Windows 10: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE> Wow6432Node Accidentally Deleted...

Discus and support HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE> Wow6432Node Accidentally Deleted... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my ""HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> SOFTWARE < Wow6432Node"" and my computer now doesn't work, what can I do? if you can replay in this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Aviv Liverant, Aug 27, 2019.

1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE> Wow6432Node Accidentally Deleted...

I accidentally deleted my ""HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> SOFTWARE < Wow6432Node"" and my computer now doesn't work, what can I do? if you can replay in this thread or send an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it will be great, thanks a lot.

:)

Aviv Liverant, Aug 27, 2019

2. (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows Media) MISSING from Registry

Hello,

the (( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows Media ))
    is missing in registry in windows 10 pro

and I cannot run camera on skype app

EhabObeidat, Aug 27, 2019
  3. ShrilataJ Win User
    I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

I have been trying to revive my Laptop ever since i accidentally deleted wow6432node. But I have not been able to revert the PC to its settings before the deletion because my laptop has gone into sleep mode. It neither shuts down nor does it display the
    desktop. All i can see is my cursor and that's it. I have windows 10 and my Laptop is HP Envy. Please tell me what I can do, I have very important files in my laptop.

ShrilataJ, Aug 27, 2019
  4. BoyNK Win User

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE> Wow6432Node Accidentally Deleted...

cannot delete key Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{E7F904D5-83DE-43F6-8EF5-9443DF243CFA}

Hi!

I would like to delete the key and recreate it:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{E7F904D5-83DE-43F6-8EF5-9443DF243CFA}

But it is stopping me for deleting. Why and how?

there is no reason given. there is just a lousy error message stating error deleting key.

That's all.

thanks.

BoyNK, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE> Wow6432Node Accidentally Deleted...

1. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE> Wow6432Node Accidentally Deleted... - Similar Threads - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE> Wow6432Node

2. I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop: Hi I really need helpI deleted wow6432node file due to misleading and my computer does seem to startup and I have no backups and Ive tried many things and am thinking to Redman loading windows 10 from a flash drive, will that fix the problem because resetting wont . Most of...
  3. I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop: Hi I really need helpI deleted wow6432node file due to misleading and my computer does seem to startup and I have no backups and Ive tried many things and am thinking to Redman loading windows 10 from a flash drive, will that fix the problem because resetting wont . Most of...
  4. I accidentally deleted wow6432node on a desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: Hello Recently I had some problems with "trojans". And I deleted wow6432node accidentally I don't care about my data but I would like to at least use my laptop again This is an Asus In Search Of Incredible Please I really need help Thank you in advance for your answersIf you...
  6. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: Hello Recently I had some problems with "trojans". And I deleted wow6432node accidentally I don't care about my data but I would like to at least use my laptop again This is an Asus In Search Of Incredible Please I really need help Thank you in advance for your answersIf you...
  7. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Accidentally deleted 'wow6432node' in the hkey software registry and don't know admin...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally deleted 'wow6432node' in the hkey software registry and don't know admin...: I have been fighting with my system the past few days after accidentally deleting the 'wow6432node' in the hkey software of the registry. And No I don't have the original admin password or any restore points to have troubleshot with! I have since installed a new windows os on...
  9. Accidentally deleted WOW6432Node

Accidentally deleted WOW6432Node: Long story; Microsoft Teams is **** and I was trying to clear it out and make it fast again, along the way I was also removing some bloatwares from old files/games/etc. Then I accidentally deleted WOW6432Node from the registry I realized it was a Microsoft folder because of...
  10. I accidentally deleted wow6432Node

I accidentally deleted wow6432Node: I have been trying to revive my Laptop ever since i accidentally deleted wow6432node. But I have not been able to revert the PC to its settings before the deletion because my laptop has gone into sleep mode. It neither shuts down nor does it display the desktop. All i can see...