Windows 10: המחשב מתריע על 0 מקום בכונן C

Discus and support המחשב מתריע על 0 מקום בכונן C in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; היי יש לי 500 ג'יגה במחשב ולאחרונה הוא כל הזמן מתריע על חוסר מקום בהגדרות של האחסון הוא מראה על 50 גיגה מסמכים, הורדות ועוד 360 ג'יגה של תוכנות יש... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by רחל וינוגרד, Jan 17, 2021.

1. המחשב מתריע על 0 מקום בכונן C

היי

יש לי 500 ג'יגה במחשב ולאחרונה הוא כל הזמן מתריע על חוסר מקום

בהגדרות של האחסון הוא מראה על 50 גיגה מסמכים, הורדות ועוד 360 ג'יגה של תוכנות

יש לי תוכנות כבדות של תיכנות אבל לא נראה לי ככ הרבה

הרצתי תוכנה שבודקת את האחסון וזה מראה שיש בכונן רק 173 ג'יגה windirstat
    ניסיתי לחפש פתרונות ומחקתי קבצים זמניים וכו' אבל לא ככ הצלחתי

אשמח אם תוכלו לעזור

תודה!

הרצתי את הפקודה chkdsk

וזה הפלט:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>CHKDSK

The type of the file system is NTFS.

Volume label is Windows.

WARNING! /F parameter not specified.

Running CHKDSK in read-only mode.

Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ...

1836288 file records processed.

File verification completed.

Phase duration File record verification: 17.80 seconds.

9683 large file records processed.

Phase duration Orphan file record recovery: 0.00 milliseconds.

0 bad file records processed.

Phase duration Bad file record checking: 0.46 milliseconds.

Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ...

2020 reparse records processed.

2223262 index entries processed.

Index verification completed.

Phase duration Index verification: 1.44 minutes.

0 unindexed files scanned.

Phase duration Orphan reconnection: 18.66 seconds.

0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found.

Phase duration Orphan recovery to lost and found: 0.23 milliseconds.

2020 reparse records processed.

Phase duration Reparse point and Object ID verification: 14.98 milliseconds.

Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...

Security descriptor verification completed.

Phase duration Security descriptor verification: 158.02 milliseconds.

193488 data files processed.

Phase duration Data attribute verification: 1.15 milliseconds.

CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal...

39034600 USN bytes processed.

Usn Journal verification completed.

Phase duration USN journal verification: 165.28 milliseconds.

Windows has scanned the file system and found no problems.

No further action is required.

499282943 KB total disk space.

488097480 KB in 951342 files.

510676 KB in 193489 indexes.

0 KB in bad sectors.

1967791 KB in use by the system.

65536 KB occupied by the log file.

8706996 KB available on disk.

4096 bytes in each allocation unit.

124820735 total allocation units on disk.

2176749 allocation units available on disk.

:)

רחל וינוגרד, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Pinscher Win User

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Jan 17, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Aquinus Win User

המחשב מתריע על 0 מקום בכונן C

Raid 0 help

You need to resize your NTFS partition. Run (Super + R; the run dialog box) and execute "diskmgmt.msc". You'll see that your RAID-0 is only partitioned to half of the array's size. Converting a disk to RAID doesn't do anything to the size of your partitions.

Aquinus, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

המחשב מתריע על 0 מקום בכונן C

1. המחשב מתריע על 0 מקום בכונן C - Similar Threads - המחשב מתריע על

2. Does not reset the computer- לא נותן לאפס את המחשב

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does not reset the computer- לא נותן לאפס את המחשב: שאני מנסה לאפס זה נותן ואחרי זה חוזר למחשב ורושם לא בוצע שינוי מדוע? I try to reset it gives and after that it goes back to the computer and it has not changed why?...
  3. Need more space in Disk 0 C drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need more space in Disk 0 C drive: Hello: I need more space in my Disk 0, C drive which is my main partition for applications; then I have Disk 2 D drive where all my data are stored. Because I use a lot graphic development software I am running out of space in C drive and need more space. I know I can't move...
  4. C: drive not on on disk 0 but on DIsk 2..Is that a problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C: drive not on on disk 0 but on DIsk 2..Is that a problem?: Setting up a new desktop computer for the 1st time (and also adding an old HDD that didn't work) I have 3 drives. The main drive, which is a nVme SSD, and where my OS is (Windows 10) somehow, according to what I see under Computer Management, ended up on DIsk 2, my secondary...
  5. C: drive not on on disk 0 but on DIsk 2..Is that a problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    C: drive not on on disk 0 but on DIsk 2..Is that a problem?: Setting up a new desktop computer for the 1st time (and also adding an old HDD that didn't work) I have 3 drives. The main drive, which is a nVme SSD, and where my OS is (Windows 10) somehow, according to what I see under Computer Management, ended up on DIsk 2, my secondary...
  6. fixing C: stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fixing C: stage 3: 100% 0 of 0; Total: 99%; ETA: 0:00:00.: My PC was running very slowly and I was unable to really get to a regular power off so I had to do a manual shut down. When I turned the computer back on I was greeted with the automatic disk check and repair. I'm currently at the state of the title fixing C: stage 3: 100% 0...
  7. Why is C Drive not drive "0"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is C Drive not drive "0": My primary drive is a Samsung M970 Pro M.2, Drive C, my secondary drive is a Samsung M860, drive D, and I have a CD drive which is drive E. My question is: Why is Disk Management calling Drive D, Drive "0" and C drive, Drive "1"? I have tried to move around the cables on the...
  8. Why is C Drive not drive "0"

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is C Drive not drive "0": My primary drive is a Samsung M970 Pro M.2, Drive C, my secondary drive is a Samsung M860, drive D, and I have a CD drive which is drive E. My question is: Why is Disk Management calling Drive D, Drive "0" and C drive, Drive "1"? I have tried to move around the cables on the...
  9. Disk 0 (C: D:) at 100% (on multiple machines)

Disk 0 (C: D:) at 100% (on multiple machines): On my old laptop, my new laptop, and my desktop, Disk 0 will be at 100% almost always, and will spike up at random times. My desktop fan runs constantly, winding up and down when I haven't touched it for hours. Any ideas what could be going on?? I've tried: -Disabling...
  10. Disk 0 (C:) 100% activity

Disk 0 (C:) 100% activity: When I restart my computer, and at various times after it has been running for a while, the C: drive activity goes to 100% for long periods of time, resulting in very slow performance. It is a dual quad core computer with 12 GBs of ram. Running the latest Windows 10 Home...