Windows 10: HMD Odyssey Plus

Discus and support HMD Odyssey Plus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I buy Mixed Reality Helmet "HMD Odyssey Plus" at store "Amazon" in USA. I trying to setup boundaries for mixed reality, but when I holding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dan4ikCrazyPro, Aug 20, 2019.

1. HMD Odyssey Plus

Recently I buy Mixed Reality Helmet "HMD Odyssey Plus" at store "Amazon" in USA. I trying to setup boundaries for mixed reality, but when I holding helmet it in front of me and point it toward my computer nothing happens and "Center" button can't clickable.

:)

Dan4ikCrazyPro, Aug 20, 2019

2. Odyssey firmware update has bricked my HMD

After seeing the post that the 1.0.8 firmware update was available for the Samsung Odyssey, I opened up the Samsung HMD Odyssey Setup app and gave it a go. The update must have failed, leaving my HMD
    blinking either red or green and red.

Reboot PC, HMD - doesn't help.

Call to Samsung Service - they said that they do only Hardware. All Software problem you need ask Microsoft.

Yury Pavlovsky, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Samsung HMD Odyssey+ for Windows Mixed Reality

Source: Go to the next level of Windows Mixed Reality with the Samsung HMD Odyssey+ - Windows Experience Blog

See also: https://news.samsung.com/global/taki...d-odyssey-plus

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 20, 2019
  4. HMD Odyssey Plus

Samsung HMD Odyssey+ headset mic does not work

Samsung HMD Odyssey+ headset

Windows 10 1803

I7 CPU 16mb RAM

Asus gaming 270F motherboard

Asus 1080TI video card

EVO SSD 970 hard drive

This headset mic does not work no matter what I have tried. It was working at my other house. Now I set it all up at the new location and MIC doesn't work. Everything else works fine in RecRoom and VR Chat.

1. Rebooted many times.
    2. Reconnect Samsung Odyssey WRM headset while PC is on.
    3. Disable / re-enable "Realtek USB2.0 Audio" device.
    4. Download and install the latest RealTek 2.0 USB drivers.
    5. Check audio level menu's for MUTE and levels.
    6. Disabled and removed the "Screaming Bee Audio" mic device used by MorphVOX Pro voice changer.
    7. Changed USB port location for Windows Mixed Reality headset USB cable. No extensions on cable used. Two USB ports on the back of PC I tried. One of them was working 100% fine for a year before.
    8. Device Manager: "Mixed Reality Devices" displays Samsung Odyssey WRM headset 800ZBA
    9. Task Manager: Memory 9gb our of 16gb used
    10. Task Manager: average 50% CPU load
    11. No 3rd party USB adapters. Only using the back 4 USB ports for Mouse, Keyboard, USB WiFI adapter and the Odyssey headset.
    12. Confirmed that the PRIVACY settings is all set to ON for all applications and the MIC io is set to ON.
    13. STEAM Options: Playback and Record Devices are set for the "Realtek USB2.0 Audio" choice.

Stylinlp38, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

HMD Odyssey Plus

1. HMD Odyssey Plus - Similar Threads - HMD Odyssey Plus

2. Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...: I've been having a pretty agreeable time with my headset up until this point, save for some bugs and bumps it was thus far a great entry into VR, yet after a week vacation out of state, I returned and attempted to power it up for a session, to find that it wouldn't display...
  3. Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...: I've been having a pretty agreeable time with my headset up until this point, save for some bugs and bumps it was thus far a great entry into VR, yet after a week vacation out of state, I returned and attempted to power it up for a session, to find that it wouldn't display...
  4. Samsung HMD Odyssey+ WMR headset no longer displaying visuals. Blinking green light...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HMD Odyssey functioning perfect for over a year. Plugged it in like any other day. No...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HMD Odyssey functioning perfect for over a year. Plugged it in like any other day. No...: Not much else to say.Plugged the HDMI in as I do any other day, but now the mixed reality portal fails to recognize it.Tried restarting my PC TWICE.My PC recognizes it as a Mixed Reality Headset.No amount of unplugging and plugging or switching ports has made any...
  6. Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help! Samsung Odyssey Plus Controller: Hello! I'm having a problem with my right controller for my Samsung Odyssey plus, and I don't know what to do! Here's how it goes: I restart the controller by holding the pairing button, and the windows button. The controller starts up with full bright lights as it...
  7. Assassins creed odyssey not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins creed odyssey not working: i recently did the windows 10 1803 update for my pc and after that when i clicked on the game nothing happend it just loaded.can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-odyssey-not-working/d2ce373b-54e4-42db-833a-ebf238542d7d
  8. Samsung HMD Odyssey+ is a new Windows Mixed Reality headset

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung HMD Odyssey+ is a new Windows Mixed Reality headset: Today, Samsung is refreshing its Windows Mixed Reality headset with some much-needed improvements. The newly announced HMD Odyssey+ is a successor to Samsung’s popular Windows Mixed Reality. This refreshed model comes with some minor tweaks to improve the virtual reality...
  9. New Samsung HMD Odyssey+ for Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 News
    New Samsung HMD Odyssey+ for Windows Mixed Reality: [ATTACH] Samsung has announced a new advanced display technology for the HMD Odyssey+, bringing true-to-life visuals to its entry in the Windows Mixed Reality space that delivers an improved life-like and immersive experience. To push visual boundaries, the headset has...
  10. Samsung HMD Odyssey+ Windows Mixed Reality headset spotted online

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung HMD Odyssey+ Windows Mixed Reality headset spotted online: Samsung’s new VR headset powered by Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system is set to launch sooner than expected as the South Korean giant has accidentally published the product page. First spotted by a Reddit user, the details of Samsung HMD Odyssey+ were revealed on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samsung odyssey plus

2. xe800zba-hc1us hmd odyssey drivers

3. hmd odyssey plus download drivers