Windows 10: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion "problem?"

Discus and support HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion "problem?" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to pass on my laptop to a friend::I changed my name in registry "RegisteredOwner". eg HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Adri-wens, May 31, 2023.

1. Adri-wens Win User

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion "problem?"

I want to pass on my laptop to a friend::I changed my name in registry "RegisteredOwner". eg HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion Why does the new name not show in C:/users instead of name is still the old one.?Thank you..

:)

Adri-wens, May 31, 2023
  2. Vijay03 Win User

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList. Deleted in windows 10

I accidently deleted the whole profile list from here

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList

Now i cant start windows 10

I can only see a black screen with cursor

Some times. I see a blue screen saying " windows is getting ready dont turn off your computer "

Windows 10, pls any help

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Vijay03, May 31, 2023
  3. Polarman Win User
    Microsoft RTM of Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 Announced

How to check for build version.

Open regedit:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\

Look for: BuildLabEx

Polarman, May 31, 2023
  4. Migons Win User

Windows Registry Key

Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

The keys that matter are ProductName, CurrentVersion, CurrentBuildNumber and CSDVersion. CSDVersion means info about Service Pack.

Migons, May 31, 2023
Thema:

1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion "problem?" - Similar Threads - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersion problem

2. Problem on top of problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem on top of problem: Whenever I start my computer it will take me to my login screen but when i try to press anything the screen goes black with just a cursor. So i tried fixing the problem by going into windows safe mode but when i enter it takes around 5 minutes to load it and when it does load...
  3. Problem on top of problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem on top of problem: Whenever I start my computer it will take me to my login screen but when i try to press anything the screen goes black with just a cursor. So i tried fixing the problem by going into windows safe mode but when i enter it takes around 5 minutes to load it and when it does load...
  4. Problem on top of problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. problems and problems

problems and problems: an open letter to the CEO.Mr. NadellaI am curious about several problems with windows.Why does windows have so many problems trying to upgrade the system and some program problems after the system is upgraded?I use Windows an integrated system, IOS an integrated system and...
  6. Windows Administrator problem, bitlocker problem, younameit problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Administrator problem, bitlocker problem, younameit problems: My laptop and 1 of my desktops are completely screwed up as a result of the most recent Win10 update. I managed to fix the desktop, but the same actions have not fixed my laptop. Even though my HP laptop User Account says I am an Administrator, the computer will not let...
  7. Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle: I will post a series of 3 screenshots including my problem right now. I make an object. I duplicate the object I settle the object on the other object Problem is they don't collide. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Is this a Windows problem, or a disk problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a Windows problem, or a disk problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ruraj [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcefcj/is_this_a_windows_problem_or_a_disk_problem/
  9. Problems after problems after problems after problems

Problems after problems after problems after problems: Every other time I reset my router and after my router resets, my computers reconnect automatically, now all of a sudden I reset my router and I have 6 computers all with a WWW icon with a line through it and I have to disable and reenable the adapter to get internet back....
  10. Graphics problem and update problems

Graphics problem and update problems: hi i recently updated the windows 10 os pc to 1809 but when ever i move my mouse the graphics seems slower and you can notice these lines in it even when i watch movies could you maybe try and improve the amd graphics in next update so its not so notice-able thx hope you look...