Windows 10: hl2.exe stopped working

Discus and support hl2.exe stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello guys when i want to inject the dll to the game. the log popup crash and wont inject. the dll work on 32 bit system but wont work on 64 idk why.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rhyast Rover, Aug 18, 2020.

1. hl2.exe stopped working

Hello guys when i want to inject the dll to the game. the log popup crash and wont inject. the dll work on 32 bit system but wont work on 64 idk why.

here some information:

hl2.exe

Summary

Stopped working

Date

‎8/‎19/‎2020 4:07 AM

Status

Report sent

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files x86\Counter-Strike Source\hl2.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: hl2.exe

Application Version: 0.0.0.0

Application Timestamp: 4445c334

Fault Module Name: cheat.dll

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 5d7a9b85

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000025f5

OS Version: 10.0.19041.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 0971

Additional Information 2: 0971bf05e24d6087479fc00ba72b34a7

Additional Information 3: 0744

Additional Information 4: 07444d2fdb50b1a9ecc21a08469c61e9

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: fe3ae5e8a340765667fbc2a8a6aea89c 1728188911633475740

:)

Rhyast Rover, Aug 18, 2020

2. hl2.ex has stopped working

i can play garry's mod, HL2, etc but not TF2...it just loads to the main menu and than crashes to desktop.

PLEASE HELP!

Braveheart, Aug 18, 2020
  3. mechtech Win User
    Windows 7 x64 and CSS (hl2.exe CRASH)

Hello peoples.

I was wondering if anyone else can't start their CSS cause it crashes out?

I get hl2.exe crash, and in the details it shows, ummsomething..scene.dll

The other games I have through steam work though, hl2, DMsource, TF2, CS1.6, so ya strange.

Completely uninstalled CSS and deleted the folders for it and dl and reinstalled and same thing.

Going to try reinstalling vid driver tonight and send valve a ticket, I seen a few others with this problem thru google and on steam/valve forums.

Thanks if anyone has some suggestions, work-arounds or fixes, if not yippee for dual boot XP, how I love thee.

edit: it worked on the beta and the RC. It also worked initially when I installed it on my current pro x64, but I installed a crap load of stuff, and drivers and other valve games after, css was the first to go on. If that helps any?

mechtech, Aug 18, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

hl2.exe stopped working

HL2 - Fakefactory CM11.35 crash

when i start HL2 Fakefactory CM11.35 i get these two errors first Microsoft Visual C++ Library and than HL2.exe has stopped working.

hl2.exe stopped working hl2-visual-error-jpg.jpg

hl2.exe stopped working hl2-has-stopped-working-jpg.jpg

i got 8 different Micsoft Visual C++ installed 3 x 2005, 4 x 2008 and 1 x 2010 just different versions of them, i got some other games.

puma99dk|, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

hl2.exe stopped working

1. hl2.exe stopped working - Similar Threads - hl2 exe stopped

2. exe file has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exe file has stopped working: Hello. I am using windows 7 64 bit. I have a program called FinderOuter. When I run it, it gives an error: FinderOuter.exe has stopped working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file-has-stopped-working/ed42f5fd-e9c5-4f3d-b3b4-8d083d84f26b
  3. exe file has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exe file has stopped working: Hello. I am using windows 7 64 bit. I have a program called FinderOuter. When I run it, it gives an error: FinderOuter.exe has stopped working. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-file-has-stopped-working/ed42f5fd-e9c5-4f3d-b3b4-8d083d84f26b
  4. BF2.exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF2.exe has stopped working: i recently installed bf2 and bf2 special force tried to launch it and i got this error message==========================================================BF2.exe - has stopped working ==========================================================i already tried DEP solution and it...
  5. BF2.exe has stopped working

BF2.exe has stopped working: i recently installed bf2 and bf2 special force tried to launch it and i got this error message==========================================================BF2.exe - has stopped working ==========================================================i already tried DEP solution and it...
  6. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  7. Error .exe stopped working

Error .exe stopped working: Hello, I have programmed an executable in fortran and when I run it I get the error .exe it stopped working. It's not the first executable I've done and so far it's worked well for me. Nor do I think it is a matter of the capacity of the computer since I have looked at the...
  8. Error .exe stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Helper. exe has stopped working

Helper. exe has stopped working: Hello. I always get Helper.exe had stopped working error.. This always pop up 2 by 2 after few seconds..please help so i can get rid of this issue. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-exe-has-stopped-working/0fb6314c-a20b-43ea-9065-62b03bf30725
  10. Helper. exe has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Helper. exe has stopped working: Hello. I always get Helper.exe had stopped working error.. This always pop up 2 by 2 after few seconds..please help so i can get rid of this issue. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helper-exe-has-stopped-working/0fb6314c-a20b-43ea-9065-62b03bf30725

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hl2.exe download css