerShell 1 Execution policy is bad in registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PowerShell 1 Execution policy is bad in registry: it was detected as bad by dell who used Norton power eraser to locate the issues in my computer, Norton says they can not fix it, that Microsoft needs to fix it , I came to micorosoft to get help a tech, tried to reinstall Microsoft windows, after the computer restarted a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft poweshell bad norton

2. symantec hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\powershell\1\shellids\microsoft.powershell

3. norton power eraser windows power shell registry error

4. microsoft.powershell norton NPE flags,
  5. microsoft.powershell norton flagged as bad,
  6. norton power eraser registrierung powershell execution policy,
  7. powershell 1 execution policy is bad in registry,
  8. microsoft powershell norton power eraser,
  9. Norton Power Eraser indicates Registry System Settings arebad. Ther log states Microsoft PowerShell Shellids Microsoft.Power.Shell ExecutionPolicy is ,
  10. powershell 1 shell id microsoft executionpolicy